Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2022, 05:46 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default Xylia ~ NEW from Alchemy Wild Studio

Hey hey scrappy friends! I hope you're having a great weekend!

I just released a brand new(ish) *see below template pack, Xylia! This is a great set to document all of your favorite Fall moments. From pumpkin picking to raking leaves, nights at the county fair, Harvest Festivals, Halloween, and every moment in between; you will find yourself reaching for Xylia over and over. With timeless torn papers and my signature elegant and heavy layering, Xylia is very versatile and can be used with any themed kit; they're not just for Fall!

*clickable image - take a closer look at Xylia and the incredible inspiration from the Alchemy Wild Studio Creative Team and the Sugarbabes!

I hope you enjoy these lovely templates, and I cannot wait to see what you create! Be sure to tag @alchemywildstudio if you post to your social media so we can leave you some love there too!

Happy scrapping!! Xo Amber

**disclaimer: Xylia is a RE-VAMPED template pack, and while noticable changes have been made to the design, the photo layout is the same. Xylia was previously sold as: Dear Heart, in 2015. Please check your stash carefully before purchasing; no store credit or refunds will be given for duplicate purchases. Thanks!

Inspiration from the Sweet Shoppe Gallery

Last edited by Amber Dixon; 09-10-2022 at 06:01 PM.
Old 09-11-2022, 09:40 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Great looking templates and beautiful pages!