Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2017, 05:22 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm
Default Double pages in Gallery

How to upload double pages so they will appear bigger? I feel bad when I see double pages shrank in size and it's difficult to see any detail. I would love to have the opportunity to upload double pages at least with the same height 700px that square LOs have, because there is a lot of space on the screen for the width of double pages. I only scrap square LOs for challenges but in real life I only scrap double pages as I print lay-flat books only, so maybe I'd share more of that if gallery would give better option.
Old 10-24-2017, 07:15 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I struggle with this too. I usually scrap double pages as well, and I've been just uploading them separately, but one after the other. Sometimes, it turns out fine in the gallery and they are next to each other AND in the right order. Sometimes, they are not, and it looks weird.
Old 10-24-2017, 07:40 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I don't do a lot of double pages, but if I do them, I do them like this: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...h-2017&cat=500

I upload the 2-page spread in the gallery and upload the seperate layouts in imgur and then add the seperate layouts in the description. Hope it makes sense.

Old 10-24-2017, 08:04 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyanne View Post
I struggle with this too. I usually scrap double pages as well, and I've been just uploading them separately, but one after the other. Sometimes, it turns out fine in the gallery and they are next to each other AND in the right order. Sometimes, they are not, and it looks weird.
Yeah, it's a chance that nobody will add a LO before you upload the other side)) But when it's in a correct sequence then it looks good, you're right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saar View Post
I don't do a lot of double pages, but if I do them, I do them like this: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...h-2017&cat=500

I upload the 2-page spread in the gallery and upload the seperate layouts in imgur and then add the seperate layouts in the description. Hope it makes sense.
This is amazing idea! I never even thought that I can use description box for uploading pictures in there!)) thank you!
Old 10-24-2017, 08:10 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

You're welcome! Hope it helps!