Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2022, 09:10 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Didn't know you needed, but now gotta have it

Just curious - random question - not scrapbooking related

Can you name something you own that you just can't live without? (figuratively speaking) Or maybe you were apprehensive to purchase this thing, but now realize you really need it? Life is so much better with.....xxxx.

For example, years ago my husband bought me an apple watch. I was convinced it was a waste of money, but over time...I realize how much I really use it and depend on it. I did really need it and don't know it.

Another one for me... we bought a new laptop last year. It was on sale for a great price. One of the features was a touch screen. My original thought was ok so it has a touch screen. I doubt I will really use but now.... I won't ever get another one without that feature. I absolutely love it!

I asked my husband - We got a second-hand air fryer from my brother a few years ago. (They had this simple one and upgraded to a really fancy one). We happened to be visiting and the simple one was setting in their garage. They offered it to us and we reluctantly took it home. Hubs didn't think we needed it or he would really use. Fast track to 6 months later and it became his go too kitchen gadget. After 2 years of having it, it broke last weekend. He is on the hunt now for a newer fancy one. Maybe Santa will bring him one.

How about you? Something you ended up really needing or liking when in the beginning didn't think it was necessary?