Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 03-13-2019, 05:06 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default Sweet Rewards, what are you getting?

It's been a few days since I've been on (lots of personal stuff and healing from my surgery--I didn't leave you all! ) and today I was able to come online and see that Lydia sent out the Sweet Rewards!! Yikes, I almost missed it this month!!

Show me what you got, what you want to get and what you hope to get!!!

I always have ideas but when it comes to this time of the month but most months I always chicken out and get one or two things!

This post also serves as your notice that there are just few more days to get those coupons spent!

Last edited by Neverland Scraps; 03-13-2019 at 05:13 PM.
Old 03-13-2019, 05:13 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'm thinking, maybe?

Or I could go a completely different route and pick up things that I'll be needing here in the next few months with graduation, new pets, moving . . . .

Decisions are the hardest!
Old 03-13-2019, 09:04 PM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Ummm... get them all?!
Old 03-13-2019, 09:24 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nietis View Post
Ummm... get them all?!
All of them in my wishlist?! I don't think my husband would approve!! We're trying to budget for getting this house listed, sold and for our move!! He might want a divorce if I spend a couple hundred dollars!

I'll have to go through the store again. I don't think I saw what was released this Friday because life has been wow!
Old 03-13-2019, 09:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I may get something I can use to scrap Tam's trip. But since I don't know what she'll see in Uruguay, what the are is like, the food, culture (fully) or anything like that (or if she will flake out and not take any photos at all!) I'll probably just get a random item from my wishlist! No clue what though! And that's if I can keep our budget in the positive direction (right now we are good!!!)
Old 03-13-2019, 10:30 PM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
All of them in my wishlist?! I don't think my husband would approve!! We're trying to budget for getting this house listed, sold and for our move!! He might want a divorce if I spend a couple hundred dollars!

I'll have to go through the store again. I don't think I saw what was released this Friday because life has been wow!
I totally get you. I had almost zero budget on scrapping, before I was a babe, so I had to be super smart with the sweet rewards or coupons that I earned. Btw, how are you healing? Has the itching subside yet?
Old 03-13-2019, 10:49 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm glad you posted this, Wendy!! That top kit "Make Your Own Path" has been on my wishlist, but somehow I missed putting it in my cart.
Right now my cart is SO full, it would take forever to post it all!! I plan on culling through it in the morning tomorrow.
Old 03-13-2019, 10:49 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Ummm... get them all?!
Haha!! Thanks for the encouragement, Sherly!! Maybe if I tell hubby, "Sherly said I should get them all", he'll be okay with it??
Old 03-13-2019, 10:53 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
I may get something I can use to scrap Tam's trip. But since I don't know what she'll see in Uruguay, what the are is like, the food, culture (fully) or anything like that (or if she will flake out and not take any photos at all!) I'll probably just get a random item from my wishlist! No clue what though! And that's if I can keep our budget in the positive direction (right now we are good!!!)
That's a tough one.. would one of the Around the World kits maybe work for Uruguay?
Old 03-14-2019, 12:18 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
I totally get you. I had almost zero budget on scrapping, before I was a babe, so I had to be super smart with the sweet rewards or coupons that I earned. Btw, how are you healing? Has the itching subside yet?
I think I'm healing okay. I had a scare on Saturday, the nurse/healthline put me on bedrest Sat/Sun until I could call my dr on Monday. They called back and made me feel better. I go in on Friday for a checkup to make sure it's all okay. One of my incisions looks to be opening, so I've been babying it. I don't know if it's just my pants irritating it, but it's very painful and looks to be opening. My husband looks at it every morning. We keep putting neosporin, Frankincense and Lavender on it hoping nothing bad happens to it. But the essential oils on the other incisions (I have four total) are healing very nicely and starting to lightly scar.

The itching...boy that was miserable! The steroid is helping BIG time!! I have two more days of it and hopefully I never have to worry about the allergic reaction ever again!

So overall, good I hope. Like I said I see the dr on Friday and hopefully everything is going good and I have no more scares like I did this past weekend!
Old 03-14-2019, 12:20 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
I hope she takes a lot of photos!! I can't wait to hear all about it when she gets back!!

Can't wait to see what you decide to get and that you can keep the budget in the positive direction!!
Old 03-14-2019, 12:23 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftytam View Post
I'm glad you posted this, Wendy!! That top kit "Make Your Own Path" has been on my wishlist, but somehow I missed putting it in my cart.
Right now my cart is SO full, it would take forever to post it all!! I plan on culling through it in the morning tomorrow.
I forgot to get it when it released and figured I'd get it later. I don't know what I'd scrap with it but I LOVE it!! I'm sure I'll use it for photos from where we live now, but it's been calling my name since it released!

I'm glad I could help you add that one to your list! Good luck cutting it down! That's the part that I hate. Once you press submit, it's so final. And then I'm like "I didn't add....."

Quote:
Haha!! Thanks for the encouragement, Sherly!! Maybe if I tell hubby, "Sherly said I should get them all", he'll be okay with it??
Old 03-14-2019, 03:09 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:

I always have ideas but when it comes to this time of the month but most months I always chicken out and get one or two things!

This post also serves as your notice that there are just few more days to get those coupons spent!

I'm like that too Wendy

for this month, I know I want to get one of Jennifer Fehr's bundle, I haven't decided which one though

so either this

or this

I want to get kits to finish my vacation album

I like dsi' kit that's been mentioned above as well

I'll be watching this thread for inspiration

Old 03-14-2019, 04:34 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Beautiful picks so far ladies.
Keep them coming.

Old 03-14-2019, 06:56 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Take your chance, Tammy!
I do that with my hubby every now and then, coz I never know when I get lucky If he says NO, at least I've tried. That's what I said to myself haha...
Old 03-14-2019, 08:09 AM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

I already have that DSI kit - love it!!! i got a few from my wishlist this month and my 10yo helped me pick as well -

Old 03-14-2019, 08:11 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Those are beautiful Tracey.
Enjoy your goodies;

Old 03-14-2019, 08:28 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
I think I'm healing okay. I had a scare on Saturday, the nurse/healthline put me on bedrest Sat/Sun until I could call my dr on Monday. They called back and made me feel better. I go in on Friday for a checkup to make sure it's all okay. One of my incisions looks to be opening, so I've been babying it. I don't know if it's just my pants irritating it, but it's very painful and looks to be opening. My husband looks at it every morning. We keep putting neosporin, Frankincense and Lavender on it hoping nothing bad happens to it. But the essential oils on the other incisions (I have four total) are healing very nicely and starting to lightly scar.

The itching...boy that was miserable! The steroid is helping BIG time!! I have two more days of it and hopefully I never have to worry about the allergic reaction ever again!

So overall, good I hope. Like I said I see the dr on Friday and hopefully everything is going good and I have no more scares like I did this past weekend!
Glad to hear that your incisions are healing nicely. I hope the check up on Friday goes smoothly. I'll be thinking of you!
Old 03-14-2019, 11:31 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Glad to see you back Wendy!
I’ve been debating what to get! I might go practical and get a new winter kit since the guys’ skiing trip is next week and a new beach/relax kit for my trip to the beach? But loving some other stuff and can’t decide!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-14-2019, 03:13 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

So, after culling through my cart, this is what I ended up getting
Thank goodness for the Passport Gift Certificate! LOL!! I know I'm going to be sad that I used it up when I see this week's new releases, but hopefully I'll be able to squeeze the budget a little bit!

Old 03-14-2019, 06:39 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Glad to hear that your incisions are healing nicely. I hope the check up on Friday goes smoothly. I'll be thinking of you!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icindi View Post
Glad to see you back Wendy!
I’ve been debating what to get! I might go practical and get a new winter kit since the guys’ skiing trip is next week and a new beach/relax kit for my trip to the beach? But loving some other stuff and can’t decide!
Thanks! We had snow days which was nice for me, because I could "breathe" with everything going on around here!

You sound like me. It's hard to decide when we get these coupons! I hope you can narrow it down before the coupon expires!

Quote:
So, after culling through my cart, this is what I ended up getting
Thank goodness for the Passport Gift Certificate! LOL!! I know I'm going to be sad that I used it up when I see this week's new releases, but hopefully I'll be able to squeeze the budget a little bit!
Tammy!! I love them all!! I can't wait to see you scrapping with ALL of them!! Oh I forgot to add that Math one to my wishlist!!
Old 03-14-2019, 07:18 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm in love with mine... a lot of KCB

Old 03-14-2019, 08:16 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I shopped the next morning after getting my coupon....couldn't help myself Got some goodies that were on my wishlist.

Of course, I had to get this for Taz

Now I need to slow down on the shopping, can't afford to get this much very often. It was a real treat!
Old 03-14-2019, 08:42 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels View Post
I'm in love with mine... a lot of KCB
that first one, I don't recall ever seeing before!!
I love KCB's products...what am I saying, I love all the designer's products. That's why I have this problem every month. I want everything!
Old 03-14-2019, 08:43 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
I shopped the next morning after getting my coupon....couldn't help myself Got some goodies that were on my wishlist.

Now I need to slow down on the shopping, can't afford to get this much very often. It was a real treat!
I love the ones that you did get! I also love when you are able to get a little extra. You are right, it's such a nice treat to yourself!! I can't wait to see all your layouts with them!
Old 03-14-2019, 10:22 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm leaning this way...we'll see if I feel the same way in the morning!

Old 03-14-2019, 10:49 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
I'm leaning this way...we'll see if I feel the same way in the morning!
Oh!! YES! This is me right now! Seriously people I still have snow on the ground from FEBRUARY 8th - this is unheard of in the Seattle area. i.just.can't.anymore.
(It's supposed to be 70degrees on Sunday so fingers crossed our backyard snow will finally go away)
Anyway, I was super excited to use a passport coupon and went a little overboard:

I just couldn't decide between the two!
Old 03-14-2019, 10:58 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
I'm leaning this way...we'll see if I feel the same way in the morning! [/URL]
You so sound like me!!
The more I see it, the more I know I'm adding that DSI product in to my cart! I can't help it. It's calling my name!
Old 03-14-2019, 11:18 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Cindi - Winter Blues and Make Your Own Path are in my wishlist....next month maybe. Ugh...sure wish I had more money LOL.
Old 03-14-2019, 11:30 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Did you see Sherly’s layouts in the sweet peeks? Looks like one similar to follow your path with brighter colors. I know I want it already! It’s torture to have to make my decision before the new releases. Such first world problems!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-15-2019, 01:07 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I made my decision...this is what made this month's cut:

And of course, it came with Meagan's L is for Listen. I did go a little overboard, but only because I know I won't be able to complete this month's Passport to get next month's Sweet Rewards. Had to double-up!!
Old 03-15-2019, 01:10 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwong View Post
Oh!! YES! This is me right now! Seriously people I still have snow on the ground from FEBRUARY 8th - this is unheard of in the Seattle area. i.just.can't.anymore.
(It's supposed to be 70degrees on Sunday so fingers crossed our backyard snow will finally go away)
Anyway, I was super excited to use a passport coupon and went a little overboard
I love Everyday Moments--it seems to be my go-to kit!!
Snow on the ground in Seattle! :O Wow! Here's to warmer days for you guys!
Old 03-15-2019, 08:38 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I only had a 30% coupon this month, so I tried not to go too overboard. I ended up with three sets of Cindy templates and this beauty by Grace, that I think is perfect for everyday and Project Life pages:

https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/s...at=1107&page=1

I love everyone else's choices! Make Your Own Path is pretty amazing--if you're on the fence, you just need to do it!

Old 03-15-2019, 10:38 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I got the ones I mentioned last night and added this one:
Old 03-15-2019, 10:40 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Beautiful picks ladies!
Enjoy your goodies!

Old 03-15-2019, 12:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Great stuff, everyone! I won't have a code to use until next month. I'll have some fun shopping then.
Old 03-15-2019, 12:11 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Awesome picks everyone!

I didn't get to use mine this month because stupid car repairs took the rest of my March scrap budget away! Luckily our Mother's Day is the end of this month so I can build my wishlist for them
Old 03-15-2019, 12:56 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I used mine early in the week, but haven't gotten to touch them since! My little girl is not feeling well tonight, so sad...but also kind of excited that that could mean a lazy day on the couch & getting lots of scrapbooking in tomorrow with my new goodies:

(the Backyardscape bundle, though...in a hurry & grabbed the wrong link!)

Last edited by knittingbec; 03-15-2019 at 12:58 PM.
Old 03-15-2019, 01:48 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by knittingbec View Post
I used mine early in the week, but haven't gotten to touch them since! My little girl is not feeling well tonight, so sad...but also kind of excited that that could mean a lazy day on the couch & getting lots of scrapbooking in tomorrow
(the Backyardscape bundle, though...in a hurry & grabbed the wrong link!)
I hope you're little girl feels better today & you'll have lots of scrapping time tomorrow!!
Old 03-15-2019, 01:49 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I love these threads because I always find something I missed when it was released.
I can't wait to see what you all scrap with these fabulous goodies!!
Old 03-15-2019, 02:09 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Rebecca - sorry your little girl is not feeling well. Yay for you for seeing a silver lining in this....some quiet home time for you and some scrapping.

Tammy - I know, right? These kind of threads are soooo bad for me LOL. I keep finding kits that go onto my wishlist so no sooner do I buy a few and clear some off my list....more go onto it....it never ends
Old 03-15-2019, 03:52 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

ok, my daughter left today for her Missions trip, so yesterday I showed her some travel kits and she chose this one:

I can't wait to start scrapping this amazing trip, with some amazing goodies! AND, if it's in the budget, maybe I can throw in another smaller kit for me! (Seeing all of you buying so much makes me slightly jealous...but I need to stick to my budget!)
Old 03-15-2019, 04:00 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
Rebecca - sorry your little girl is not feeling well. Yay for you for seeing a silver lining in this....some quiet home time for you and some scrapping.

Tammy - I know, right? These kind of threads are soooo bad for me LOL. I keep finding kits that go onto my wishlist so no sooner do I buy a few and clear some off my list....more go onto it....it never ends
That's mine, too, Rae!! LOL!! Someday I'll hit the lottery and buy EVERYTHING!
Old 03-15-2019, 05:19 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I hardly ever use my coupon, but I did tonight. I only had 20% off but picked up this beauty:
Old 03-15-2019, 07:23 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

you guys picked up some amazing goodies in the last few minutes!!! I love them all!

Dawn, that's a great kit for T's missions trip!!!