Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2013, 01:30 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Default FIVE new products, a sale, and a freebie!

Yep! Everything is 30% off for the next 3 days including all FIVE of my new releases!

First up, I'm THRILLED to share this collab with you. Sweet Shoppe is proud to welcome Studio Flergs to our team of amazing designers. She's debuting this weekend with 3 incredible collabs including this one!

Next up, I have a collab with one of my favorite collab partners, Melissa Bennett. As you can see, Christmas has definitely been in the air this week (which was weird as we prepared for trick-or-treating, but what can you do?) We hope you like our version of a retro Christmas!

And if that wasn't exciting enough, I also have 3 more packs of goodies to show you!

These calendar templates were designed to be a quick and easy way to put together a personalized calendar. Not only are they perfect for scrapping, but the 4x6 and 3x4 sizes also make them super handy for pocket scrapping or for Christmas gifts!

Finally, I also have a new set of Paper Clips templates. These 3x4 and 4x6 Photo Blocking templates are super versatile and a must-have for your digi toolbox. Use them on layouts, in pocket scrapping, as Christmas cards, or as stand-alone page in a mini photo album!

Freebie!

In honor of DSD, I also have a new freebie up on my facebook fan page! It's also available if you subscribe to my newsletter.

This artsy paper pack coordinates perfectly with my new Merry & Bright kit. Just click the image to start the download.

WOW! I know that was a lot of information to take in, but I hope you've made it through and are ready to kick off this beautiful DSD weekend! Happy scrapping!
Old 11-02-2013, 07:48 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Beautiful!
Old 11-03-2013, 04:22 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Thanks Lori!
Old 11-04-2013, 03:27 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

~wooow ~so very beautiful *^*