Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2023, 08:43 PM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm
Default Figment Epcot kit PLEASE =)

My favorite favorite favorite character is doing meet and greets at Epcot. I need an amazing imagination kit featuring the awesome purple dragon and his love of Epcot and imagination. I met him today and for see many trips back to see him. Please can the most awesome mascot get some love????
Old 09-18-2023, 01:19 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Can you post or PM pictures so I can get a good idea of colours & the vibe? It's been on my list

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2023, 06:59 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

And here it is ♥
Old 09-23-2023, 11:29 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Thank you so much for this, Flergs!! Figment has always been a favorite since I first went to WDW in 1985 and Journey Into Imagination to see Figment has always been a must when we go.

My next request for an RTM EPCOT collection is for my other personal favorite in EPCOT that never gets any love- The Land Pavilion. It has the Living with the Land ride, which I give all credit for my fascination with hyrdroponics and plant agriculture to. Soarin' is the other big ride there currently. Hang gliding around the world is amazing. Back in the days of my first two trips to WDW they also had the funky Kitchen Kabaret with the singing kitchen appliances and foods and I would love to see some nods to that. I can still hear the Boogie Woogie Bakery Boys and Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit songs....

Within the new neighborhood organization of EPCOT they are implementing it could be tied into a "World Nature" neighborhood.

Last edited by mmbstaley; 09-23-2023 at 11:36 AM.
Old 09-23-2023, 02:06 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Oh and I'd love to see a reboot of the old BIM Candy Crush/High Score set for my character meet photos with Vanellope and Wreck It Ralph. (Figment booted them from the current character meet area in the Imagination Pavillion LOL)

And a universal "Disney Music" kit. Every part of Disney has a particular music associated with it, even if it is just in the background. The 100 years celebration has a special music related collection that could give some ideas of how to start. I particularly love the prints with the music staffs swirlling around, and of course Mickey as the band director. Two of the four WDW trips I've done in the last years have been with our high school band and the performing arts workshops Disney offers. Other than maybe some music notes and a few song title word strips in the various individual kits (both much appreciated) there isn't much music specific things.

https://www.shopdisney.com/search?q=...&isRegSearch=1

-hopefully that search link will work. Otherwise search "Disney100 Special Moments" in the shopdisney site.
Old 09-24-2023, 09:11 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I add my request here's, I already write it in the DSD thread but as it's about Disney lol!
specific Disney attractions like
Slinky Dog Dash
Dumbo the Flying elephant
Mad Hatter's Tea Cups (I know there's some great elements in Fantaisyland kit but I think of the specific decor)
Some Disney resort hotel theme would be cool too (our was the Newport Bay club so marine theme but I'm going to use the cruise one instead!lol!)
Elemental movie (I have a funny pic about it)
We don't have Figment here's! Hope to see him one time).
Old 11-13-2023, 11:45 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

If you are looking for anymore Disney requests. I know its an older one, but my daughter is doing Hunchback of Notre Dame for her spring musical and I will need a kit for this! Its one of my kids favorite Disney movies as well so it would get multiple uses for me
Old 11-13-2023, 04:31 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by liriel View Post
If you are looking for anymore Disney requests. I know its an older one, but my daughter is doing Hunchback of Notre Dame for her spring musical and I will need a kit for this! Its one of my kids favorite Disney movies as well so it would get multiple uses for me
My college daughter is doing Hunchback this spring too!

My request is a Disney food kit- eating out, character meals, Disney specific foods, counter service, Dole Whips, popcorn, churros, Mickey pretzels, Mint Julep, Beignets, and just regular theme park foods with a Disney twist. (I know you have some of these foods intersperced in different kits, but ones all together in one specific kit would be easier to find when needed!)