Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Sweet Shoppe Challenges > Challenge Archives

Old 06-30-2013, 07:45 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default July 2013: Challenge Portfolio & Tracker

Hey hey Sweet Shoppers!

July is here, and that means that we're over the hump of 2013! I spent some time the other day looking through the portfolio thread for June and WOW! there are were some incredible layouts created for our June challenges! What better way to keep the Summer Scrap-A-Thon going than to participate in this month's fabulous challenge portfolio? If you're new to our challenge system, it may be helpful to read about the changes we've implemented this year in our 2013 Portfolio Guide!

To participate in this month's challenges you can visit our July 2013 challenge pinboard at pinterest to check out the ahhh-mazing inspiration posted by our challenge team for you to create a portfolio from this month OR you can download our absolutely scrumptious July 2013 Challenge Idea Book!

As promised, it's a .pdf of layouts from our amazing staffers which will showcase each challenge one at a time so you get ideas on how to turn some of our wacky ideas into actual pages which showcase the memories and photos you love!

Now instead of reading a challenge and wondering how to make it work, you'll have some amazing inspiration for each and every pin right at your fingertips. Best of all, if Pinterest isn't for you, each pin, challenge and point value is included right there in the idea book, so you can download and start scrapping and earning points right away!

As we've done in the past, you'll be using this thread to claim a spot to track your own progress and points. Each challenge will have not only visual inspiration for you, but also a verbal prompt and a point value too. Simply complete a layout for the challenge and post it in your tracker thread as always to earn your points!

For July, all layouts and points need to be posted by 11:59pm EST at the end of the day on August 1st. If you're joining us for the first time this month, you can have a look at the amazing portfolio tracker threads from previous months to see how it's done, but here are the basics...

1) Post to claim your tracker spot for the month.
2) When you finish a layout for a challenge, upload it to the gallery and right click to get the image information for your layout.
3) Return to the tracker spot you claimed in this thread, and click edit to add the image of your layout to your portfolio. You'll want to add your layout in order of the numbers shown above each challenge at Pinterest and include that number and the points earned above your image.
4) At the very end of your portfolio, please keep a running tally of the total points earned to date.

PLEASE NOTE: Portfolio points may NOT be carried over into the following month as each month begins anew with a fresh set of inspiring challenges! Additionally, you may NOT use the same layout for more than one numbered task - each task requires a new layout. For more information, visit the Portfolio FAQ.

Don't forget, we've lowered the points you need to earn rewards all summer long to the following scale...

10 points = 20% discount
20 points = 30% discount
30 points = 40% discount

So get busy scrapping and earning those rewards for the most scrumptious summer full of sweet stuff ever!

Please don't post chatter or comments in this thread as we'd like to keep it clean and easy to check at the end of the month. If you want to give praise to your favorite prompts or layouts, feel free to chatter as much as you like in our General Info & Chatter Forum.

Happy Scrapping!

Robin

Last edited by Robin Carlton; 10-23-2013 at 10:37 AM.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:35 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

My Spot!!

TOTAL: 36 pts.

1 - Create a page that starts with the color being light at the bottom and then gets progressively darker as you move up the page. - 2 pts

4 - I love how the paint makes the photos on this page POP! Create a page of your own using a white background and layers of paint or masks to make your photos pop. - 2 pts

5 - Typography is amazing! Use this poster as inspiration to use one letter for two words. Get creative - slice, dice and mix it up! - 2 pts

7 - The fashion and design world are all just crazy about nautical things right now! Create a page using some nautical type things as your main accents or as part of your page design. - 2 pts

8 - I love seeing faces incorporated as a larger part of a design. Create a page where the focus of your page is on one large portrait that is the focus of your background and embellished. - 2 pts

10 - Anything worth dreaming is worth dreaming big. What is one of your biggest dreams? Scrap a page about it. - 2 pts

11 - A good photo sequence can be a true showstopper on a layout! Show us a photo sequence of something from your day - your page needs to have at least 5 photos. - 2 pts

13 - Scrappers always forget to scrap about themselves. Here’s your chance to do that. Scrap a page about you. One photo, a beautiful and big title that uses at least 5 different alphas and/or fonts. - 2 pts

12 - Inspiration can be found just about anywhere! Use this awesome image to inspire your next page! - 2 pts

14 - Squares + different patterns? YES, PLEASE! Use 10 different papers in some composition with squares! - 2 pts

18 - Check out these various ways to incorporate PINK into your boy pages. Scrap a layout about the man/men/boys in your life and add a little pink using one of the techniques mentioned here. - 2 pts
I used Nr.5 and did it just because I wanted to...

19 - This is a really amazing photographic study of families from around the world, revealing what people eat during the
course of one week. It’s so interesting to see the differences from place to place! Create a LO that documents something about the way you or your family eats. - 2 pts

21 - One pinner had a cute idea to frame these speech bubbles and use a dry erase marker to write down cute quotes (said
by kids, friends, etc.). I love the idea of documenting memorable quotes, so be inspired to create a page that includes a speech bubble and documents a quote you want to remember. - 2 pts

22 - In honor of the 4th of July celebrated in the US, create a LO that uses only red, white and blue colors and includes lots of stars. - 2 pts

23 - Be inspired by The Lonely Planet website where readers tell their travel stories in 140 characters or less. Create a page that tells a story of travel adventure you have had or you hope to have one day. - 2 pts

26 - This quilt is just darling! I love the hearts using different fabrics, in the shape of a larger heart! Use lots of patterned papers and create a similar effect on your page! - 2 pts

28 - Sugarbabe Trish put this on her blog the other day and it really resonated! Scrap a layout about what you would do if you could just start! - 2 pts

30 - We love this list of books on the Dallas County Community College’s Summer Reading pinboard! What’s on your Summer Reading list? How many books have you read so far this Summer? Create a layout showcasing your summer reading list! - 2 pts

Last edited by Nixenkind; 07-20-2013 at 11:36 AM.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:56 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

me

total:30
NR:5
2. Find inspiration in this collection and create a page that includes at least three things from this picture that inspires you. Include a list of your three things that you used as inspiration. - 2 pts
1. orange and blue
2. summer beachy theme
3. orange circles

4. I love how the paint makes the photos on this page POP! Create a page of your own using a white background and layers of paint or masks to make your photos pop. 2pt.

6. I love this quote and realize every year I am living how TRUE it is. Create a page about someone or something telling them something that they don't know. 2 pt.

7. The fashion and design world are all just crazy about nautical things right now! Create a page using some nautical type things as your main accents or as part of your page design. 2 pt. + 1 NR pt(NR=Mari Koegelenberg: Anchor's Away)

9. Nothing makes me happier than learning new ways to edit my photos. There are tons of tutorials on photo editing on this site. Go there and pick an edit to try on one of your photos. Make sure you tell us which one you used! 2 pts
adding filers to my photos

11. A good photo sequence can be a true showstopper on a layout! Show us a photo sequence of something from your day - your page needs to have at least 5 photos. - 2 pts

12. Inspiration can be found just about anywhere! Use this awesome image to inspire your next page! 2pts.
(inspire4d by all the squares)

14. Squares + different patterns? YES, PLEASE! Use 10 different papers in some composition with squares! 2pts. + 1 NR pt (nr=Jenn Barrette: Freedom)

16 - Clare Caufield's pen-and-ink drawings are beautiful, fun, and whimsical. Use one of her featured artwork as a jumping-off point for a layout. - 2pts. + 1 nr pt(nr=Meghan Mullens and Jayday Studios: Life 101Be Free To Be You)

used this as inspiration
http://heartgalleryhebdenbridge.blog...caulfield.html

17 - Do you feel a bit stuck with *how* to tell your story? Ali Edwards has a free video series with various techniques she uses on her pages. Try one of them on a layout. - 2pts.

18 - Check out these various ways to incorporate PINK into your boy pages. Scrap a layout about the man/men/boys in your life and add a little pink using one of the techniques mentioned here. - 2pts. + 1 nr pt (nr=Shawna Clingerman and Lauren Grier: US)

22 - In honor of the 4th of July celebrated in the US, create a LO that uses only red, white and blue colors and includes lots of stars. - 2 pts.
+ 1 pt NR (nr=Studio Basic Designs: Red, White and Blue)

24. Paper to Digi Challenge - pick any layout from this gallery by the fabulous Vivian Masket and lift it digi style. Don't forget to link us up to the layout that you are lifting. - 2 pts
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...tival-pebbles/

27 - This layout is incredible! Create a similar mat on your page using the tutorials for using custom shapes at SSD - 2 pts

Last edited by nun69; 08-01-2013 at 10:19 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 02:11 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

[B]2 Points So Far[/B]

Committing to make this happen this month.

X marks my spot.

18-- Use Pink In a Boy Layout-- 2 pts
I decided to include myself in the layout (suggestion 1). Yay pink!

New Siggy Coming Soon

Last edited by Jengerbread88; 07-01-2013 at 10:03 AM.
Old 07-01-2013, 02:50 AM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 31
5 of 5 NR points

1 - 2 pts

4 - 2 pts

7 - 2 pts + 1 pt NR Anchors Away by Mari Koegelenberg, released 13 July, uploaded 13 July

8 - 2 pts

11 - 2 pts

14 - 2 pts + 1 pt NR We Are Making Memories by Studio Basic, released 1 July, uploaded 3 July

16 - 2 pts

19 - 2 pts

20 - 2 pts

21 - 2 pts

22 - 2 pts + 1 pt NR Journaler's Toolbox by Darcy Baldwin, released 6 July, uploaded 11 July

24 - 2 pts + 1 pt NR Journaler's Toolbox by Darcy Baldwin, released 6 July, uploaded 9 July

31 - 2 pts + 1 pt NR Journaler's Toolbox by Darcy Baldwin, released 6 July, uploaded 8 July

Last edited by lorryfach; 07-25-2013 at 10:31 AM.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:28 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to haydensmommy217

me

Proudly Creating For:
Amanda Yi, Becca Bonneville, Digilicious Designs, Jady Day Studio, Lliella Designs, Meghan Mullens, and Miss Fish.
I have guested for Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Traci Reed, and Krystal Hartley.

♥♥Facebook♥♥Pinterest♥♥Gallery♥♥
Old 07-01-2013, 04:31 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

my spot
Old 07-01-2013, 05:17 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot
Old 07-01-2013, 05:42 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

total: 31 pts.

2 pts. + 1 pt NR (template from Cindy - uploaded 7/2) 2. Find inspiration in this collection and create a page that includes at least three things from this picture that inspires you. Include a list of your three things that you used as inspiration (colors, beads on bracelet and beach themed pillow)

2pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy uploaded 7/18) 7. The fashion and design world are all just crazy about nautical things right now! Create a page using some nautical type things as your main accents or as part of your page design.

2pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy - uploaded 7/5) 11. A good photo sequence can be a true showstopper on a layout! Show us a photo sequence of something from your day - your page needs to have at least 5 photos.

2pts 14. Squares + different patterns? YES, PLEASE! Use 10 different papers in some composition with squares!

2pts. 22 - In honor of the 4th of July celebrated in the US, create a LO that uses only red, white and blue colors and includes lots of stars.

2 pts. 23. Be inspired by The Lonely Planet website where readers tell their travel stories in 140 characters or less. Create a page that tells a story of travel adventure you have had or you hope to have one day

10 pts. 25. Hybrid Challenge - Create a hybrid pocket treasure album using pre-made paper bags.

2pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy - uploaded 7/29) 29 - Do you remember the trend of gel pens on black paper? Use this fun look as inspiration for your next page to create a layout with a black background that has lots of fun neon doodles and journaling to show off your photos!

2pts. + 1pt. NR (template from Cindy - uploaded 7/5) 31 - Cool things off and think Christmas in July! Be inspired by this cute birthday party idea and create a layout that features your favorite December holiday. Think Christmas, New Year's Eve, Hanukkah, etc.

Last edited by sigmakap95; 07-29-2013 at 05:35 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:45 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 10 points

9. Nothing makes me happier than learning new ways to edit my photos. There are tons of tutorials on photo editing on this site. Go there and pick an edit to try on one of your photos. Make sure you tell us which one you used! 2 pts.

20 - This is such a beautiful white layout. Use it as inspiration to create your own monochromatic layout in any color you choose. You may have an accent color, but your page should focus on various shades of a single color. - 2 pts.

21 - One pinner had a cute idea to frame these speech bubbles and use a dry erase marker to write down cute quotes (said by kids, friends, etc.). I love the idea of documenting memorable quotes, so be inspired to create a page that includes a speech bubble and documents a quote you want to remember. - 2 pts.

23. Be inspired by The Lonely Planet website where readers tell their travel stories in 140 characters or less. Create a page that tells a story of travel adventure you have had or you hope to have one day. - 2 pts

31 - Cool things off and think Christmas in July! Be inspired by this cute birthday party idea and create a layout that features your favorite December holiday. Think Christmas, New Year's Eve, Hanukkah, etc. - 2 pts

Total points: 10

Last edited by abm234; 07-10-2013 at 08:38 AM.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:56 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

me

TOTAL POINTS: 13
NR Points: 1
Hybrid Points

2 - Find inspiration in this collection and create a page that includes at least three things from this picture that inspires you. Include a list of your three things that you used as inspiration: chevrons, teal n orange, bold white lettering - 2 pts

7 - The fashion and design world are all just crazy about nautical things right now! Create a page using some nautical type things as your main accents or as part of your page design. - 2 pts Plus one NR point for HeartArt: Green Eyed Monster 29-06-13

8 - I love seeing faces incorporated as a larger part of a design. Create a page where the focus of your page is on one large portrait that is the focus of your background and embellished. - 2 pts

13 - Scrappers always forget to scrap about themselves. Here’s your chance to do that. Scrap a page about you. One photo, a beautiful and big title that uses at least 5 different alphas and/or fonts. - 2 pts

14 - Squares + different patterns? YES, PLEASE! Use 10 different papers in some composition with squares! - 2 pts

20 - This is such a beautiful white layout. Use it as inspiration to create your own monochromatic layout in any color you choose. You may have an accent color, but your page should focus on various shades of a single color. - 2 pts

Donna

Last edited by scrapweaver; 07-14-2013 at 05:39 AM. Reason: update entry
Old 07-01-2013, 08:01 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to hollyxann

My spot

Total Points: 20 pts

1. Create a page that starts with the color being light at the bottom and then gets progressively darker as you move up the page. - 2 pts +1pt NR

3. The mixture of shapes and colors in these vintage quilts by Daintytime are amazing! Use one of them as inspiration for your next layout. - 2 pt. +1pt NR
I used this one: http://www.etsy.com/listing/12641460...op_home_active

4. I love how the paint makes the photos on this page POP! Create a page of your own using a white background and layers of paint or masks to make your photos pop. 2pt.

7. The fashion and design world are all just crazy about nautical things right now! Create a page using some nautical type things as your main accents or as part of your page design. 2 pt.

14. Squares + different patterns? YES, PLEASE! Use 10 different papers in some composition with squares! 2pts. +1pt NR

22 - In honor of the 4th of July celebrated in the US, create a LO that uses only red, white and blue colors and includes lots of stars. - 2 pts + 1pt NR

24. Paper to Digi Challenge - pick any layout from this gallery by the fabulous Vivian Masket and lift it digi style. Don't forget to link us up to the layout that you are lifting. - 2 pts
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...-my-minds-eye/

27 - This layout is incredible! Create a similar mat on your page using the tutorials for using custom shapes at SSD here: www.sweetshoppede... - 2 pts

Last edited by hollyxann; 07-12-2013 at 07:51 AM.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:23 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I've been busy last month, but I'm trying again this month! My spot
Old 07-01-2013, 09:38 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

First time and SUPER excited.

20 - monochromatic layout
2 pts
Total: 2

7 - nautical - 2 pts
TOTAL: 4

Last edited by AmaG; 07-24-2013 at 06:15 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:39 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I feel like I am going to do this this month... marking my space
Old 07-01-2013, 10:30 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

40 pts-.(overachiever) !
1 - Create a page that starts with the colorbeing light at the bottom and then gets progressively darker as you move up the
page. - 2 pts

2 - Find inspiration in this collection and create a page that includes at least three
things from this picture that inspires you. Include a list of your three things that you used as inspiration. light house, stringy plant, blue and white stripes - 2 pts

5 - Typography is amazing! Use this poster as inspiration to use one letter for two words. Get creative - slice, dice and mix it up! - 2pts

7- the fashion design world are all just crazy about nautical thingsright now. Create a page using some nautical type things as your main accents or as part of your page design. 2 pts

8 one large portrait that is the focus of your backround.2 pts

9 - Nothing makes me happier than learning new ways to edit my photos. There are tons of tutorials on photo editing on this site. Go
there and pick an edit to try on one of your photos. Make sure you tell us which one you used! - CARNIVAL 2 pts Plus 1 PT for new kit, 1 pt for new font this week by DJB.

11 - A good photo sequence can be a true show stopper on a layout! Show us a photo sequence of something from your day - your
page needs to have at least 5 photos. - 2 pts
[IMG]
12- use this awesome image to inspire your next page. 2 pts.

14 - Squares + different patterns? YES, PLEASE! Use 10 different papers in some compositionwith squares! - 2 pts

17 - Do you feel a bit stuck with how to tell your story? Ali Edwards has a free video series with various techniques she uses on her
pages, try one of them on a layout. - 2 pts 1 pt for NR kit, 1 pt. for cindys NR 151, 1 pt. for NR font from DJB this week.

18 - Check out these various ways to incorporate PINK into your boy pages. Scrap a layout about the boys in your
life and add a little pink using one of the techniques mentioned here. - 2 pts

19-Create a lo that documents something about the way you family eats. 2pts.
[IMG][/IMG]
22- create a lo that uses only red white and blue and includes lots of stars. 2pts

23 - Create a page that tells a story of travel adventure you have had. - 2 pts

29 - Create a lo with a black backround and lots of neon doodles 2pts splus 1 for NR-US and 1 for NR Cindy lo.1 for NR font

31- Create a lo that features christmas- 2 pts
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by scrapapictur; 07-27-2013 at 06:55 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:46 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 21pts
NR: 5pts

4 - Paint Pop - 2pts + 1 NR pt = 3pts (NR - See Jane Smile by Krystal - 07/06/13)

9 - Photo Edit (Faded Daydreams) - 2pts + 1 NR pt = 3pts (NR - In Pictures by Melissa & Libby - 07/06/13)

10 - Biggest Dream - 2pts

18 - Pink for Boys - 2pts + 1 NR pt = 3 pts (NR - Keep On Shinin' by Libby & Studio Basic - 07/27/13)

19 - Eats - 2pts + 1 NR pt = 3pts (NR - Here's the Scoop by Lauren & Libby - 07/20/13)

20 - Monochromatic - 2pts

24 - Paper to Digi - 2pts (lift of "Hold Onto Each Other" by Vivian Masket)

26 - Large shape from smaller shapes - 2pts + 1 NR pt = 3pts (NR - A Beautiful Mess Vol. 2 by Libby - 07/13)

Total: 21pts
NR: 5pts

Last edited by chastml; 07-29-2013 at 06:15 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:03 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Giving it a shot...I've sucked the last few months....

Total Points: 31

2. Find inspiration in this collection and create a page that includes at least three things from this picture that inspires you. Include a list of your three things that you used as inspiration. - 2 pts + 1 NR PT (7/27 posted 7/27)
Colors, stripes and twine

3. The mixture of shapes and colors in these vintage quilts by Daintytime are amazing! Use one of them as inspiration for your next layout. - 2 pt. + 1NR (7/6 posted 7/13)

4. I love how the paint makes the photos on this page POP! Create a page of your own using a white background and layers of paint or masks to make your photos pop. 2pt. + 1NR Point (7/20 posted 7/20)

9. Nothing makes me happier than learning new ways to edit my photos. There are tons of tutorials on photo editing on this site. Go there and pick an edit to try on one of your photos. Make sure you tell us which one you used! 2 pts.

(used the Grey Velvet tutorial)

11. A good photo sequence can be a true showstopper on a layout! Show us a photo sequence of something from your day - your page needs to have at least 5 photos. - 2 pts

14. Squares + different patterns? YES, PLEASE! Use 10 different papers in some composition with squares! 2pts. + 1 NR (7/27 posted 7/27)

18 - Check out these various ways to incorporate PINK into your boy pages. Scrap a layout about the man/men/boys in your life and add a little pink using one of the techniques mentioned here. - 2pts. + 1 NR (7/13 posted 7/13)

20 - This is such a beautiful white layout. Use it as inspiration to create your own monochromatic layout in any color you choose. You may have an accent color, but your page should focus on various shades of a single color. - 2 pts.

21 - One pinner had a cute idea to frame these speech bubbles and use a dry erase marker to write down cute quotes (said by kids, friends, etc.). I love the idea of documenting memorable quotes, so be inspired to create a page that includes a speech bubble and documents a quote you want to remember. - 2 pts.

22 - In honor of the 4th of July celebrated in the US, create a LO that uses only red, white and blue colors and includes lots of stars. - 2 pts.

Lift of this layout: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...ber-afternoon/

27 - This layout is incredible! Create a similar mat on your page using the tutorials for using custom shapes at SSD here: www.sweetshoppede... - 2 pts

30 - I love this list of books on the Dallas County Community College's Summer Reading pinboard! What's on your Summer Reading list? How many books have you read so far this Summer? Create a layout showcasing your summer reading list! - 2 pts.

Last edited by carrie1977; 07-31-2013 at 05:35 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

right here, right now (well, over a month!!)
Old 07-01-2013, 01:32 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

My spot :-)
Old 07-01-2013, 03:47 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Claiming my spot! I haven't had near enough scrapping time the last few months--here's hoping I'll do a better job filling this space.

2-Using the given collection of 5 images, be inspired by any 3 components and tell which. 2 pts
I used: the colors (aqua and terra cotta), the word "good," and the beaded bracelets.

6 Create a page about something or someone telling them something they don't know. 2 pts
Life Lesson # 513: Adults Don't Get to Do Whatever We Want

7--Nautical is hot. Design a nautical-themed page. 2 pts

9 Use any photo editing tutorial from The Coffeeshop Blog. I used Faded Daydreams. 2 pts

10 Scrap about one of your biggest dreams. 2 pts

16 - Clare Caufield’s pen-and-ink drawings are beautiful, fun, and whimsical. Use one of
her featured artwork as a jumping-off point for a layout. - 2 pts

I used the lines of her Prague Tram drawing (along with a template that followed similar lines) to inspire my composition.

22-Red, white, and blue with lots of stars 2 pts

23 Create a page with a travel story, either a trip you took or one you hope to take. 2 pts

30 Scrap about your summer reading list. 2 pts

32 By the numbers: frequency (Just this once) 2 pts

Blog bonus-What does freedom mean to you? 1 pt

Total pts: 21
NR pts:
Hybrid pts:

Last edited by rach3975; 07-31-2013 at 09:57 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:48 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 15

5. Typography is amazing. Use this poster as inspiration to use one letter for two words. - 2 pt + 1NR Peachy Keen

7. Create a page using some nautical type things as your main accents or as part of your page design. 2 pt + 1NR Summer Fun

12. Inspiration can be found just about anywhere! Use this awesome image to inspire your next page! 2pts

24. Paper to Digi Challenge - 2 pts + 1NR Freedom to Frolic 7/7

Lifted from

1 - Cool things off and think Christmas in July! - 2 pts

27 - Create a similar mat on your page - 2 pts

Last edited by kristipy; 07-30-2013 at 05:21 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:07 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

me here. Love the challenges this month!

Total points = 30

5. Typography is amazing. Use this poster as inspiration to use one letter for two words. Get creative - slice, dice and mix it up! 2 pt.

12. Inspiration can be found just about anywhere! Use this awesome image to inspire your next page! 2pts.

#13- Scrappers always forget to scrap about themselves. Here's your chance to do that. Scrap a page about you. One photo, a beautiful and big title that uses at least 5 different alphas and/or fonts. - 2 pts

14. Squares + different patterns? YES, PLEASE! Use 10 different papers in some composition with squares! 2pts.

17 - Do you feel a bit stuck with *how* to tell your story? Ali Edwards has a free video series with various techniques she uses on her pages. Try one of them on a layout. - 2pts.

18 - Check out these various ways to incorporate PINK into your boy pages. Scrap a layout about the man/men/boys in your life and add a little pink using one of the techniques mentioned here. - 2pts.

19 - This is a really amazing photographic study of families from around the world, revealing what people eat during the course of one week. It's so interesting to see the differences from place to place! Create a LO that documents something about the way you or your family eats. - 2 pts

23. Be inspired by The Lonely Planet website where readers tell their travel stories in 140 characters or less. Create a page that tells a story of travel adventure you have had or you hope to have one day. - 2 pts

26 - This quilt is just darling! I love the hearts using different fabrics, in the shape of a larger heart! Use lots of patterned papers and create a similar effect on your page! - 2pts.

27 - This layout is incredible! Create a similar mat on your page using the tutorials for using custom shapes at SSD here: - 2 pts

31 - Cool things off and think Christmas in July! Be inspired by this cute birthday party idea and create a layout that features your favorite December holiday. Think Christmas, New Year's Eve, Hanukkah, etc. - 2 pts

Last edited by jovi_girl; 07-30-2013 at 12:14 AM.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:12 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Gonna try this month.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:12 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

Let's hope I can actually accomplish something this month....
Old 07-01-2013, 09:16 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 11

11. A good photo sequence can be a true showstopper on a layout! Show us a photo sequence of something from your day - your page needs to have at least 5 photos. - 2 pts+ 1 NR pt = 3 pts
(Heart Art 32 in shoppe 7/6; layout uploaded 7/11)

13. Scrappers always forget to scrap about themselves. Here's your chance to do that. Scrap a page about you. One photo, a beautiful and big title that uses at least 5 different alphas and/or fonts. - 2 pts + 1 NR pt = 3 pts
(Heart Art 33 in shoppe 7/13; layout uploaded 7/12)

20 - This is such a beautiful white layout. Use it as inspiration to create your own monochromatic layout in any color you choose. You may have an accent color, but your page should focus on various shades of a single color. - 2 pts + 1 NR pt = 3 pts
(Heart Art 32 in shoppe 7/6; layout uploaded 7/11)

Total Points: 11
Base Points: 8
NR points: 3
Hybrid points: 0

Last edited by KateD; 08-01-2013 at 09:12 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:26 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 15 (5 NR)

3. Quilt Pattern Inspiration 2 pts + 1NR (Double the Trouble #4 by Ru, A Beautiful Mess Vol. 2 by Libby, posted 7/13)

9. Coffee Shop Photo Editing (Wild Dandelion) - 2 pts + 1NR (Heart Art: Ultraviolet by Nicole, posted 7/13)

18. Use pink on a boy page - 2pts + 1NR (In Pictures by Libby and Melissa, posted 7/6)

20. Monochromatic LO - 2pts + 1NR (Heart Art Moody Blues by Nicole, posted 7/6)

22. Red, White and Blue + Stars - 2 pts + 1NR (Red White & Blue by Ru, posted 7/6)

Last edited by HeyJude; 07-13-2013 at 08:41 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:20 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

total : 31 pts
base challenge : 26 pts + NR : 5 pts

1. Create a page that starts with the color being light at the bottom and then gets progressively darker as you move up the page. - 2 pts

2. Find inspiration in this collection and create a page that includes at least three things from this picture that inspires you. Include a list of your three things that you used as inspiration. (chevron, white frame, beads) 2 pts + 1pt NR

5. Typography is amazing. Use this poster as inspiration to use one letter for two words. Get creative - slice, dice and mix it up! 2 pt + 1pt NR

7. The fashion and design world are all just crazy about nautical things right now! Create a page using some nautical type things as your main accents or as part of your page design. 2 pt + 1pt NR

11. A good photo sequence can be a true showstopper on a layout! Show us a photo sequence of something from your day - your page needs to have at least 5 photos. - 2 pts + 1pt NR

13. Scrappers always forget to scrap about themselves. Here's your chance to do that. Scrap a page about you. One photo, a beautiful and big title that uses at least 5 different alphas and/or fonts. - 2 pts

14. Squares + different patterns? YES, PLEASE! Use 10 different papers in some composition with squares! 2pts + 1NR

23. Be inspired by The Lonely Planet website where readers tell their travel stories in 140 characters or less. Create a page that tells a story of travel adventure you have had or you hope to have one day. - 2 pts + 1 pt NR

Last edited by eve11ne; 07-26-2013 at 04:42 AM.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:26 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

4. https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-party&cat=500

Total Points: 2
Old 07-01-2013, 11:53 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Spot for Me!

4 - I love how the paint makes the photos on this page POP! Create a page of your own using a white background and layers of paint or masks to make your hotos pop. - 2 pts

27 - This layout is incredible! Create a similar mat on your page using the tutorials for using custom shapes at SSD! - 2 pts

31- Cool things off and think Christmas in July! Be inspired by this cute birthday party idea and create a layout that features your favorite December holiday. Think Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Hanukkah, etc. - 2 pts

Last edited by kristijoy; 07-04-2013 at 12:01 AM.
Old 07-02-2013, 02:23 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot

New release= 2
Total Points= 30 points

3. The mixture of shapes and colors in these vintage quilts by Daintytime are amazing! Use one of them as inspiration for your next layout. - 2 pt.

7. The fashion and design world are all just crazy about nautical things right now! Create a page using some nautical type things as your main accents or as part of your page design. 2 pt.

8. I love seeing faces incorporated as a larger part of a design. Create a page where the focus of your page is on one large portrait that is the focus of your background and embellished. - 2 pts

9. Nothing makes me happier than learning new ways to edit my photos. There are tons of tutorials on photo editing on this site. Go there and pick an edit to try on one of your photos. Make sure you tell us which one you used! 2 pts. (reducing redness)

12. Inspiration can be found just about anywhere! Use this awesome image to inspire your next page! opts. - big picture as background.

14. Squares + different patterns? YES, PLEASE! Use 10 different papers in some composition with squares! 2pts.

18 - Check out these various ways to incorporate PINK into your boy pages. Scrap a layout about the man/men/boys in your life and add a little pink using one of the techniques mentioned here. - 2pts. + 1 NR (Be Free to Be You released 7/6, uploaded 7/6)

19 - This is a really amazing photographic study of families from around the world, revealing what people eat during the course of one week. It's so interesting to see the differences from place to place! Create a LO that documents something about the way you or your family eats. - 2 its + 1 NR (Life Stories: Summer released 6/6, uploaded 6/6)

Last edited by marlathrall; 07-26-2013 at 06:18 PM.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:33 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Trying again this time!

22. 2pts- RW&B + stars-

Total- 2pts
Old 07-03-2013, 12:03 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

My spot
Old 07-03-2013, 11:17 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total = 40
New Release points used = 4

1. Light to dark = 2

2. Collection Inspiration = 2
Inspired by 1.colors 2.initials 3.tied string

3. Quilts = 2

Inspired by colors and textiles

4. Paint = 2

7. Nautical = 2 + 1 NR point (Misty Cato Watercolor Styles released on 07/20 used on 07/21) 3 pts

9. Photo editing = 2
I used the 'Redness Relief' tutorial
http://www.thecoffeeshopblog.com/201...ef-action.html

10. Big dreams = 2

11. Photo sequence = 2

12. image inspiration = 2
I did all b/w (not even a speck of a different color)

14. pattern squares = 2

16. pen & ink drawing inspiration = 2 + 1 NR pt (Misty Cato Watercolor Styles. Released on 7/20 and used on 7/20)
I was inspired by the pastel pinks and black lines

17. Ali Edwards journaling video - 2 + 1 NR point (Misty Cato's Watercolor Styles, released on 7/20 used on 7/23)
Journaling technique, let someone else do the 'talking'. Used a screenshot of texts from my ds

18. Pink on boy layout = 2

20. Monochromatic = 2

21. Speech bubble = 2

25. paper 2 digi = 2
lift of this lo http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/sayc...600&height=600

27. cut out mat= 2 + 1 NR point (Misty Cato's Watercolor Styles, released on 7/20 and used on 7/23) = 3

29. Doodle on black paper = 2

Total = 40
New Release Points used = 4

Last edited by Valgal; 07-23-2013 at 09:42 PM.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:54 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

I'll give it a go.

Total Points = 30
NR points 4

#2 - 2 pts
Inspired by chevrons, colors, and thin lines

#4 - 2 pts
NR - 1 pt We Are Making Memories by Studio Basic

#7 - 2 pts

# 6 - 2 pts

#11 - 2 pts

# 13 - 2 pts

#14 - 2 pts (I hope these count as squares)

#17 -2 pts Journal Prompt, You Should Know.
NR - 1 pt Half Pack 89 Page Fillers 5 by Cindy Schneider

# 20 monochromatic layout - 2 pt
NR - 1 pt Cindy's Layered Templates - Set 149

# 22 - 2 pts

#24 - 2 pts Paper to digi - Project - Together **October Afternoon**

# 26 - 2 pts

# 31 - 2 pts
NR - 1 pt Cindy's Layered Templates - Set 149

Point total = 30

Last edited by ricslady; 07-24-2013 at 08:25 AM.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:42 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

OMG... everyone was so fast.. it's my spot!
Old 07-03-2013, 10:11 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

18. My Boy with Pink

21. Quotes

Last edited by Sarai; 07-08-2013 at 10:01 AM.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:58 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 21
NR Points: 5
Layout Pts: 16

#9: Coffee Shop Blog Actions + 1 NR (Life Stories: Summer by KCB & Zoe)
http://www.thecoffeeshopblog.com/201...se-action.html

#18:: Pink on a boy page + 1 NR (Template Set 150 by Cindy

#22: Red, White & Blue with Stars

#23: Travel Themed 1 NR (OUAS: Traveling by KCB)

#24: Paper to Digi

#27: Custom mat-2 pts + 1 NR (Walking on Sunshine by Zoe)

#30: Summer Reading List 1 NR (Template Set 151 by Cindy

#31: Christmas

Last edited by joelsgirl; 07-25-2013 at 03:44 AM.
Old 07-04-2013, 12:08 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My spot!
Old 07-04-2013, 03:44 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Hi, everyone! I'm new here & this is the first time I've participated in any digital scrapbooking challenge ever, so please let me know if I'm doing something wrong!

Total Points: 30 - Yay!

#1 Create a page that starts with the color being light at the bottom and then gets progressively darker as you move up the page. - 2 pts

#3 The mixture of shapes and colors in these vintage quilts by Daintytime are amazing! Use one of them as inspiration for your next layout. - 2 pt. | I was inspired by this quilt. It looks like it has been put together, then cut apart & rearranged, then put back together.

#4 I love how the paint makes the photos on this page POP! Create a page of your own using a white background and layers of paint or masks to make your photos pop. - 2pt.

#5 Typography is amazing. Use this poster as inspiration to use one letter for two words. Get creative - slice, dice and mix it up! 2 pt.

#9 Nothing makes me happier than learning new ways to edit my photos. There are tons of tutorials on photo editing on this site. Go there and pick an edit to try on one of your photos. Make sure you tell us which one you used! - 2 pts. | This was my favourite challenge! That site has amazing tutorials. I followed the 'Storybook Vintage Flashback' tutorial.'

#14 Squares + different patterns? YES, PLEASE! Use 10 different papers in some composition with squares! 2pts.

#16 Clare Caufield's pen-and-ink drawings are beautiful, fun, and whimsical. Use one of her featured artwork as a jumping-off point for a layout. - 2pts | I was inspired by the her drawing of Paris with all the pink in it!

#17 Do you feel a bit stuck with *how* to tell your story? Ali Edwards has a free video series with various techniques she uses on her pages. Try one of them on a layout. - 2pts. | In video #2 Ali talks about repetition, beginning each sentence with the same phrase. One phrase she suggested was "I want to remember ..."

#20 This is such a beautiful white layout. Use it as inspiration to create your own monochromatic layout in any color you choose. You may have an accent color, but your page should focus on various shades of a single color. - 2 pts.

#21 One pinner had a cute idea to frame these speech bubbles and use a dry erase marker to write down cute quotes (said by kids, friends, etc.). I love the idea of documenting memorable quotes, so be inspired to create a page that includes a speech bubble and documents a quote you want to remember. - 2 pts.

#23 Be inspired by The Lonely Planet website where readers tell their travel stories in 140 characters or less. Create a page that tells a story of travel adventure you have had or you hope to have one day. - 2 pts

#24 Paper to Digi Challenge - pick any layout from this gallery by the fabulous Vivian Masket and lift it digi style. Don't forget to link us up to the layout that you are lifting. - 2 pts | I lifted her layout of Austin.

#26 This quilt is just darling! I love the hearts using different fabrics, in the shape of a larger heart! Use lots of patterned papers and create a similar effect on your page! - 2pts.

#30 I love this list of books on the Dallas County Community College's Summer Reading pinboard! What's on your Summer Reading list? How many books have you read so far this Summer? Create a layout showcasing your summer reading list! - 2 pts.

#31 Cool things off and think Christmas in July! Be inspired by this cute birthday party idea and create a layout that features your favorite December holiday. Think Christmas, New Year's Eve, Hanukkah, etc. - 2 pts

Total Points: 30 - Yay!

Last edited by MelanieB; 07-30-2013 at 04:38 PM.
Old 07-04-2013, 06:29 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot
Old 07-05-2013, 10:25 AM
Banned

profile gallery

TOTAL: 30
Base: 24
NR: 5
Hybrid: 1

12. Inspiration (Lines in rows for tickets) 2 pts. + 1 NR posted 7/12 released 7/13 + 1 Hybrid

13. Now. 2 pts + 1 NR posted 7/5 released 7/6

14. Squares 2 pts. + 1 NR posted 7/5 released 7/6

18. Boys & Pink 2 pts.

23. Travel Adventures 2 pts. +1 NR posted 7/12 released 7/13

24. Paper to Digi 2 pts A Wonderful Day-the Circles

25. Hybrid 10 pts. + 1 NR posted 7/8 released 7/6

26. Hearts 2 pts

TOTAL: 30
Base: 24
NR: 5
Hybrid: 1

Last edited by knlchevys; 07-13-2013 at 05:15 PM.
Old 07-05-2013, 08:04 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Mine

Total = 31 points

4. Paint on White + NR Free as a Bird 7/6

3 points

8. Large Face Photo as background + NR In Pictures 7/6

3 points

10. Biggest Dream + NR Grass is Greener

3 points

12. Image Inspiration

2 points

17. Journaling Techniques

2 points

18. Pink on a Boy page (Include you on the page) + NR Us 7/6

3 points

19. Eating

2 points

22. 4th of July Inspiration

2 points

23. The Lonely Planet

2 points

24. Paper 2 Digi + NR Shake It Baby 7/14

3 points

26. Quilt Inspiration

2 points

29. Gel Pen Inspiration

2 points

31. Christmas in July

2 points

Last edited by lovely1m; 07-19-2013 at 09:47 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:46 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

A spot for me!

Regular points: 28
Bonus NR points: 5
Total: 33 points

2. Find inspiration in this collection and create a page that includes at least three things from this picture that inspires you. Include a list of your three things that you used as inspiration. (inspired by colors, chevrons & title on artwork0- 2 pts+1 pt NR = 3

3. The mixture of shapes and colors in these vintage quilts by Daintytime are amazing! Use one of them as inspiration for your next layout. - 2 pt. + 1 pt NR =3

9. Nothing makes me happier than learning new ways to edit my photos. There are tons of tutorials on photo editing on this site. Go there and pick an edit to try on one of your photos. Make sure you tell us which one you used! 2 pts. + 1NR
Played around with the free actions to brighten up my pics.

13. Scrappers always forget to scrap about themselves. Here's your chance to do that. Scrap a page about you. One photo, a beautiful and big title that uses at least 5 different alphas and/or fonts. - 2 pts

14. Squares + different patterns? YES, PLEASE! Use 10 different papers in some composition with squares! 2pts. + 1NR=3

22 - In honor of the 4th of July celebrated in the US, create a LO that uses only red, white and blue colors and includes lots of stars.
- 2 pts.

24. Paper to Digi Challenge - pick any layout from this gallery by the fabulous Vivian Masket and lift it digi style. Don't forget to link us up to the layout that you are lifting. - 2 pts + 1pt NR

25. Hybrid Challenge - Create a hybrid pocket treasure album using pre-made paper bags. Check out Sugarbabe Juli's Tutorial on how to make this fun project here (insert link) for more ideas. - 10 pts

Last edited by LRaeWoo; 08-01-2013 at 10:11 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 09:18 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points 4
NR points 0
hybrid 0

9 - Nothing makes me happier than learning new ways to edit my photos. There are tons of tutorials on photo editing on this site. Go there and pick an edit to try on one of your photos. Make sure you tell us which one you used! - 2 pts (used Lomo)

28 - Sugarbabe Trish put this on her blog the other day and it really resonated! Scrap a layout about what you would do if you could just start! - 2 pts

Last edited by tanyiadeskins; 07-14-2013 at 09:48 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:53 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

I skipped a month or two, so I decided to join in this month.

Total points: 2
NR Points:

2. Find inspiration in this collection and create a page that includes at least three things from this picture that inspires you. Include a list of your three things that you used as inspiration. - 2 pts (Inspired by colors, stripes & chevrons, lighthouse)

Last edited by momof2angels; 07-07-2013 at 01:00 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 09:52 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I'm going to try it this month!
NR Points: 1
Layout Points: 20

Total: 21 pts.

1 - Create a page that starts with the color being light at the bottom and then gets progressively darker as you move up the page. - 2 pts

3 - The mixture of shapes and colors in these vintage quilts by Daintytime are amazing! Use one of them as inspiration for your next layout. - 2 pts

4 - I love how the paint makes the photos on this page POP! Create a page of your own using a white background and layers of paint or masks to make your photos pop. - 2 pts.

7 - The fashion and design world are all just crazy about nautical things right now! Create a page using some nautical type things as your main accents or as part of your page design. - 2 pts

9 - Nothing makes me happier than learning new ways to edit my photos. There are tons of tutorials on photo editing on this site. Go there and pick an edit to try on one of your photos. Make sure you tell us which one you used! - 2 pts. I used Coffeeshop Velvet Truffle and a painted texture. NR 1pt (Darcy Baldwin's Journaler's Toolbox) uploaded July 7

11 - A good photo sequence can be a true showstopper on a layout! Show us a photo sequence of something from your day - your page needs to have at least 5 photos. - 2 pts

18 - Check out these various ways to incorporate PINK into your boy pages. Scrap a layout about the man/men/boys in your life and add a little pink using one of the techniques mentioned here. - 2 pts

21 - One pinner had a cute idea to frame these speech bubbles and use a dry erase marker to write down cute quotes (said by kids, friends, etc.). I love the idea of documenting memorable quotes, so be inspired to create a page that includes a speech bubble and documents a quote you want to remember. - 2 pts

22 - In honor of the 4th of July celebrated in the US, create a LO that uses only red, white and blue colors and includes lots of stars. - 2 pts

24 - It’s a Paper to Digi Challenge! Pick any layout from the fabulous Vivian Masket’s gallery and lift it digi style. Don’t forget to link us up to the layout that you are lifting. - 2 pts
Here's the one I lifted
And here's my version

Last edited by herbrock; 07-29-2013 at 02:47 PM.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:55 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

22 points
2 NR

4. I love how the paint makes the photos on this page POP! Create a page of your own using a white background and layers of paint or masks to make your photos pop. 2pts

9. Nothing makes me happier than learning new ways to edit my photos. There are tons of tutorials on photo editing on this site. Go there and pick an edit to try on one of your photos. Make sure you tell us which one you used! 2 pts

18 - Check out these various ways to incorporate PINK into your boy pages. Scrap a layout about the man/men/boys in your life and add a little pink using one of the techniques mentioned here. - 2pts

20 - This is such a beautiful white layout. Use it as inspiration to create your own monochromatic layout in any color you choose. You may have an accent color, but your page should focus on various shades of a single color. - 2 pts

21 - One pinner had a cute idea to frame these speech bubbles and use a dry erase marker to write down cute quotes (said by kids, friends, etc.). I love the idea of documenting memorable quotes, so be inspired to create a page that includes a speech bubble and documents a quote you want to remember. - 3 pts NR Toodles Font by Darcy Baldwin

22 - In honor of the 4th of July celebrated in the US, create a LO that uses only red, white and blue colors and includes lots of stars. - 3 pts NR All American Guy Heather & Meghan

Last edited by jaylensmom; 07-29-2013 at 12:26 AM.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:18 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm
Default My Spot

1st time doing the Pinterest Portfolio Challenge but I did do the Summer Games so hopefully I manage to get this right lol
#3. The mixture of shapes and colors in these vintage quilts (2 pts)

#4 Create a page of your own using a white background and layers of paint or masks to make your photos pop. 2pt.

#7 Create a page using some nautical type things as your main accents or as part of your page design. (2 pts)

#9 Learning new editing techniques. This one is Dandelion Wine (2 pts)

#20 Monochromatic layout in any color you choose. You may have an accent color, but your page should focus on various shades of a single color. - (2 pts).
Ugh I didn't upload the last TWO!!!!? So now I have 18 points vs 22
18 points

#23 Be inspired by The Lonely Planet website where readers tell their travel stories in 140 characters or less. (2 pts)

#24 Paper to Digi Scrap (2pts)

Heres the one I scraplifted

#29 Black bg with lots of fun Neon (2 pts)

#31 Christmas in July create a layout that features your favorite December holiday. (non traditional colors but this kit portrays the feeling so well I couldn't resist!) (2 pts)

Last edited by sahara910; 08-01-2013 at 08:10 AM.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:05 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to SmallMoments

NR Points: 5
Total Points: 19

4. Painty background. {2 pts + 1 nr pt (summer fun by mari & heather)}

12. Inspiration (stacked lines ramps/letters). {2 pts}

21. Speech Bubble. {2 pts + 1 NR pt (Ru's journaling pack)}

27. Cut out matte. {2 pts + 1 nr pt (a beautiful mess by libby)}

30. Summer Reading List. {2 pts + 1 nr pt (ru's template and alpha)}

31. Christmas in July. {2 pts + 1 nr pt (darcy's alpha)}

32. By the numbers. {2 pts}

Last edited by SmallMoments; 07-12-2013 at 07:52 PM.