Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2012, 02:18 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm
Default Open or closed?

Is there anyone at Sweet Shoppe right now that can assist me with any problems that I may have regarding my purchase yesterday? The alpha included with one of my kits gave me a message that there was nothing to download, but I got the papers and elements. Are they closed on Sunday? I have sent a message to the admin about this, but have heard nothing back from them.
Old 01-29-2012, 02:24 PM
Just a Scrapper

profile gallery send pm

Robin may not be in right now, but to double check. Delete t he alpha folder, reboot, then redownload it from the store. There may have been a hiccup in your connection at some point that corrupted the file.
Old 01-29-2012, 03:00 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

I don't have the alpha folder. It is there for me to download, but there is nothing inside. All that is there is a pair of brackets.....[ ] like that.
Old 01-29-2012, 03:53 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Delete what you do have the file with the brackets...and then try and re-download. Make sure and come back and let us know!
Old 01-29-2012, 04:10 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Ok,. So I'm a little computer illiterate here. I went to my orders history, clicked on the kit I am having problems with, the invoice pops up and I click on download, then it brings up three individual parts to that kit, one being the alpha. I right click on it, but I don't have the option to delete it. Maybe because I have exceeded five clicks? That is a message that appears at the top of that page when I click on that one part of the kit.
Old 01-29-2012, 04:24 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Oh no-delete it from your computer. Not from your link in the store...then redownload from the store.
Old 01-29-2012, 04:49 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Do you mean JUST the alpha file? Because if so, I do not have that. I just have a file for the elements and a file for the papers. That is it. I think I will go check my email to see if anyone has got back with me on this issue. Thanks for trying to help me.
Old 01-29-2012, 05:07 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Ok if you don't have the alpha file on your computer try re-downloading and see if everything is in there this time...unless you don't have the link at all in the store-if you don't I can't help with that...I hope you get it soon!
Old 01-29-2012, 05:40 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Yeah it sounds like this is gonna be a Robin issue. If it's telling you that you've exceeded 5 attempts, that could possibly have something to do with it.

Here's the link where you can see Robin's hours. She might catch your email sooner, but this is what you can count on:

https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/index.php/contact/

In the meantime, we designers can't reset your links for you, but it's possible if you email the designer who's kit it is, she might be able to get you an off-site link for the alpha just so you can have it sooner if you need it.
Old 01-29-2012, 05:48 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm

Sounds like the file is missing from the server/store. I'll look into it and get back to you via email. Was out with the family this afternoon, but I'm home and catching up on emails now

Robin
Old 01-29-2012, 06:18 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2angels View Post
Is there anyone at Sweet Shoppe right now that can assist me with any problems that I may have regarding my purchase yesterday? The alpha included with one of my kits gave me a message that there was nothing to download, but I got the papers and elements. Are they closed on Sunday? I have sent a message to the admin about this, but have heard nothing back from them.
I bet I bought the exact same kit, because I had the same problem when I tried to download a couple of days ago. I just had not gotten around to asking about it yet.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:24 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I am uploading the alpha file right now. For some reason it is not on the server anymore. Should be ready in about 10 minutes. Sorry for the problem.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:27 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Bennett View Post
I am uploading the alpha file right now. For some reason it is not on the server anymore. Should be ready in about 10 minutes. Sorry for the problem.
You girls are awesome about correcting problems... We really appreciate the extra effort.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:28 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I almost never have a problem with purchased kits, but on those rare occasions when I do, the SSD ladies always get the problem fixed as soon as possible.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:48 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Thanks a lot, girls! I finally got my alpha! I really do like it here at SSD, because everyone is so supportive of one another, no matter what the problem is. Everyone just starts conversation by asking a simple question or telling a story about some life experience that doesn't even relate to digi scrappin', and I think that is so cool. I perceive all of you as close friends that have been friends for a really long time. That's sweeeeet!