Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2014, 02:35 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm
Default Re: TOTB

No response in the TOTB thread, so I am posting my question here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2angels View Post
So, from what I have read, I am assuming that although I missed out on January, I can still complete challenges for that month as long as I post my layouts in the January Sweet Rewards Tracker Thread, or were they to be posted by midnight on January 31st in order to receive points? If I missed out completely, that's ok. I have been absent from SSD for a while, but I am back, and I love this new challenge system. Pinterest was nice, but it was a bit overwhelming for me. I wanted to complete all challenges, but just wasn't able to do it, but I am proud of what I did accomplish! So glad to be back!
Old 02-16-2014, 03:09 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Hi! Usually when it comes to challenges you have to have them in by the midnight the first of the following month, so I would assume that they would have been posted in the thread by then. But I could be wrong on that. I'll see if I can get someone else to come answer that for you.

march challenge tracker | find me on instagram and pinterest | she/her
Old 02-16-2014, 05:50 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

This is from the official tracker thread:

Quote:
Remember, to earn a Sweet Rewards point for January, you'll need to complete all four of this month's Think Outside the Box challenges and post your layouts here in this tracker (one post with all 4 of your layouts please) by midnight EST on February 1st, 2014!
So unfortunately, you can't earn points for the January challenges anymore but you have until midnight EST on March 1st to complete the February ones.