Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 10-25-2019, 11:41 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Friday Fun Facts 10/25

It's raining out and it's a good day to stay indoors. So, today's questions about are staying indoors.
  1. Do you have a fave spot to relax in at home?
  2. Where do you eat most of your meals at?
  3. Who gets the tv remote to pick what to watch?
  4. What's your usual at-home attire?
  5. Do you wear slippers, socks or bare feet when at home?
  6. What's your usual Friday night routine at home?
Old 10-25-2019, 11:53 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Do you have a fave spot to relax in at home?
My lazy boy chair is where I curl up every night to watch tv or read a book. I keep an afghan draped over the back of the chair.

Where do you eat most of your meals at?
I like to sit at the counter on a stool and spread out with my meal, drink, phone/phone stand (so I can read my book while watching tv) and tv remote. Hubs sits across from me at the table with his crossword puzzle spread out to work on as he eats (he is addicted to them LOL).

Who gets the tv remote to pick what to watch?
Me. I do the bulk of the PVRing and every night decide what he watch. Hubs doesn't care. When I am not sitting down to watch shows with him, he watches HGTV or other similar home improvement shows or the history channel, or goes onto the IPTV/android box and watches movies.

What's your usual at-home attire?
Comfy for sure. I like sweats, soft stretchy jeans, tees, flannel button-ups and sweaters.

Do you wear slippers, socks or bare feet when at home?
Always slippers. I have warm ugg-type ones for winter, slip-ons, flip-flop types. I think I have about 8 pairs of various slippers.

What's your usual Friday night routine at home?
I usually run errands in the late afternoon on Fri and then come home to fix leftovers or simple-to-fix things like noodles/rice with meat/spices which I can whip up in a few minutes, sometimes I grab a deli cooked chicken, ham or meatloaf and broccoli/cheese bake. Burgers or hotdogs are also fast meals and hubs will have take-out potato salad while I have a big green salad. Nothing fancy, just quick and easy. We usually spend the night watching tv together and I'll play on the computer or scrap a bit but generally I do my scrapping during the day. We are usually in bed by about 11:30.
Old 10-25-2019, 04:10 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Do you have a fave spot to relax in at home? Usually my favorite spot on the couch.
Where do you eat most of your meals at? same as the last answer..lol
Who gets the tv remote to pick what to watch? Usually my daughter...then she will put her headphones on and watch things on her phone. Ummm....
What's your usual at-home attire? Usually some sort of lounge wear...yoga pants or jammie bottoms and a shirt
Do you wear slippers, socks or bare feet when at home? mostly bare foot...if it's cold in the house then I'll put some socks on
What's your usual Friday night routine at home? LivePD usually...I might get some scrapping done while watching. During high school football season I try to go to my nephews' games.

Old 10-25-2019, 05:45 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Do you have a fave spot to relax in at home? I love to stay in the living room.

Where do you eat most of your meals at? in the kitchen whi;e waching news or listening to music in the hub, or most of time reading, only doing these when I'm alone.

Who gets the tv remote to pick what to watch? I do at noon, I let my daughter watch for 30 minutes a day during her 'play time' in the afernoon, and we give it to my husbad in the evening. I made that schedule so there will be no fighting over who's gonna watch.

What's your usual at-home attire? shorts and shirt when it's hot and lounge wear when it's cold.

Do you wear slippers, socks or bare feet when at home? house slippers downstairs because it doesn't have a carpet.

What's your usual Friday night routine at home? cooking while my daughter and my husband go to karate class. Sometimes when my daughter wants me to go with them, we just dine out.
Old 10-25-2019, 07:36 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Do you have a fave spot to relax in at home? In the chair in the living room by the windows.
Where do you eat most of your meals at? On the couch or at the counter. We only use the table if we have other people home since we're down to just the two of us.
Who gets the tv remote to pick what to watch? Usually my husband because he likes to channel surf.
What's your usual at-home attire? Jeans and a shirt
Do you wear slippers, socks or bare feet when at home? Socks in the winter, bare feet in the summer
What's your usual Friday night routine at home? If we are home, we eat together and watch TV and just relax.
Old 10-25-2019, 09:37 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Do you have a fave spot to relax in at home? I have a few places I gravitate too, but no favorite.
Where do you eat most of your meals at? My desk (if I'm WFM), the living room or the dining room.
Who gets the tv remote to pick what to watch? We alternate ... but we also have enough TVs that you can go to a different room if you want to watch something else.
What's your usual at-home attire? There are very few days where I don't leave the house, so I'm usually dressing for whatever I'm doing that day.
Do you wear slippers, socks or bare feet when at home? Socks.
What's your usual Friday night routine at home? It really varies, but it almost always involves me relaxing with a glass of wine {cheers}
Old 10-25-2019, 11:34 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Not really. I don't relax much. If I'm at home (and not sleeping), I'm usually cleaning or cooking or helping the kids with something. Once they go to bed, I sit at the dining room table to scrap but it's not my favorite spot -- just the only one where someone else isn't sleeping besides the master bedroom.

We always, always, always eat our meals at the table.

I don't watch TV in real time. I don't like to be interrupted or talked to while I'm watching my shows so I will sit and half-watch PBS or movies with the kids but MY shows are only when they are gone or asleep.

If I'm in for the night, I will change into one of my nightgowns so I can be bra-free.

Socks.

It's usually pizza night. Sometimes we bring one home from a local pizza shop we like, and sometimes we get frozen. We eat ASAP and then either watch a movie (kid's choice) or the kids go play Xbox/computer & I clean up and try not to fall asleep before their bedtime. We had trunk or treat tonight so we didn't get home until 7 pm, and I could feel the difference.
Old 10-26-2019, 09:51 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Do you have a fave spot to relax in at home? Lying on our bed.
Where do you eat most of your meals at? The dining table, together.
Who gets the tv remote to pick what to watch? We have no television at home, so we just watch on our own computer.
What's your usual at-home attire? Pajamas.
Do you wear slippers, socks or bare feet when at home? Slippers in winter, flip flop in summer.
What's your usual Friday night routine at home? No usual routine, just chilling out, cooking dinner and being happy that it's Friday.
Old 10-26-2019, 11:32 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Do you have a fave spot to relax in at home? My bedroom. My oldest son took over the living room as his man-cave since he hates sharing a room with his little brother. So long as he keeps it somewhat tidy, I'm good with it. So I turned my room into a nice, relaxing, zen place to be. And I really enjoy hanging out in it.

Where do you eat most of your meals at? Ugh...my room. I would love to say we all eat at the table...but we don't. My schedule doesn't have me home for dinner most nights of the week, and then I see my boyfriend a couple nights a week, so we all kind of do our own thing.

Who gets the tv remote to pick what to watch? Tv upstairs, oldest. In my room, me.

What's your usual at-home attire? Sweatpants, t-shirt and slippers.

Do you wear slippers, socks or bare feet when at home? slippers! I hate socks. I would go barefoot, but then my feet get gross.

What's your usual Friday night routine at home? I work until 9 pm on Friday nights. So usually come home, grab a snack and a cup of tea and catch up on TV shows, text with my man, scroll facebook and Instagram until I can wind down enough to sleep.

Proudly creating for Traci Reed Happy Creator for Studio Basic Designs
Creative Guest for Kristin Cronin-Barrow Feb-Mar

GALLERY | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
Old 10-27-2019, 12:25 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

-I have a cocoon in the couch that I spend a lot of my time at home in. I walk dogs during the day, and while I love it, it’s really hard on me and so I end up in the couch the rest of the day, especially on days where I walk a lot of dogs in a row.

In my cocoon haha

We more often than not have music playing rather than tv, unless I get sucked into a new anime and then we all watch it

My skin condition means I’m always in leggings, a big shirt, and a hoodie. I can’t wear many fabrics anymore because they irritate my skin. I basically don’t care about fashion and just survive now days haha

Almost always have socks on. I’m too cold otherwise

After the kids are in bed, it’s either painting, drawing, some other form of crafting, or watching anime. I’m boring haha

Old 10-27-2019, 04:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Do you have a fave spot to relax in at home? Not really. Is that weird? I don't really find any spot in my home that relaxing.

Where do you eat most of your meals at? The dining room table.

Who gets the tv remote to pick what to watch? My husband. It is one thing that annoys me about his new schedule. He used to always be gone in the evening and I could watch what I wanted. Now he's home EVERY evening and I don't ever get to decide. The truth of it is that I don't speak up and say what I want to watch because it takes me an hour to decide on a 30 minute program. He is more decisive and has stuff he likes so I just let him watch it and I ignore whatever is on TV.

What's your usual at-home attire? Whatever I wore to work during the week, on the weekend it is usually t-shirts and leggings or shorts.

Do you wear slippers, socks or bare feet when at home? Usually sneakers or whatever shoes I wore to work. I take them off at bedtime. On the weekends I wear easy to slip on shoes around the house. I have tender feet and hate to be barefoot walking around.

What's your usual Friday night routine at home? Come home from work, make dinner, eat dinner, go bowling, come home and go to bed. We bowl on a Friday night league so that is our routine for 33 weeks of the year. No routine the rest of those Fridays.
Old 10-27-2019, 05:27 PM
you're like stars

profile gallery send pm

1. Do you have a fave spot to relax in at home? Not really. The couch ?
  2. Where do you eat most of your meals at? I am not a real adult. I graze. So there are not regularly scheduled meals around me. I do occasionally put the effort in to eat with the family and we sit at the dining room table.
  3. Who gets the tv remote to pick what to watch? I’m not big on tv. I leave it in for background noise so it’s usually set to some animal show for the dog. when husband is home he takes control of the tv.
  4. What's your usual at-home attire? Pjs. Always.
  5. Do you wear slippers, socks or bare feet when at home? Bare.
  6. What's your usual Friday night routine at home? Unexciting. Usually clean and then sleep.
Old 10-27-2019, 09:37 PM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren grier View Post
  1. Do you have a fave spot to relax in at home? Not really. The couch ?
  2. Where do you eat most of your meals at? I am not a real adult. I graze. So there are not regularly scheduled meals around me. I do occasionally put the effort in to eat with the family and we sit at the dining room table.
  3. Who gets the tv remote to pick what to watch? I’m not big on tv. I leave it in for background noise so it’s usually set to some animal show for the dog. when husband is home he takes control of the tv.
  4. What's your usual at-home attire? Pjs. Always.
  5. Do you wear slippers, socks or bare feet when at home? Bare.
  6. What's your usual Friday night routine at home? Unexciting. Usually clean and then sleep.
It's SO GOOD to see you around!
Old 10-28-2019, 09:23 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Do you have a fave spot to relax in at home? The corner spot on the couch. It's snuggly there.
Where do you eat most of your meals at? Dinner is always at the table together. Lunch, usually the kids sit at the breakfast bar in the kitchen and I stand and eat facing them from the other side of the counter. Breakfast, usually I'm at my computer and the kids are at the breakfast bar.
Who gets the tv remote to pick what to watch? My husband and kids are the remote-keepers. I almost NEVER have the remote and I'm ok with that.
What's your usual at-home attire? Whatever I'm dressed in for the day, usually, since I come and go to take the kids places. If I'm in for the rest of the day I switch to leggings or PJ pants.
Do you wear slippers, socks or bare feet when at home? Bare feet most of the year. Slippers or fuzzy socks in winter.
What's your usual Friday night routine at home? Nothing is set in stone, we usually eat out somewhere... sometimes we see a movie, sometimes we go bowling, sometimes we stay in and order pizza and watch a movie - play a board game or video games together. It just depends.

Old 10-28-2019, 01:52 PM
you're like stars

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nietis View Post
It's SO GOOD to see you around!
Xo