Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2011, 10:23 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default SURVIVOR ****Spoiler Alert****

Well what did you think?

Coach really blew it in the final tribal council huh? I mean he just basically imploded. At that point, the only choice was Sophie because Albert was obviously quite sleazy.

I found myself rooting for Ozzy even though there were times this season where I wasn't very happy with him.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:33 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I liked Sophie most of this season. The last 2 weeks she got a little out of hand, though. Like what was up with her yelling at Albert to help her in the challenge?! lol But overall she played well, and it was nice to see a woman win without having used her sexuality to do it. She even had a reasonable bathing suit. So, I say, good for her.

WHAT is up with Brandon's family??? They're not speaking to him because of how he played the game? WTF? No wonder he's such a mess. Poor kid.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:46 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I thought this season was boring overall. I never much cared who won, so Sophie was good enough.

I felt really sorry for Brandon and hope they were not serious about bringing him and Russell back. Honestly, I'm not sure Brandon would make it.

Ozzy was so over-the-top with his speeches during the reunion show, it makes me think they are setting us up for something. Or Ozzy was auditioning for some kind of spokesman job.

Cochran did a good job explaining things last night - he kind of proved that he was intelligent enough to get into Harvard Law (IMO). And of course Jim remained the a** that he is by continuing to get his last shots into Cochran.

The next season sounds like it might have promise...
Old 12-19-2011, 02:10 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm glad Sophie won but I thought this whole season sucked.
Old 12-19-2011, 02:14 PM
SugarBabe & Challenge Fairy

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Lyd

I was definitely hoping Ozzy would make it into the final. If he had been there, he would have won, no question. He is arrogant, but no one overcame more odds this season than he did. But, after him, I think Sophie deserved it, even though I didn't like her very much. I think she was very condescending to people. Ordering Albert to drop his challenge to help her was just ridiculous. Coach did totally implode. There was just no way that he could say that he had played "honorably" every second of the game (and really people should just quit saying stuff like that, because there's no way to get far in that game if you don't do some lying and backstabbing), and he knew that he wasn't sitting with the strongest players at the end. So, all of his preaching about those things came back to bite him hard.

I felt bad for Brandon too. If his family feels like it's more important for someone in their family to win at Survivor than it is for them to have good relationships and love in the family, then . . . . that's just sad.

Old 12-19-2011, 06:04 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltarbox View Post
I was definitely hoping Ozzy would make it into the final. If he had been there, he would have won, no question. He is arrogant, but no one overcame more odds this season than he did. But, after him, I think Sophie deserved it, even though I didn't like her very much. I think she was very condescending to people. Ordering Albert to drop his challenge to help her was just ridiculous. Coach did totally implode. There was just no way that he could say that he had played "honorably" every second of the game (and really people should just quit saying stuff like that, because there's no way to get far in that game if you don't do some lying and backstabbing), and he knew that he wasn't sitting with the strongest players at the end. So, all of his preaching about those things came back to bite him hard.

I felt bad for Brandon too. If his family feels like it's more important for someone in their family to win at Survivor than it is for them to have good relationships and love in the family, then . . . . that's just sad.
I was going to respond but this basically sums up my thoughts. My son was almost in tears that Ozzy didn't win. And he wants to go on survivior when he's grown now too

Returning from a long scrapping hiatus!