Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2014, 04:57 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm
Default Get Under My Umbrella and more from Brook :-)

Hey Sweetshoppers! It's that day in the week again and I happily present you the sweet stuff Brook comes up with this Saturday.

Of course all three are 20% Off All Day ~ Saturday, March 29th

First Brook reinvented the doodle and created unique doodle splats for that special background noise:

The second candy is a template pack for showing off your heritage with these detailed family trees:

And last but not least Brook teamed up with Jenn. Spring is definitly coming in my part of the world and I can't wait for the splendid blooms and big rainbows that come with the spring rain. Jenn and Brook took these thoughts out of my (and maybe your) head and they created a springy, colorful rainy rainbow kit with one-of-a-kind patterns and cutesy embellishments:

You really have to see what the ct girls came up with. So much fun and playfulness going on in those spreads!

That's about it from my part. Have a great weekend and lots of perfect rainbow weather days!