Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 09-09-2011, 09:40 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Quote or Word Art help

I'm trying to get this done up so I can have it printed for the dining room it will be a 12"x36"

& will go above this:

(each of these pieces are about 40" wide)

TIA
Old 09-09-2011, 10:04 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

OK, not sure which theme or angle you're going for, but here are my favourites:

“The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him.” – Pablo Casals

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.” — Laura Ingalls Wilder

“Your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself.” — Richard Bach

You will make a lousy anybody else, but you are the best you in existence. You are the only one who can use your ability. It is an awesome responsibility.” Zig Ziglar

“What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

“May we never let the things we can't have, or don't have, or shouldn't have, spoil our enjoyment of the things we do have and can have. As we value our happiness let us not forget it, for one of the greatest lessons in life is learning to be happy without the things we cannot or should not have.” – Richard L. Evans

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.” -Horace

“Don't listen to anyone who tells you that you can't do this or that. That's nonsense. Make up your mind, you'll never use crutches or a stick, then have a go at everything. Go to school, join in all the games you can. Go anywhere you want to. But never, never let them persuade you that things are too difficult or impossible.” – Douglas Bader

“Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life.” - Brian Andreas
Old 09-09-2011, 10:19 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm no help, but I just have to throw it out there... "Nothing runs like a deer!"
Old 09-09-2011, 11:29 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacinda View Post
OK, not sure which theme or angle you're going for, but here are my favourites:

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.” — Laura Ingalls Wilder

“Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life.” - Brian Andreas
Loving these.

Haha, Deb, I was stuck on a 'deere' theme too, cute little deeres was all I could think...
Old 09-10-2011, 12:03 AM
The Ghost of Awesome Past

profile gallery send pm

Nice collection! Both my cousins work at the John Deere plant in Illinois
Old 09-10-2011, 01:39 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Thank you. The whole kitchen is adorned with the green. I kinda {heart} them. lol