Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Sweet Shoppe Challenges > Challenge Archives

Old 06-27-2010, 08:34 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default July 2010: Scrapper's Portfolio & Tracker

Hey Chicklets!!

It's official, 2010 is half-way over! Time is going by so quickly, but we really hope you're getting lots of layouts scrapped as a result of our Monthly Portfolios! This month we have some really fun inspiration for you, and we know you're eager to get started, so let's get to it...

For ease of reference, we've created a printable checklist of this month's portfolio. Click the link below to download and print!

As always, you MUST use primarily Sweet Shoppe products to complete your challenge layouts.

July 2010: Sweet Shoppe Scrapper's Portfolio

One Point Tasks - 20 Primary Points Possible

1 - Lift a layout by Juliana Kneipp, our Treat of the Month for July, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.

2 - July is National Ice Cream Month. Scrap a layout which primarily features the color of your favorite flavor. ie. browns for chocolate, pinks or reds for strawberry, etc.

3 - Disneyland opened on July 17, 1955 - Scrap a tribute layout to your favorite theme park!

4 - FREEDOM - scrap it!

5 - There are 31 days in July so what better time to scrap 31 things you love about summer!

6 - Toy Story is without a doubt going to be one of the biggest blockbusters of the summer at the movies! Scrap a layout about your favorite summer flicks - past or present.

7 - Use your favorite digi-kit(s) to make yourself a ultra-sweet NEW name siggy for the forums that's 400px wide or smaller.

8 - The sky can really set the mood in a photograph and give people a picture of where you are or where you've been. Check out these inspiring photos of the sky at flickr and get out there to take some gorgeous photos of your own. Don't forget to scrap 'em too!

9 - Twi-Hards, the latest installment of the Twilight saga is finally in theaters! Scrap a layout about your favorite obsession.

10 - July 19th is Stick Out Your Tongue Day! Photograph yourself, a loved one or the whole family with tongues sticking out and scrap it!

11 - Pick dwarf names (a la Snow White and the...) for you and your family members and scrap them!

12 - "We hope that, when the insects take over the world, they will remember with gratitude how we took them along on all our picnics." - Bill Vaughan

Scrap a bug-tastic layout featuring your favorite or most feared bugs!

13 - Princess Diana was born on July 1st. Scrap a layout about your favorite princess!

14 - Behind Closed Doors: The Garage. Shoot it & scrap it, but DON'T clean it!

15 - Title 3-Peat - create a layout which features the same word repeated 3 times in the title!

16 - Outside the lines... on stitching that is! Use any other shaped stitching (circles, hearts, stars, etc.) to create a stitcheriffic layout!

17 - Hodge Podge X-treme! Scrap a layout using no more than two items from the same kit or pack. Mix up our goodies and get creative!

18 - July 11th is Paper Bag Day - celebrate by creating a layout featuring tons of kraft, paper bag and newspaper backgrounds & elements!

19 - Glee is on break for the summer but the music is topping the charts at itunes...use one of the songs from the various soundtracks as inspiration for a page.

20 - Check out the fabulous photography at Ivan Vanderbyl and use the website as inspiration to create a clean and graphic layout featuring a photo collage.

Two Point Tasks - 20 Primary Points Possible

21 - The return of Color Me Katie - use this fun idea from Katie's blog to create a layout using photo thought bubbles to create a whimsical scene sharing what's on your mind.

22 - We're having Christmas In July (sorta) - use a Christmas kit to scrap a holiday free layout!

23 - Visit values.com and choose at least one word they highlight on their site to scrap about.

24 - Paper 2 Digi: Candice Greenway - check out her amazing gallery and use it as inspiration for a page of your own!

25 - Create a Rockin' Summer Poster using the FABULOUS tips and tricks here.

26 - Make a summer to-do list and scrap it!

27 - Creative Self-Portraits - go to town with this amazingly cool tutorial and self-portrait inspiration!

28 - One Template Two Ways - use the same template to scrap two different layouts! Flip it, twist it, shrink it - get creative!

29 - It's lemonade stand season! Host a lemonade stand with your little one(s) and create that essential summer memory together.

30 - July 2nd is Compliment Your Mirror day, scrap something positive about you.. what's your favorite feature about yourself?

Five Point Tasks - 10 Primary Points Possible

31 - Letters To Yourself - scrap 3 layouts featuring letters to yourself in the past, present and future. Do you have advice for yourself in the future, reassurance that you made the right choices in the past, just want someone to listen to what you're going through today? Get those thoughts down in layout form and earn 5 points for this meaningful trio of pages!

31a - Letter To Past Me
31b - Letter To Present Me
31c - Letter To Future Me

32 - Book of Me 2010 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Book of Me Album! So often we focus on scrapping everyone else in our lives, but we're challenging you to record more of who YOU are on a regular basis throughout the year too. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points:

32a - Do you want to know a secret...
32b - My favorites via the 5 senses...
32c - Oh the places I've been...
32d - My biggest pet peeve is...
32e - Getting older can be tough, but it doesn't have to be. Use your next big birthday as a chance to set goals and create a 30 before 30 or 28 at 28 list of things you want to do before that next big birthday!

Ten Point Task - 10 Primary Points Possible

33 - Altered Summer Memories Trinket Boxes - the perfect place to stash shells from the beach, tickets and wristbands to amusement parks, mini books, photographs, etc. we're challenging you to decorate a tin, box or other keepsake container to store your trinkets in style! Don't skip this challenge because you're afraid of hybrid - you can do it! Here's some amazing inspiration...

Altered Lunch Box by Kathy
Summer Memories Mailbox (as seen in Simply Sweet Magazine) by Andrea Gourley
Trinket Box by Tammy Tutterow
Altered Bottles & Carrier by Connie

Flex Tip - Be Creative! If the challenge is asking for a TOP 10 of your favorite TV shows, feel free to scrap your husband's or child's favorite shows instead! If it's asking a question, feel free to ask the question of a loved one and scrap a page for them instead. The only time this wouldn't apply is to your Book of Me album which should be a stunning tribute to YOU!

DON'T FORGET! As you complete layouts for our challenges, you'll be tracking them yourself in one post that you'll update throughout the month. For July, all layouts and points need to be posted by 11:59pm EST at the end of the day on August 1st. If you're joining us for the first time this month, have a look at the amazing portfolio tracker threads from the last 6 months to see how it's done!

1) Post to claim your tracker spot for the month.
2) When you finish a layout for a challenge, upload it to the gallery and right click to get the image information for your layout.
3) Return to your tracker spot you claimed in this thread, and click edit to add the image of your layout to your portfolio. You'll want to add your layout in order of the numbered list above and include that number and the points earned above your image.
4) At the very end of your portfolio, please keep a running tally of the total points earned to date.

PLEASE NOTE: Portfolio points may NOT be carried over into the following month as each month begins anew with a fresh set of inspiring challenges! Additionally, you may NOT use the same layout for more than one numbered task - each task requires a new layout.

Please don't post chatter or comments in this thread as we'd like to keep it clean and easy to check at the end of the month. If you want to give praise to your favorite prompts or layouts, feel free to chatter as much as you like in our General Info & Chatter Forum. Thanks!!

Hoping you're fired up,

Robin
Old 06-27-2010, 08:41 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

#1 - Lift a layout by Juliana Kniepp (1 pt).

#3 - Scrap a layout about your favorite theme park (1 pt + 1 pt NR - Cindy's Template):

Blog Layout Challenge - 7/2 (1 pt):

Total Points: 4

Last edited by d2vasquez; 07-08-2010 at 11:50 PM.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:46 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Juliana Kniepp, our Treat of the Month for July, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.

19 - Glee is on break for the summer but the music is topping the charts at itunes...use one of the songs from the various soundtracks as inspiration for a page.

24 - Paper 2 Digi: Candice Greenway - check out her amazing gallery and use it as inspiration for a page of your own!

Featured Scrapper Blog Bonus Challenge 7/9

Featured Staffer Blog Bonus Challenge 7/23

Last edited by nikkiARNGwife; 07-25-2010 at 10:51 AM.
Old 06-29-2010, 04:14 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Juliana Kniepp, our Treat of the Month for July- 1 POINT.

3- Disneyland- 1 POINT + 1 NR Point

4-Freedom- 1 POINT

16- Outside the Lines- 1 POINT

BONUS: 7/9 Featured Scrapper - 1 POINT

TOTAL POINTS: 6

Last edited by aly321; 07-29-2010 at 08:25 PM.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:47 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

24 - Paper 2 Digi: Candice Greenway; lift of her page, A Boy and A Dog. (2 pt.)

Last edited by Misty Cato; 07-01-2010 at 01:30 AM.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:00 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

13 - Princess Diana was born on July 1st. Scrap a layout about your favorite princess! - 1 point

23 - Visit values.com and choose at least one word they highlight on their site to scrap about. - 2 points + 1 NR (Lauren Grier don't let me go released on 7/3, page posted on 7/7) = 3 points
I chose the world 'Family'

Total: 4 points

Last edited by Freckles; 07-08-2010 at 05:54 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:09 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Skype™ to DeepGirl

2 - National Ice Cream Month 1 point
An amazing icecream called "Blue Sky" I used to eat during vacation in Croatia... really, it was BLUE!

4 - Freedom 1 point + 1 HB

7 - New signature 1 point

12 - Bug-tastic layout featuring my favourite bug (1 + 1 NR)
NR: Krystal's The Other Side of Me on 4th July 2010

15 - Title 3-peat 1 point
Chorvátsko - Hrvatska - Croatia (the same word for the country in 3 languages)

16 - Stitcheriffic layout with circle stitches (1 + 1 NR)
NR: Libby's Another Day In Paradise on 3rd July 2010

17 - Layout using no more than two items from the same kit or pack. (1 + 1 NR)
NR: Libby's Another Day In Paradise and Misty's Riviera Daydreams on 3rd July 2010

18 - Paper Bag Day (1 + 1 HB)

21 - Color Me Katie - thought bubbles (2 points)

22 - Christmas in July (2 + 1 HB)
using Misty's PEACE ON EARTH kit

23 - values.com - chosing SPREAD YOUR WINGS (2 + 1 NR)
NR: Misty's Riviera Daydreams on 8th July 2010

24 - Gallery of Candice Greenway as an inspiration 2 points

30 - Favourite feature about me is... being in the style. (2 + 1 NR)
NR: Misty's Riviera Daydreams on 8th July 2010

Bonus 1 - Neapolitan Challenge 1 point
1. cross stitches
2. word strips, string
3. flowers, buttons

Bonus 2 - bold title 1 point + 1 HB

Bonus 3 - blending mask 1 point

Bonus 4 - cookie 1 point

Total: 31 points
Primary points: 18
Hybrid: 4
NR: 5
Bonus: 4

Last edited by DeepGirl; 07-30-2010 at 04:04 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:29 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Grabbing my spot.

Old 07-01-2010, 04:41 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I grabbing my spot for July.
Old 07-01-2010, 05:59 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Challenge #1 - TOTM 1 point
I lifted "About Me"

Challenge #4 - Freedom 1 point

Challenge #5 - 31 Things I Love About Summer 1 point

Challenge #7 - Siggy 1 point

Challenge #8 - Sky 1 point

Challenge #10 - Stick Your Tongue Out 1 point

Challenge #12 - Bugs 1 point

Challenge #13 - Princess 1 point

Challenge #15 - Three-Peat 1 point + 1 point NR
NR: Art and Soul - Neutrals Alpha by Julie Billingsley, released 07/10/10, Layout created & uploaded 07/13/10

Challenge #16 - Stitching 1 point

Challenge #18 - Featuring Kraft 1 point + 1 point NR
NR: Art and Soul Alpha by Julie Billingsley, released 07/10/10, Layout created & uploaded 07/15/10

Challenge #19 - Glee Inspiration 1 point, + 1 NR point
Inspired by "Don't Stop Believin'"
NR: Free Spirit, released 07/10/10, LO created & uploaded 07/12/10

Challenge #20 - Vanderbyl Inspiration 1 point

Challenge #22 - Christmas in July 2 points + 1 Hybrid point
I used Zoe Pearn's Winter Wonderland to create this card

Challenge #23 - Values Inspiration 2 points + 1 point NR
NR: Free Spirit, released 07/10/10, Layout created and uploaded 07/13/10

Challenge #24 - Paper 2 Digi 2 points + 1 point NR
NR: Art and Soul Alpha by Julie Billingsley, released 07/10/10, Layout created & uploaded 07/13/10
Scraplift of "Field Notes"

Challenge #28 - 1 Template - 2 Ways 2 points

Challenge #31a - Letter To Past Me 5 points

Challenge #31b - Letter To Present Me

Challenge #31c -Letter To Future Me

Bonus Challenge #1 - Featured Staffer 1 point
Inspired by ...
#1: Word Strips & Alpha for Title
#2: Stitches
#3: Paint Splat (in my layout behind the title)

Bonus Challenge #2 - Featured Scrapper (Big Title) 1 point

Bonus Challenge #3 - Blending 1 point

Bonus Challenge #4 - Featured Staffer 1 point

Total: 36 points
26 points Primary Challenges
4 points Bonus Challenges (Features, etc.)
5 points NR
1 point Hybrid

Last edited by suladesign; 07-26-2010 at 12:26 AM.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:24 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

#1 - Lift a layout by Juliana Kneipp. 1 pt. + 1 pt. for NR (Inspired by Juliana template from Darcy - released 7/3 and uploaded 7/9)

#2 - July is National Ice Cream Month. Scrap a layout which primarily features the color of your favorite flavor.1 pt. + 1 pt for NR Sugar and Spice by KCB - released 7/10 and uploaded 7/10)

#6 - Scrap your favourite summer movie. 1 pt

#7 - Use your favorite digi-kit(s) to make yourself a ultra-sweet NEW name siggy for the forums 1pt + 1pt for NR (Au Naturel by KCB & Scrapkitchen - released 7/17 uploaded 7/18)

Au Naturel by KCB & Scrapkitchen
Over the Rainbow Alpha by KCB
DJB Christine C font by Darcy Baldwin

#23 - Visit values.com and choose at least one word they highlight on their site to scrap about. 2 pt. + 1 pt. for NR (DJB Contance Beauregard font by Darcy - released 7/3 and uploaded 7/9)

#26 - Make a summer to-do list and scrap it! 2 pt. + 1 pt for hybrid.

#28 - One template two ways. 2pt
a

b

#31 - Letters To Yourself - scrap 3 layouts featuring letters to yourself in the past, present and future. 5pt
#31a - Letter To Past Me

#31b - Letter To Present Me

#31c - Letter to Future Me

#33 - Altered Summer Memories Trinket Box 10pt + 1pt for NR (Au Naturel by KCB & Scrapkitchen - released 7/17 uploaded 7/17)

Total points: 31

Last edited by jacinda; 07-26-2010 at 07:04 AM.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:25 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

1 pt. + 1 pt. for NR (DJB Constance Bauregard font from Darcy - uploaded 7/4) 1 - Lift a layout by Juliana Kneipp, our Treat of the Month for July, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. I lifted this one: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...=marco&cat=all and here's mine:
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=142052

1 pt. + 1 pt for NR (DJB Lizzy Fizzed Out from Darcy - uploaded 7/21) 3 - Disneyland opened on July 17, 1955 - Scrap a tribute layout to your favorite theme park!
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=144072

1 pt. + 1 pt for NR (Cindy's Temp Set 15 - uploaded 7/15) 4 - FREEDOM - scrap it!
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=143483

1 pt. 7 - Use your favorite digi-kit(s) to make yourself a ultra-sweet NEW name siggy for the forums that's 400px wide or smaller.
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=141736

1 pt. 8 - The sky can really set the mood in a photograph and give people a picture of where you are or where you've been. Check out these inspiring photos of the sky at flickr and get out there to take some gorgeous photos of your own. Don't forget to scrap 'em too!
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=142056

1 pt. + 1 pt. for NR (DOwn 'N Dirty from Traci Reed - uploaded 7/1) 10 - July 19th is Stick Out Your Tongue Day! Photograph yourself, a loved one or the whole family with tongues sticking out and scrap it!
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=141556

1 pt + 1 pt for NR (DJB Constance Beauregard from Darcy - uploaded 7/8) 14 - Behind Closed Doors: The Garage. Shoot it & scrap it, but DON'T clean it!
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...2502&nocache=1

2 pts. 22 - We're having Christmas In July (sorta) - use a Christmas kit to scrap a holiday free layout!
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=144142

2 pts. 24 - Paper 2 Digi: Candice Greenway - check out her amazing gallery and use it as inspiration for a page of your own!
I lifted this one:http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...0874-grow/?c=t
and here's mine:
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=142650

2pt.s 26 - Make a summer to-do list and scrap it!
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=144542

2 pts. 28 - One Template Two Ways - use the same template to scrap two different layouts! Flip it, twist it, shrink it - get creative!
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...4989&nocache=1

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...86&ppuser=7359

10 pts. 33 - Altered Summer Memories Trinket Boxes - the perfect place to stash shells from the beach, tickets and wristbands to amusement parks, mini books, photographs, etc. we're challenging you to decorate a tin, box or other keepsake container to store your trinkets in style! Don't skip this challenge because you're afraid of hybrid - you can do it! Here's some amazing inspiration...
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=142173

1 pt. Blog Bonus Challenge #3. Using Zuzana’s gallery for inspiration, create an original page with a photo blended in the background. Please upload your layout using SSD products to the Gallery. Make sure you mark for July Portfolio with Blog Bonus #3.
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=144706

1 pt. Blog Bonus #4 Your challenge today is a traditional Sweet Shoppe Cookie-Decorating Challenge. Download the cookie, decorate it with your own goodies and then upload it to the SSD Gallery. (don’t forget to edit your Portfolio with your layout)
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=144499

total: 31pts.

Last edited by sigmakap95; 07-27-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:32 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Task 20; Compliment your mirror 2 Points!

Last edited by Ebony; 07-12-2010 at 10:45 AM.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:35 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My Spot!!!

1 - Lift a layout by Juliana Kneipp, our Treat of the Month for July
1 pt + 1 pt NR (Painted Ladies Shawna & MandaBean)

4 - Freedom - Scrap it!
1 pt

3 Points Total!!!!

My BLOG & Adventures In Wonderland

Last edited by nonnie; 07-05-2010 at 11:01 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:09 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. Scraplift Juliana 1 pt + 1 pt NR
Darcy's new font DJB Constance Beauregard released 7/3/2010

Scraplifted this one:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...am-sam&cat=all

3. Disney layout 1 pt + 1 pt NR

7. New Signature Line 1 pt + 1 pt NR
Darcy's new font DJB Monkey Scratches released 7/10/2010

19. Glee Challenge 1 pt

21. Color Me Katie 2 pts + 1 pt hybrid
rescrapped my robots making into a mousepad

24. Paper 2 Digi 2 pts + 1 pt NR

26. To Do List 2 pts + 1 pt hybrid
information posted with layout in gallery

28. one template 2 ways 2 pts

33. Altered Lunch Box 10 pts

Bonus #3 Blending photos 1 pt

Bonus #4 Template 1 pt

TOTAL POINTS = 30

Last edited by Sharon Kay; 07-27-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:26 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to litabells

My spot!

1. Lift Treat Of The Month
1pt
Lifted this:

2. Fave Ice-cream colours: mine-jaffa, DH-strawberry, kids-chocolate
1pt

4. Freedom - we don't celebrate 4th of July so I hope this is ok!
1pt + 1nrpt=2pts

7. Create a siggy
1pt + 1 nrpt= 2pts

10. Tongue poke
1pt

15. Title 3-peat
1pt = 1nrpt=2pts

16. Stitching outside the lines
1pt

TOTAL:
10pts

Last edited by litabells; 07-31-2010 at 09:15 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:28 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to emmasmommy

1 - Lift a layout by Juliana Kneipp, our Treat of the Month for July, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.
1 pt + 1 pt NR (Darcy's TOTM Temps 7/3)

2 - July is National Ice Cream Month. Scrap a layout which primarily features the color of your favorite flavor. ie. browns for chocolate, pinks or reds for strawberry, etc.
1 pt.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=142055

4 - FREEDOM - scrap it
1 pt.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...21&ppuser=1264

7 - Use your favorite digi-kit(s) to make yourself a ultra-sweet NEW name siggy for the forums that's 400px wide or smaller.
1pt

10 - July 19th is Stick Out Your Tongue Day! Photograph yourself, a loved one or the whole family with tongues sticking out and scrap it!
1 pt + 1 pt NR La's Wonderfully Weird 7/3)

13 - Princess Diana was born on July 1st. Scrap a layout about your favorite princess!
1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...32&ppuser=1264

15 - Title 3-Peat - create a layout which features the same word repeated 3 times in the title!
1 pt + 1 pt NR (traci's stitches and Penny's jumples 7/10)

[/b]
17 - Hodge Podge X-treme! Scrap a layout using no more than two items from the same kit or pack. Mix up our goodies and get creative!
1 pt[/b]
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=144145&ppuser=1264

18 - July 11th is Paper Bag Day - celebrate by creating a layout featuring tons of kraft, paper bag and newspaper backgrounds & elements!
1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...59&ppuser=1264

1 pt

21 - The return of Color Me Katie - use this fun idea from Katie's blog to create a layout using photo thought bubbles to create a whimsical scene sharing what's on your mind.
2 pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...20&ppuser=1264

22 - We're having Christmas In July (sorta) - use a Christmas kit to scrap a holiday free layout!
2 pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=143060

23 - Visit values.com and choose at least one word they highlight on their site to scrap about.
DETERMINATION
2 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=143033

I lifted her {merry little christmas}
2 pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=143050

28 - One Template Two Ways - use the same template to scrap two different layouts! Flip it, twist it, shrink it - get creative!
2 pt + 1 pt NR KCB Sugar & Spice

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=142777

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...76&ppuser=1264

31 - Letters To Yourself - scrap 3 layouts featuring letters to yourself in the past, present and future. Do you have advice for yourself in the future, reassurance that you made the right choices in the past, just want someone to listen to what you're going through today? Get those thoughts down in layout form and earn 5 points for this meaningful trio of pages!

31a - Letter To Past Me

Dear Past Me

Dear Present Me

Dear Future Me

blog bonus #4

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...07&ppuser=1264

30 pts.

Last edited by emmasmommy; 07-23-2010 at 10:30 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:42 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I SHALL participate and get 30 pts this month!!!
Old 07-01-2010, 07:49 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot!
Old 07-01-2010, 07:50 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

ill be here, hoping i get a few more done this month!
Old 07-01-2010, 07:53 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

1 pt: 7 - Use your favorite digi-kit(s) to make yourself a ultra-sweet NEW name siggy for the forums that's 400px wide or smaller.

1 pt + 1 NR pt: 8 - The sky can really set the mood in a photograph and give people a picture of where you are or where you've been. Check out these inspiring photos of the sky at flickr and get out there to take some gorgeous photos of your own. Don't forget to scrap 'em too! NR- La & KCB's Just Breathe 07/03 & LO- 07/04

Total Points: 3

Last edited by Sheana; 07-04-2010 at 01:56 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:13 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - 1 pt + 1 NR pt - Treat of the Month (7/4, Homegrown, Heather Roselli)

Inspired by http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...ers-21&cat=all

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=142071

2 - 1 pt + 1 NR pt - July is National Ice Cream Month. Scrap a layout which primarily features the color of your favorite flavor. ie. browns for chocolate, pinks or reds for strawberry, etc. (7/14, Free Spirit, Melissa Bennett)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=143392

4 - 1 pt - FREEDOM - scrap it!

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=143480

7 - 1 pt + 1 NR pt - Use your favorite digi-kit(s) to make yourself a ultra-sweet NEW name siggy for the forums that's 400px wide or smaller. (7/3 - A Moment in Time, Melissa Bennett)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=141778

10 - 1 pt - July 19th is Stick Out Your Tongue Day! Photograph yourself, a loved one or the whole family with tongues sticking out and scrap it!

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...5200&nocache=1

13 - 1 pt - Princess Diana was born on July 1st. Scrap a layout about your favorite princess!

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=144805

15 - 1 pt - Title 3-Peat - create a layout which features the same word repeated 3 times in the title!

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=144981

16 - (1 pt + 1 NR pt) Outside the lines... on stitching that is! Use any other shaped stitching (circles, hearts, stars, etc.) to create a stitcheriffic layout! (Riviera Daydreams, Misty Cato, 7/5)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=142162

18 - 1 pt - July 11th is Paper Bag Day - celebrate by creating a layout featuring tons of kraft, paper bag and newspaper backgrounds & elements!

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=145029

22 - 2 pts - We're having Christmas In July (sorta) - use a Christmas kit to scrap a holiday free layout!

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=145428

23 - 2 pts - Visit values.com and choose at least one word they highlight on their site to scrap about.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=144878

24 - 2 pts - Paper 2 Digi: Candice Greenway - check out her amazing gallery and use it as inspiration for a page of your own!

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=144804

26 - 2 pts - Create a summer to-do list.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...90&ppuser=1462

28 - 2 pts - One Template Two Ways - use the same template to scrap two different layouts! Flip it, twist it, shrink it - get creative!

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=145491

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...49&ppuser=1462

30 - 2 pts - July 2nd is Compliment Your Mirror day, scrap something positive about you.. what's your favorite feature about yourself?

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...05_Red_web.jpg

Bonus 1 - 1 pt + 1 NR pt (Blueberry Lane, Misty Cato)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=144711

Inspired by Dani's layouts - #1 - background matte, buttons, #2 - stitching, swirls, whimsical lettering, #3 - layered/clustered elements

Bonus 2 - 1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=144416

Bonus 3 - 1 pt.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=144411

Bonus 4 - 1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=144402

Total Points: 30

Last edited by Kara; 07-31-2010 at 07:57 AM.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:20 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

One Point Tasks - 20 Primary Points Possible

1 - Lift a layout by Juliana Kneipp, NR Momma's Boy, Melissa posted 7.22

2 - July is National Ice Cream Month. Scrap a layout which primarily features the color of your favorite flavor. ie. browns for chocolate, pinks or reds for strawberry, etc. NR - Love this Boy - Traci Reed, posted 7.23

7 - Use your favorite digi-kit(s) to make yourself a ultra-sweet NEW name siggy for the forums that's 400px wide or smaller

12 - Scrap a bug-tastic layout

18 - July 11th is Paper Bag Day, hybrid - 1 pt

Two Point Tasks - 20 Primary Points Possible
22 - We're having Christmas In July (sorta) - use a Christmas kit to scrap a holiday free layout! NR - Art and Soul Alpha, Julie - posted 7/10

26 - Make a summer to-do list and scrap it! NR - Splash Down, TraciReed, posted 7/3

28 - One Template Two Ways - NR Wondorous, Julie Billingsley posted 7.23

32 - Book of Me 2010

33 - Altered Summer Memories Trinket Boxes - using summer type elements in a learning game...

Total Points - 34 (5 NR)(1 extra Hybrid)

Last edited by MamaBee; 07-30-2010 at 09:31 AM.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:24 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

my spot
#1 - TOTM (Inspired by Julianna temps by Darcy, posted 7/3) 1pt + 1NRpt = 2pts

#4 - Freedom 1pt

#5 - 31 things about summer 1pt

#7 - new siggy (DJB Constance Beauregard by Darcy, posted 7/3)1pt + 1NRpt = 2pts

#8 Sky picture (can't believe I was so lucky to get a rainbow this month to photograph) 1pt

#9 Obsession 1pt

#15 Title 3-peat 1pt

#16 - Outside the Lines (stitching) 1pt

#18 - Paper Bag Day - use kraft or newspaper paper and elements (All The Little Things by Eva, posted 7/9, released 7/10) 1pt + 1NRpt = 2pts

#23 - values.com 2pts

#26 - summer to-do list 2pts

#28 - one template two ways (Swooning by Eva, posted 7/2, released 7/3) 2pts + 1NRpt = 3pts

#30 - compliment about favorite feature 2pt

#32 - Book Of Me 5pts
32a - Do you want to know a secret...

32c - Oh, the places I've been...

32e - set goals for next big birthday

blog bonus #1 - Neapolitan challenge (Splash Down by Traci Reed, posted 7/2, released 7/3 1pt + 1NRpt = 2pts
LO1 - circle mats and frame mats and photo placement
LO2 - different color alpha for title and string
LO3 - rounded mat and stitches

blog bonus #2 - Big Bold Title 1pt

blog bonus #4 - cookie 1pt

Total pts = 30
used 5NR pts

Last edited by heathergw; 07-23-2010 at 04:29 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:30 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

I am here!

#7: Siggy: 1 point

#8: Sky: 1 point + 1 NR point = 2 points

#15 title 3-peat: 1 point + 1 NR point = 2 points

Total: 5 points

Last edited by nietis; 07-14-2010 at 10:47 AM.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:35 AM
Banned

profile gallery

I'm going to attempt it this month!!!
4. Freedom 1 pt + 1NR (posted 7/31 released 7/24 Cindy's template 65 & Darcy Liz)

7. Siggie 1 pt.

15. 3 Peat Title 1 pt. + 1NR (Home Grown posted 7/9 released 7/3 & Cindy's #61)

16. Stitching outside the lines 1 pt +1 pt Hybrid +1 NR (Sweet Sampler Week 1 released 7/24 posted on 7/30)

23. Values "Believe" 2 pt + 1 Hybrid + 1 NR (posted 7/30 Wonderous released 7/24)

26. Summer Fun List 2 pt + 1 pt Hybrid Style

29. Prompt inspired me to make hybrid goodness to sell at the lemonade stand 2 pt. + 1 pt. Hybrid

33. Altered Trinket Box 10 pts

Bonus Challenge #4:
1 Bonus Point+ 1 NR point (posted 7/25 released 7/24 Traci's Love This Boy)

Total: 30 pts.
NR: 5
Hybrid: 4

Last edited by knlchevys; 07-31-2010 at 10:57 AM.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:39 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

7 - 1 pt + 1 NR pt -Use your favorite digi-kit(s) to make yourself a ultra-sweet NEW name siggy for the forums that's 400px wide or smaller. New Release: Riviera Daydreams by Misty Cato - Released 7/3 - Uploaded 7/4.

Total: 2 pts (1 NR pt used)

Last edited by isaacsmom; 07-04-2010 at 05:28 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:43 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

1 pt. tasks:
#4 FREEDOM-scrap it 1 pt.

#7 use your favorite digi kit(s) to make yourself a ultra sweet NEW name siggy for the forums that's 400px wide or smaller
1 Point

#15 title 3 peat-create a layout which features teh same word repeated 3 times in the title 1 point

two point tasks:
#23 visit value.com and choose at least one word they highlight on their site to scrap about. 2 pts.

#24 Scraplift a layout by Candice Greenway 2pts.

original can be seen here: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/layo...ges/810874.jpg
#26 Make a Summer to do list 2 pts.

#27 Creative self portrait (took the concept and used it on my 4 yr. old) 2 pts.

#28 One template two ways-use the same template to scrap two different layouts! Flip it, twist it, shrink it-get creative 2 pts.

#30 Compliment your mirror day...my favorite feature is my hair! 2pts.

5 point task Letters to yourself
31a Past Me

31b Present me

31c Future Me

5 pts.
Ten Point Task - 10 Primary Points Possible

33 - Altered Summer Memories Trinket Boxes - the perfect place to stash shells from the beach, tickets and wristbands to amusement parks, mini books, photographs, etc. we're challenging you to decorate a tin, box or other keepsake container to store your trinkets in style! Don't skip this challenge because you're afraid of hybrid - you can do it! Here's some amazing inspiration...

JULY TOTAL: 30 points

Last edited by A-Manda Creation; 07-16-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:48 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

#1: TOTM (New Release: DJB Constance Beauregard)

#3: Amusement Park

#7: Siggy

#22: Christmas in July (New Release: DJB Constance Beauregard)

#23: values.com

#24: P2D (New Release: DJB Constance Beauregard)

#28: One Template Two Ways (New Release: DJB Constance Beauregard)

#32c (New Release: DJB Constance Beauregard)

#32d

#32e

#33: Hybrid

Bonus #4

Total Points: 32

Last edited by pewtertm; 07-30-2010 at 06:01 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:51 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Saving my spot . . .

8. Sky Photo 1 point

16. Outside the Lines (stitching) 1 point + 1NR (Good Eye Kit) posted 7/4

21. Color Me Katie (thought bubble) 2 points

23. Values.com (Live Life) 2 points + 1NR (Live for Every Moment) Posted 8/1

26. Summer To Do List - 2 points

33. Altered Summer Memories Trinket Box - 10 points

Total Points 20 18 Regular Points/2 NR Points

Last edited by HeyJude; 08-01-2010 at 10:46 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:54 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to SmallMoments

1. Lift of This is the Life [1 pt]
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...30&ppuser=7007

2. National Ice Cream Month- Toasted Coconut [1 pt]
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...30&ppuser=7007

4. Freedom! [1 pt]
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...47&ppuser=7007

5. 31 Things [1 pt]
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...15&ppuser=7007

7. New siggy [1 pt]

8. Sky [1 pt + 1 NR pt]
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...60&ppuser=7007

10. Tongues [1 pt]
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=144146

12. Bug-tastic [1 pt + 1 NR pt]
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...07&ppuser=7007

15. 3-Peat [1 pt]
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=141988

16. Outside the Lines: Stitching [1 pt]
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...48&ppuser=7007

18. Paper Bag Day [1 pt + 1 NR pt]
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...89&ppuser=7007

22. Christmas in July [2 pts]
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...33&ppuser=7007

23. Values: Integrity [2 pts]
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...37&ppuser=7007

24. Paper 2 Digi [2 pts + 1 NR pt (Independent)]
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...94&ppuser=7007

29. Lemonade Stand [2 pts]
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...5194&nocache=1

32. Book of Me [5 pts. + 1 NR pt (Eva's Fresh & Fanciful)]
a. Secrets.
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...95&ppuser=7007

c. Oh the Places I've Been
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...5203&nocache=1

e. 40 by forty.
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...97&ppuser=7007

Bonus #2: Big Bold Title (Jen) [1 pt]
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...2676&nocache=1

Total points: 30 pts
NR points: 5 pts

Last edited by SmallMoments; 07-30-2010 at 08:51 AM.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:54 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

#1 2 PTS TOTM Lift
NEW RELEASE Free Spirit by Melissa Bennett

#4 2 PTS Freedom is...
HYBRID POINT: I took a different spin on Freedom and made a graduation card for my nephew

# 6 2 PTS Favorite Summer Flick
NEW RELEASE Cindy's Layered Templates #63

#7 1 PT New Siggy

#10 1 PT Stick out your tongue

#11 1 PT Dwarf Name

#12 1 PT Bug-tastic Layout

#13 1 PT My Favorite "Prince"

#15 2 PTS Title 3-Peat
NEW RELEASE: Momma's Boy by Melissa Bennett

# 16 2 PTS Outside the Lines...stitching
NEW RELEASE: Cindy's Templates #15

#22 2 PTS Christmas in July

#23 2 PTS Values: Determination

#28 3 PTS One Template, Two Ways
NEW RELEASE Bad Sewing XXII Doodle Me Square by Traci Reed

#30 2 PTS Compliment your Mirror Day

#33 10 PTS Summer Memories Trinket Box

Total: 34 PTS

Last edited by kim21673; 07-20-2010 at 01:20 AM.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:10 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Grabbing a spot, hope to do better than last month!
Old 07-01-2010, 09:19 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. Treat of the Month (1 point)

2. My favorite ice cream is "Rocky Road"! (1 point)

4. Freedom! (1 point) plus (1 NR point for Cindy's Template)

7. New signature! (1 point)

8. Sky (1 point)

13. My favorite 'prince'! (1 point) plus (1 NR point for Sugar and Spice)

15. 3 peat (1 point) plus (1 NR point for Cindy's Template)

16. Stitching (1 point)

17. Hodge Podge (1 point)

20. Collage (1 point)

23. Values: SOUL (2 point)

24. Candice Greenway scraplift (2 points)

28. Template 2 ways (2 points)

30. Feature: Eyes (2 points)

33. Trinket Box (10 points)

BONUS #2: Bold Title (1 point)

BONUS #4: Featured Scrapper Template (1 point)

Total Points 33

Last edited by kristijoy; 07-24-2010 at 10:58 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:22 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Stacey42 Send a message via Yahoo to Stacey42

#11 Chose a dwarf name for a family member & scrap it 1pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=145165

#14 Behind Closed Doors: The Garage. Shoot it & scrap it, but DON’T clean it!1pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...665&ppuser=133
new kit - Love this Boy by Traci Reed - 7/241pt

#15 Title 3 peat 1pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=145329
new product - Stamp & Stash #3 by Krystal Hartley - 7/24 1pt

#20 Check out the fabulous photography at Ivan Vanderbyl and use the website as inspiration to create a clean and graphic layout featuring a photo collage1pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...667&ppuser=133

#21 Use photo thought bubbles to create a whimsical scene - 2pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...503&ppuser=133

#23 Visit values.com & use a word they highlight - I used friendship 2pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...210&ppuser=133
new kit 7/3 - Swooning by Eva Kipler 1pt

#25 Create a Rockin Summer Poster2pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...185&ppuser=133

#26 Create a summer to do list 2pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...169&ppuser=133
hybrid - 1pt

#3 Bonus - Layout blending photos into the background 1pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...504&ppuser=133
new kit - 7/24 - Days of Summer by KCB - 1pt

#4 Bonus - Layout with cookie 1pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...663&ppuser=133
new item - 7/24 Clip Me Hearts by Eva Kipler 1pt

Challenge points - 14
New release points - 5
hybrid points - 1
Total Points - 20

Last edited by Stacey42; 07-30-2010 at 12:39 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:24 AM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

MINE!!!

4 - FREEDOM - scrap it - 1 point

7 - Use your favorite digi-kit(s) to make yourself a ultra-sweet NEW name siggy for the forums that's 400px wide or smaller. - 1 Point

8 - The sky can really set the mood in a photograph and give people a picture of where you are or where you've been. - 1 Point

10 - July 19th is Stick Out Your Tongue Day! Photograph yourself, a loved one or the whole family with tongues sticking out and scrap it! - 1 Point

13 - Princess Diana was born on July 1st. Scrap a layout about your favorite princess! - 1 Point

16 - Outside the lines... on stitching that is! Use any other shaped stitching (circles, hearts, stars, etc.) to create a stitcheriffic layout! - 1 Point

17 - Hodge Podge X-treme! Scrap a layout using no more than two items from the same kit or pack. Mix up our goodies and get creative! - 1 Point

26 - Make a summer to-do list and scrap it! - 2 points

28 - One Template Two Ways - use the same template to scrap two different layouts! Flip it, twist it, shrink it - get creative! - 2 Points
1 )

2)

30 - July 2nd is Compliment Your Mirror day, scrap something positive about you.. what's your favorite feature about yourself? - 2 Points

Book of me - 5 Points

33 - Altered Summer Memories Trinket Boxes - the perfect place to stash shells from the beach, tickets and wristbands to amusement parks, mini books, photographs, etc. we're challenging you to decorate a tin, box or other keepsake container to store your trinkets in style! Don't skip this challenge because you're afraid of hybrid - you can do it! - 10 Points

Bonus #1 - It’s a Neapolitan Challenge featuring 3 of Dani’s layouts. Your challenge is to pull aspects from each of these 3 layouts by Dani Mogstad. - 1 Point

Bonus #2 - Your Challenge this week is to create a page of your own and finish it off with a great big bold title! - 1 Point

Bonus #3. Using Zuzana’s gallery for inspiration, create an original page with a photo blended in the background. - 1 Point

Bonus #4 - Your challenge today is a traditional Sweet Shoppe Cookie-Decorating Challenge. Download the cookie, decorate it with your own goodies and then upload it to the SSD Gallery. - 1 Point

Bonus #5 - It’s a Spin a Lift of Majda’s Gallery. Your challenge is to chose a layout from her gallery and give that layout a good spin to make it your own. You can spin it 45 or 90 degrees as well as flip it horizontal or vertical. Just make it your own! - 1 Point + 1 Point NR (Alphabet Soup - Boy) = 2 Points

TOTAL: 34

Last edited by mkcdaisy; 07-30-2010 at 12:18 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:33 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

A place for me (which will hopefully include more than just the one layout I was able to complete for June!)... Hooray!

#1 - Treat of the Month Layout (+ 1 NR: Good Eye, posted 7/5/10) - 2 Points

#6 - Movie Inspiration - 1 Point

#9 - Obsessions - 1 Point (+ 1 NR: Connect with Me Add-on) - 2 Points

#10 - Stick Out Your Tongue (+1 NR: Wonderous) - 2 Points

#14 - The Garage - 1 Point

#17 - Hodge Podge Extreme - 1 Point (+1 NR Wonderous) - 2 Points

#18 - Paper Bag Day (Kraft Elements) - 1 Point

#18 - Paper Bag Day (Kraft Elements) - HYBRID - 1 Point

#23 - Values.com Layout - 2 Points

#24 - Paper 2 Digi Candice Greenway-inspired layout - 2 Points (+1 NR Wonderous) - 3 Points

Gallery

#33 - Hybrid Trinket Container - 10 Points

Featured Scrapper Bonus #2 (+ 1 NR: Good Eye, posted 7/8/10) - 2 Points

Featured Scrapper Bonus #3 - 1 Point

Total: 30 Points

Last edited by Happy Now; 07-29-2010 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Portfolio Update
Old 07-01-2010, 09:37 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

my spot for July

#2 = 1 pt

= 1 pt

#6 = 1 pt

#7 = 1 pt

#8 = 1pt

= 1 pt

#10 = 1 pt + 1 NR pt (you make me crazy 10/07)

#13 = 1 pt

#15 = 1 pt

#16 = 1 pt + 1NR pt (with or without you 10/07)

#17 = 1 pt

#19 = 1 pt + 1 NR pt (with or without you 10/07)

= 2 pts

#24 = 2 pts

= 2 pts

#28 a # 28b = 2 pts

#30 = 2 pts

31 = 5 points

a

b

c

Bonus #1
= 1 pt

Bonus # 2 = 1 pt

Bonus # 4 = 1 pt

Total points = 33 pts !!!!

Last edited by eggshell1976; 07-25-2010 at 06:25 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:58 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Juliana Kneipp, our Treat of the Month for July, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. 1 pt + 1 NR pt

(used Don't Let Me Go by La, released 7/3 - layout posted 7/2)

2 - July is National Ice Cream Month. Scrap a layout which primarily features the color of your favorite flavor. ie. browns for chocolate, pinks or reds for strawberry, etc. (vanilla with blue sprinkles ) 1 pt

3 - Disneyland opened on July 17, 1955 - Scrap a tribute layout to your favorite theme park! 1 pt

4 - FREEDOM - scrap it! 1 pt

6 - Toy Story is without a doubt going to be one of the biggest blockbusters of the summer at the movies! Scrap a layout about your favorite summer flicks - past or present. 1 pt

7 - Use your favorite digi-kit(s) to make yourself a ultra-sweet NEW name siggy for the forums that's 400px wide or smaller. 1 pt

8 - The sky can really set the mood in a photograph and give people a picture of where you are or where you've been. Check out these inspiring photos of the sky at flickr and get out there to take some gorgeous photos of your own. Don't forget to scrap 'em too! 1 pt

10 - July 19th is Stick Out Your Tongue Day! Photograph yourself, a loved one or the whole family with tongues sticking out and scrap it! 1 pt + 1 NR

(used You Make Me Crazy by La, released 7/10 - layout posted 7/9)

11 - Pick dwarf names (a la Snow White and the...) for you and your family members and scrap them! 1 pt

13 - Princess Diana was born on July 1st. Scrap a layout about your favorite princess! 1 pt + 1 NR (inspired by Tiana from the Princess & the Frog )

(used Art and Soul Alpha: Neutrals by Julie Billingsley, released 7/10 - layout posted 7/9)

15 - Title 3-Peat - create a layout which features the same word repeated 3 times in the title! 1 pt

16 - Outside the lines... on stitching that is! Use any other shaped stitching (circles, hearts, stars, etc.) to create a stitcheriffic layout! 1 pt + 1 NR

(used Good Eye by Libby Weifenbach, released 7/3 - layout posted 7/2)

18 - July 11th is Paper Bag Day - celebrate by creating a layout featuring tons of kraft, paper bag and newspaper backgrounds & elements! 1 pt

19 - Glee is on break for the summer but the music is topping the charts at itunes...use one of the songs from the various soundtracks as inspiration for a page. 1 pt

23 - Visit values.com and choose at least one word they highlight on their site to scrap about. 2 pts + 1 NR

(used Just Breathe by KCB & La, released 7/3 - layout posted 7/2)

24 - Paper 2 Digi: Candice Greenway - check out her amazing gallery and use it as inspiration for a page of your own! 2 pts

28 - One Template Two Ways - use the same template to scrap two different layouts! Flip it, twist it, shrink it - get creative! 2 pts

Blog Bonus #1: It’s a Neapolitan Challenge featuring 3 of Dani’s layouts. Your challenge is to pull aspects from each of these 3 layouts by Dani Mogstad. 1 pt

from layout 1: photo placement
from layout 2: background paper/placement
from layout 3: different alternating alphas

Blog Bonus #2: Jennifer rocks big bold titles on her pages. Your Challenge this week is to create a page of your own and finish it off with a great big bold title! 1 pt

Blog Bonus #3: Using Zuzana’s gallery for inspiration, create an original page with a photo blended in the background. 1 pt

Blog Bonus #4: Your challenge today is a traditional Sweet Shoppe Cookie-Decorating Challenge. Download the cookie, decorate it with your own goodies and then upload it to the SSD Gallery. 1 pt

Blog Bonus #5: It’s a Spin a Lift of Majda’s Gallery. Your challenge is to chose a layout from her gallery and give that layout a good spin to make it your own. You can spin it 45 or 90 degrees as well as flip it horizontal or vertical. Just make it your own! 1 pt

Total Points: 30 pt

Last edited by eranslow; 08-01-2010 at 01:35 AM.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:13 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

4 - FREEDOM - scrap it! - 1 pt + 1NR (Template set #16 released 7/3 uploaded 7/7) = 2 pts

#7- Create a new siggy = 1 pt + 1NR (Painted Ladies released on 7/3 uploaded 7/5) = 2 pts

10 - July 19th is Stick Out Your Tongue Day!= 1 pt

1 pt + 1 NR pt (Template set #17 released on 7/3 uploaded 7/5) = 2 pts

#24- Paper 2 Digi: Candice Greenway - check out her amazing gallery and use it as inspiration for a page of your own! (Earth Angel LO) 2 pt + 1 NR (Just Breathe kit released on 7/3 uploaded on 7/4) = 3pts

33 - Altered Summer Memories Trinket Boxes = 10 pts

Total points
4 NR pts

Last edited by AmberK; 07-23-2010 at 10:41 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:14 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

1 - Lift a layout by Juliana Kneipp, our Treat of the Month for July, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Heather's Home Grown, released 7/3, uploaded 7/3

3 - Disneyland opened on July 17, 1955 - Scrap a tribute layout to your favorite theme park! - 1 primary point

4 - FREEDOM - scrap it! - 1 primary point

7 - Use your favorite digi-kit(s) to make yourself a ultra-sweet NEW name siggy for the forums that's 400px wide or smaller. - using Little Miss Sassy Pants by Kristin Cronin-Barrow, ScrapKitchen, MandaBean and Robin Carlton - 1 primary point

10 - July 19th is Stick Out Your Tongue Day! Photograph yourself, a loved one or the whole family with tongues sticking out and scrap it! - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Julie's Art & Soul Alphas, released 7/10, uploaded 7/9 as peek

13 - Princess Diana was born on July 1st. Scrap a layout about your favorite princess! - 1 primary point

15 - Title 3-Peat - create a layout which features the same word repeated 3 times in the title! - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Krystal's Other Side Of Me, released 7/3, uploaded 7/5

16 - Outside the lines... on stitching that is! Use any other shaped stitching (circles, hearts, stars, etc.) to create a stitcheriffic layout! - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Eva's It's My World, released 7/17, uploaded 7/17

17 - Hodge Podge X-treme! Scrap a layout using no more than two items from the same kit or pack. Mix up our goodies and get creative! - 1 primary point

18 - July 11th is Paper Bag Day - celebrate by creating a layout featuring tons of kraft, paper bag and newspaper backgrounds & elements! - 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Eva's All The Little Things, released 7/10, uploaded 7/9

19 - Glee is on break for the summer but the music is topping the charts at itunes...use one of the songs from the various soundtracks as inspiration for a page. - 1 primary point

23 - Visit values.com and choose at least one word they highlight on their site to scrap about. - used Live Life - 2 primary points

28 - One Template Two Ways - use the same template to scrap two different layouts! Flip it, twist it, shrink it - get creative! - 2 primary points

33 - Altered Summer Memories Trinket Boxes - the perfect place to stash shells from the beach, tickets and wristbands to amusement parks, mini books, photographs, etc. we're challenging you to decorate a tin, box or other keepsake container to store your trinkets in style! - 10 primary points

Blog Bonus 4 - Cookie of Sue - 1 point

Total points - 31
5/5 NR points used

Last edited by kscwgirl; 07-30-2010 at 12:27 AM.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:16 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

#1 TOTM - 1 - Lift a layout by Juliana Kneipp
(1 pt. + 1 NR pt. -used Inspired by Juliana Templates by Darcy Baldwin; released 7/1; LO posted 7/7) = 2 points

# 7 - Use your favorite digi-kit(s) to make yourself a ultra-sweet NEW name siggy for the forums that's 400px wide
(1 pt. + 1 NR pt. - used Colour Me Happy Alpha: For Girls by Zoe Pearn; released 7/3; posted 7/7) = 2 points

#15 - Title 3-Peat - create a layout which features the same word repeated 3 times in the title!
(1 pt. + 1 NR pt. - used Art & Soul Alphas: Bold & Neutral by Julie Billingsley; released 7/10; posted 7/13) = 2 points

#22 - We're having Christmas In July (sorta) - use a Christmas kit to scrap a holiday free layout! (2 pts. + 1 NR pt. - used Cindy's Layered Templates Set 63 by Cindy Schneider; released 7/10; posted 7/15) = 3 points

#23 - Visit values.com and choose at least one word they highlight on their site to scrap about. (2 pts + 1 hybrid pt.) = 3 points

#24 - Paper 2 Digi: Candice Greenway - check out her amazing gallery and use it as inspiration for a page of your own!
(2 pts. + 1 NR pt. - used Sugar and Spice by Kristin Cronin-Barrow; released 7/10; posted 7/14) = 3 points

#26 - Make a summer to-do list and scrap it! (2 pts. + 1 hybrid pt.) = 3 points

#28 - One Template Two Ways - use the same template to scrap two different layouts! Flip it, twist it, shrink it - get creative! = 2 points

#33 - Altered Summer Memories Trinket Box = 10 points

Bonus #4 - Nikki Hawkins Cookie Template 1 point

31 points total (including 5 NR points & 2 hybrid points)

Last edited by gchristyng; 07-30-2010 at 04:31 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:18 AM
SugarBabe & Challenge Fairy

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Lyd

My spot!

1. Lift of Juliana Kneipp (1 point)
I lifted this layout: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...-dream&cat=all
Uses a new release: Free Spirit by Melissa Bennett - layout date 7/10/10 (1 bonus point)

7. Siggy (1 point)

10. Stick Out Your Tongue Day (1 point)
Uses a new release: Love This Boy by Traci Reed - layout date: 7/24/10 (1 bonus point)

16. Outside the Lines Stitching (1 point)

28. One Template Two Ways (2 points)

23. Values.com - Commitment (2 points)
Uses a new release: With or Without You by Traci Reed and Manda Bean - layout date: 7/10/10 (1 bonus point)

30. Compliment Your Mirror (2 points)
Uses a new release: The Other Side of Me by Krystal Hartley - layout date: 7/5/10 (1 bonus point)

32. Book of Me (5 points)
32c. Oh The Places I've Been

32d. My Biggest Pet Peeve

32e. 40 Before 40
Uses a new release: You Give Me Butterflies by Shauren - layout date: 7/26/10 (1 bonus point)

Total: 20

Last edited by Lyd; 07-27-2010 at 01:32 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:19 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

7 - Use your favorite digi-kit(s) to make yourself a ultra-sweet NEW name siggy for the forums that's 400px wide or smaller. 1pt.

10 - July 19th is Stick Out Your Tongue Day! Photograph yourself, a loved one or the whole family with tongues sticking out and scrap it! 1pt + 1pt NR for Constance Beauregard(7/3)

15 - Title 3-Peat - create a layout which features the same word repeated 3 times in the title! 1pt + 1pt NR for I Keep Believing(07/17)

16 - Outside the lines... on stitching that is! Use any other shaped stitching (circles, hearts, stars, etc.) to create a stitcheriffic layout! 1pt

28 - One Template Two Ways - use the same template to scrap two different layouts! Flip it, twist it, shrink it - get creative! 2pts + 1pt NR for Don't Let Me Go(3rd July)

30 - July 2nd is Compliment Your Mirror day, scrap something positive about you.. what's your favorite feature about yourself? 2pts

31 - Letters To Yourself - scrap 3 layouts featuring letters to yourself in the past, present and future. Do you have advice for yourself in the future, reassurance that you made the right choices in the past, just want someone to listen to what you're going through today? Get those thoughts down in layout form and earn 5 points for this meaningful trio of pages! 5pts + 1pt NR for A moment in time by M. Bennett(3rd July)

31a - Letter To Past Me

Bonus #2
1pt + 1pt NR for You Make Me crazy(7/10)

Total - 19pts (5NR)

Last edited by Gemma; 07-25-2010 at 06:23 AM.
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My spot

Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Here I go...my first portfolio! How coolio!!

7 - Use your favorite digi-kit(s) to make yourself a ultra-sweet NEW name siggy for the forums that's 400px wide or smaller. 1 point

Made with 'All American' by Chrisy Lyle

Total: 1 point

Last edited by SmallFry73; 07-05-2010 at 11:35 AM.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

my spot

3. Theme Park {Disneyland...fireworks}1 pt

7. New Siggy {see siggy } 1 pt + 1 pt NR Libby: Top Of The World New Relase Darcy Baldwin: Constance Bouegard released 7/3, Siggy done 7/3

22. Christmas Kit 2 pts

23. Live Life 2 pts + 1 ptNR Melissa Bennett: Timeless released 7/3, LO posted 7/2 for sneek peek

24. P2D...2 pts +1 NR Melissa Bennett: Timeless released 7/3 and Melissa Bennett: Sweet Tooth released 6/26 LO posted 7/3

26. Summer 2pts + 1pt NR NR Kit Traci Reed Splash Down released 7/3, LO posted sneek peek 7/2

28. Template 2 Ways { I used Cindy's template #61 on the left and then flipped it on the right side } 2 pts + 1 NR pt Cindy's Template #61 released 7/3, LO posted 7/5

Book of Me:

32e. 40 Before Forty

33. Hybrid Summer Treasure Jar 10 pts

Bonus #1 1 pt
3 photos
pattern paper background
paper strips

Bonus#2 1 pt

Bonus #4 1 PT

Total: 30 pts

Last edited by nun69; 07-31-2010 at 06:03 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:44 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

#1 lift a layout by Juliana Knapp. 1 point, 1 NR point using Inspired by Julia templates from Darcy

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...70&ppuser=4470

#7 create a siggie 1 point
I used Melissa Bennets gorgeous Close To My Heart

#23 Values.com (I chose the word courage) 2 points
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...28&ppuser=4470

#24 Paper to Digi ... I was BLOWN away by her gallery! I lifted chocoholic 2 points
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...45&ppuser=4470

#31 Letters To Yourself. 5 points

31a past
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...12&ppuser=4470

31b present
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...11&ppuser=4470

31c future
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...14&ppuser=4470

Bonus #1. Fromthis layout I took the photo lineup, and piling on all the elements. From this layout I like the ticket tucked into the title. From this layout I liked the little word strips in threes on the photos. 1 point

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...20&ppuser=4470

Total Points = 13

Last edited by amystoffel; 07-11-2010 at 10:44 AM.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:48 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

#3 - Theme Park - 1 pt

#7 - Siggy - 1 pt

#13 - Princess - 1 pt

#16 - Outside the lines - 1 pt

#19 - Glee - 1 pt

#22 - Christmas in July - 2 pts

#23 - Values - 2 pts

#24 - Paper 2 Digi - 2 pts
Lift of {princess grace}

#25 - Rockin' Summer Poster - 2 pts

#27 - Creative Self-Portraits - 2 pts

#31 - Letters to Yourself - 5 pts
a) Past

b) Present

c) Future

#33 - Altered Trinket Box - 10 pts
For my son's "souvenirs" from his adventures in learning to cook this summer.

Total = 30 pts

Last edited by chastml; 07-30-2010 at 10:32 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:51 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

**one point tasks**

1 - totm lift
1pt + NR used for extra point (other side of me by krystal - new 7/3, uploaded 7/7) = 2pts

7 - name siggy = 1pt

16 - outside the lines...on stitching = 1pt

18 - paper bag day/kraft elements
1pt + NR used for extra point (momma's boy by melissa - new 7/17, uploaded 7/17) = 2pts

**two point tasks**

23 - word from values.com
2pts + NR used for extra point (BSM XXIII by Traci - released 7/10, uploaded 7/12 = 3pts

**bonuses**

blog bonus #2 - bold title work
1pt + NR used for extra point (splash down by traci - new 7/3, uploaded 7/9) = 2pts

running total = 11pts

(1 NR pt still available)

Last edited by Linz; 07-17-2010 at 03:34 AM.