Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2016, 02:13 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default Curious mind wants to know :) Come and play!

(I hope the English is ok - sorry if it is now lol)

1 - How you prefer frames?
2 - Your favorite element?
3 - Alphas - how do you usually use them?
4 - Ribbons: straight or curly?
5 - Buttons/flairs: yes or no?
6 - Paper pieces?
7 - Patterned or solids papers?
8 - Multi photos or just one per page?
9 - Big word arts or small word strips?
10 - Do you use brushes?
11 - And doodles?
12 - Photo treatment: photoshop or lightroom?
13 - Templates: yes or no? If yes, Do you change them?
14 - Label or tag? Or both?
15 - Where you go to look for inspiration?
16 - Something you always think you should do to your pages and always forget:
17 - Favorite theme for kits?
18 - Complete the sentence: Sweet Shoppe + _____________ = happiness
19 - How do you follow your favorite designers?
20 - Show us your favorite page!

Last edited by Rubia Padilha; 07-11-2016 at 02:17 PM.
Old 07-11-2016, 02:14 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

1 - How you prefer frames? I usually use them behind photos, so I prefer paper frames.
2 - Your favorite element? Brushes (you can't say, huh? lol)
3 - Alphas - how do you usually use them? I used to use them in all pages, but now not that much anymore.
4 - Ribbons: straight or curly? Both!
5 - Buttons/flairs: yes or no? Both!! But I always want to use flairs in big size and I know people wouldn't get it. lol
6 - Paper pieces? Yes, please!
7 - Patterned or solids papers? Patterned!!
8 - Multi photos or just one per page? Multi! Or one in big size
9 - Big word arts or small word strips? Small word strips
10 - Do you use brushes? Yep!
11 - And doodles? Yep!!!
12 - Photo treatment: photoshop or lightroom? Photoshop these days!
13 - Templates: yes or no? If yes, Do you change them? Usually no, because when I use templates, I change everything. lol
14 - Label or tag? Or both? Both!! More is better. lol
15 - Where you go to look for inspiration? Pinterest! (https://br.pinterest.com/rubiapadilha/scrap-therapy/)
16 - Something you always think you should do to your pages and always forget: make cut outs! I loooove seeing pages with cut outs and always forget to make on my own pages!
17 - Favorite theme for kits? School!! (only have one school page, but lol)
18 - Complete the sentence: Sweet Shoppe + chocolate = happiness
19 - How do you follow your favorite designers? Facebook

Last edited by Rubia Padilha; 07-11-2016 at 02:16 PM.
Old 07-11-2016, 02:30 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1 - How you prefer frames? Squared ones
2 - Your favorite element? Flowers, but I have a 'thing' for butterflies and stars too.
3 - Alphas - how do you usually use them? I like basic alphas the most
4 - Ribbons: straight or curly? Straight
5 - Buttons/flairs: yes or no? Yes
6 - Paper pieces? No
7 - Patterned or solids papers? Both!
8 - Multi photos or just one per page? I do both, but I like one per page more.
9 - Big word arts or small word strips? Big word arts
10 - Do you use brushes? Yes
11 - And doodles? From time to time
12 - Photo treatment: photoshop or lightroom? Photoshop
13 - Templates: yes or no? If yes, Do you change them? Yes, I use them and yes, I change them.
14 - Label or tag? Or both? Label
15 - Where you go to look for inspiration? SSD gallery
16 - Something you always think you should do to your pages and always forget: Stitches
17 - Favorite theme for kits? Outdoors
18 - Complete the sentence: Sweet Shoppe + _____________ = happiness Coffee
19 - How do you follow your favorite designers? Facebook & newsletters

This one at the moment because the photo is special to me.

Old 07-11-2016, 02:30 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - How you prefer frames? I love thick and simple frames or wood frames
2 - Your favorite element?I have 2 paint and flowers i think every page need some flowers and paint
3 - Alphas - how do you usually use them?i only use them sometimes for my titles i love wood alpha's or big bold ones that go's with the colors of the kit
4 - Ribbons: straight or curly?I dont use ribbons that much i preffer a bow or a paperstripe but if i use a ribbon it is a curly one
5 - Buttons/flairs: yes or no?I need buttons i use them to stack flowers or in my pocket pages
6 - Paper pieces? I dont need them but i like them
7 - Patterned or solids papers? Both i love patterned papers but i need at least 1 or 2 solids to make a great page
8 - Multi photos or just one per page?I depends if it is a normale page or a pocket one
9 - Big word arts or small word strips?i love the small strips they save a lot of time a big one i can make easly from a alpha
10 - Do you use brushes?from time to time i use more paint
11 - And doodles? i am not a doodle girl i used them almost never
12 - Photo treatment: photoshop or lightroom?Photoshop and i preffer some good action i am still set erin is not selling anymore i love here photo actions
13 - Templates: yes or no? If yes, Do you change them? Yes but i change them or make them i scrap a lot with my own templates
14 - Label or tag? Or both?i love both but i use labels more
15 - Where you go to look for inspiration?The sweetshoppe gallery is always good inspiration when i am lacking mojo whe have some serious awesome scrappers around here
16 - Something you always think you should do to your pages and always forget:Save the psd files , from time to time i forgett to delete things like journaling on a template and then i have nor saved the psd file and can start all over again
17 - Favorite theme for kits?I love generale kits with no theme or outdoor kits because whe love to go outdoors
18 - Complete the sentence: Sweet Shoppe + _good music ____________ = happiness
19 - How do you follow your favorite designers?Facebook and instagram it is so easy to look them up there and i always see things when they pop up on my timeline or instagram

This one i made today is one of my favorites , love the kit love the photos from this weekend and it just all fellt toghether
Old 07-11-2016, 02:40 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - How you prefer frames? Ornate, realistic, on top of photo as if it's really framed.
2 - Your favorite element? Flowers + leaves.
3 - Alphas - how do you usually use them? I use them rarely. When I use them, I write a short word as an accent (or title) because I find it annoying to write longer words/sentences.
4 - Ribbons: straight or curly? Curly!
5 - Buttons/flairs: yes or no? No! I always delete them when they are present in templates. In kits, I usually skip them.
6 - Paper pieces? Sure! They are fun.
7 - Patterned or solids papers? Patterned.
8 - Multi photos or just one per page? I personally prefer one per page but I usually do multi for photobooks just because I have too many photos.
9 - Big word arts or small word strips? Both, please!
10 - Do you use brushes? Yes, with pleasure!
11 - And doodles? Yes! I love them! They always make me buy a kit.
12 - Photo treatment: photoshop or lightroom? Lightroom because I shoot RAW.
13 - Templates: yes or no? If yes, Do you change them? Usually NO! If I use them, I don't change them except to delete the too many journal spots.
14 - Label or tag? Or both? None.
15 - Where you go to look for inspiration? Gallery, pinterest.
16 - Something you always think you should do to your pages and always forget: cool, artistic journaling.
17 - Favorite theme for kits? Everyday and Christmas.
18 - Complete the sentence: Sweet Shoppe + lots of kits = happiness
19 - How do you follow your favorite designers? Facebook only. I don't usually subscribe to newsletters because I find the SSD newsletter more than enough.
20 - Show us your favorite page! Just one???

--
Mama to Albert
Old 07-11-2016, 02:47 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - How you prefer frames? I like frames to be simple... either square or rectangle or Polaroid. I dont use them very often.
2 - Your favorite element? String! can't get enough of it.
3 - Alphas - how do you usually use them? I usually try to pick one word of my title to be the focal and make it using alphas and do the rest in a font. It's mostly because I am lazy and the thought of all the layers it would be is intimidating. I also prefer to use Alphas that are on a sheet... so much easier than opening separate files for each letter.
4 - Ribbons: straight or curly? I like my ribbon straight and my string curly.
5 - Buttons/flairs: yes or no? ALWAYS... either or, doesn't matter sometimes both, but there are always some on my pages.
6 - Paper pieces? YES! Again, Lazy scrapper here... I LOVE when there are already made paper pieces.... they are great when scrapping in a hurry and don't have time to go through different shape collections to make my own.
7 - Patterned or solids papers? Both, but I have learned I don't like small detailed patterns.
8 - Multi photos or just one per page? Both... I like to try to have multi photos, but sometimes it just doesn't work out that way.
9 - Big word arts or small word strips? I like word strips best. Especially where there are general words on neutral colors that I can use over and over again.
10 - Do you use brushes? not often.
11 - And doodles? I love doodles, but find it hard to use ones that are theme specific, so te more general the better.
12 - Photo treatment: photoshop or lightroom? I don't use Photoshop so I have no preference here..... YET.
13 - Templates: yes or no? If yes, Do you change them? I love templates, but I rarely leave them EXACTLY as they are.
14 - Label or tag? Or both? Usually label, but I get excited whenever I can actually make a tag work on my page
15 - Where you go to look for inspiration? Pinterest usually, unless I want inspiration on a certain theme or kit, then I hit the gallery.
16 - Something you always think you should do to your pages and always forget: Journal more!!!
17 - Favorite theme for kits? Outdoors / Seashore
18 - Complete the sentence: Sweet Shoppe + _____________ = happiness Silence (I scrap best when it is quiet... first thing in the morning before anyone wakes up with a hot cup of coffee and my collection of kits... ahhhhh, heaven. )
19 - How do you follow your favorite designers? Facebook... it's just where I always am, and gotta love multi-tasking. lol
20 - Show us your favorite page! Oh geeze.... I always have a hard time picking one... they are all my favorite when I complete and post them, but when I look back through my gallery my fav always changes.... I'll go with this one for today. haha

PS: I already want to change my mind on my fav, but hitting send anyway LOL
Old 07-11-2016, 02:56 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Sarah, I totally know about your butterfly thing! lol

Mel, I have .psd from my first page, probably! LOL I have a problem to delete stuff. lol

Anelia, wowww to that page!!

Jenn! Yes to the silence! And yes about not being able to choose just one page! I had the same problem. lol

I wanna go and comment everything - I promise I will. (Jenn! I couldn't find your page!!)

Last edited by Rubia Padilha; 07-11-2016 at 02:59 PM.
Old 07-11-2016, 03:06 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - How you prefer frames? I love them all, but would love to see a square and rectandular version of the same frame, no more weird sizing when trying to fit it to a picture.
2 - Your favorite element? Flowers, I've got to have flowers. And glitter.
3 - Alphas - how do you usually use them? Titles most often.
4 - Ribbons: straight or curly? Both, but curly if I could only choose one.
5 - Buttons/flairs: yes or no? Flairs yes please, buttons not so much.
6 - Paper pieces? Eh, I usually just make my own. Unless it's a fancy label or sticker.
7 - Patterned or solids papers? Both, but most often I use patterns for my layouts. Wooden ones is a big hit.
8 - Multi photos or just one per page? Depends on the pictures, some needs to stand alone and get all the attention while some can hang out with friends.
9 - Big word arts or small word strips? Both, I love to mix and match.
10 - Do you use brushes? Nope
11 - And doodles? Rarely
12 - Photo treatment: photoshop or lightroom? Haven't got time, I just scrap to get it all documented. One day I would like to learn how to do it properly and fix some.
13 - Templates: yes or no? If yes, Do you change them? On occasion I love a template and sometimes I'll change them, but I also love the challenge of starting with a clean page.
14 - Label or tag? Or both? Label
15 - Where you go to look for inspiration? The SSD gallery and SSD's pinterest boards.
16 - Something you always think you should do to your pages and always forget: Upload them to the SSD gallery.
17 - Favorite theme for kits? Everyday kits, outdoorsy kits and kits that can be used for anything. I mix and match between alll my kits to get the perfect look.
18 - Complete the sentence: Sweet Shoppe + Kristin Cronin Barrow = happiness.
19 - How do you follow your favorite designers? Facebook and Instagram
20 - Show us your favorite page! I really love this one. It's a page I've been wanting to make for a long time and finally did. Kristin's kit just fit perfectly (and of course I threw in some other bits and pieces to make it just right for me).
Old 07-11-2016, 03:22 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - How you prefer frames? I don't very often use frames. Sometimes I stick them in a paper stack for layering if they're really ornate and I like the design.
2 - Your favorite element? hands down flowers. Can't scrap without them. lace is a close second
3 - Alphas - how do you usually use them? I like big titles, I just feel like I can't make them look right, so I don't use them often.
4 - Ribbons: straight or curly? Mmmm... probably curly is my fave to stick out of clusters, but I like straight too!
5 - Buttons/flairs: yes or no? Not often. Getting better at adding them.
6 - Paper pieces? They're good for layering
7 - Patterned or solids papers? Both!!
8 - Multi photos or just one per page? I like both, but if I do one photo, I most often like it to be a big photo.
9 - Big word arts or small word strips? I think I use word strips more often.
10 - Do you use brushes? I often forget about the actual brushes, but I use stamps a lot.
11 - And doodles? I like them in the background.
13 - Templates: yes or no? If yes, Do you change them? I do love templates, and I do change them sometimes. Especially if I use them more than once.
14 - Label or tag? Or both? Eh, both, I guess.
15 - Where you go to look for inspiration? Gallery, art, music, my kids
16 - Something you always think you should do to your pages and always forget: I do sometimes forget little background bits like the doodles and paint.
17 - Favorite theme for kits? Do 'flowers' count as a theme?
18 - Complete the sentence: Sweet Shoppe + CAKE = happiness
19 - How do you follow your favorite designers? I guess FB.
20 - Show us your favorite page! A favorite is hard!! I have lots of favorites... Picking one is hard, so I'm going to go with a recent fave.
Old 07-11-2016, 03:26 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Ru... you know me too well. haha. :-)

I love reading everyone's answers.

Old 07-11-2016, 03:32 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

1 - How you prefer frames? paper and over the photo
2 - Your favorite element? flowers. lots and lots of flowers
3 - Alphas - how do you usually use them? mix them sometimes but usually whatever comes with the kit
4 - Ribbons: straight or curly? both
5 - Buttons/flairs: yes or no? buttons yes / flairs I never think they look right
6 - Paper pieces? I suck at piecing paper so I like templates that make it look good
7 - Patterned or solids papers? both
8 - Multi photos or just one per page? both
9 - Big word arts or small word strips? both
10 - Do you use brushes? no
11 - And doodles? sometimes
12 - Photo treatment: photoshop or lightroom? paint shop pro and photoshop elements
13 - Templates: yes or no? If yes, Do you change them? yes and sometimes I do
14 - Label or tag? Or both? ???
15 - Where you go to look for inspiration? my scrap stast, photos, instagram
16 - Something you always think you should do to your pages and always forget: date them
17 - Favorite theme for kits? all of the themes? LOL Disney, Christmas, 4th of July, Beachy, Nature, Easter
18 - Complete the sentence: Sweet Shoppe + spotify = happiness
19 - How do you follow your favorite designers? instagram, blogs, facebook, SSD

Old 07-11-2016, 03:41 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - How you prefer frames? I like to use both paper frames and wood.
2 - Your favorite element? Flowers!!
3 - Alphas - how do you usually use them? I don't normally use alphas because I can't think of a catchy title by the time I finish my page.
4 - Ribbons: straight or curly? Either
5 - Buttons/flairs: yes or no? Buttons yes rarely use flairs
6 - Paper pieces? I love them!
7 - Patterned or solids papers? Have to have both
8 - Multi photos or just one per page? Love big photo pages but, mainly use more than one photo per page
9 - Big word arts or small word strips? Love to use both!
10 - Do you use brushes? Sometimes depends on what designer I'm making a page for.
11 - And doodles? Yes!
12 - Photo treatment: photoshop or lightroom? Lightroom
13 - Templates: yes or no? If yes, Do you change them? Yes and I normally change them a little.
14 - Label or tag? Or both? These are one thing I don't use often.
15 - Where you go to look for inspiration? Galleries!
16 - Something you always think you should do to your pages and always forget: Titles?
17 - Favorite theme for kits? Everything!
I have such a hard time not using all elements. That I rarely do a pocket style page I like. This is the most recent page I love!
Old 07-11-2016, 04:09 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

1 - How you prefer frames? I mostly use them in the traditional way. Here lately I prefer thin or polaroid frames.

2 - Your favorite element? Flowers (with greenery)

3 - Alphas - how do you usually use them? I love metal and glittery alphas the most. I will sometimes use scripty fonts with my alphas if I want a little variety.

5 - Buttons/flairs: yes or no? Absolutely! I use them on pretty much every layout.

6 - Paper pieces? Sure!

7 - Patterned or solids papers? I like to have both, but I mostly use patterned.

8 - Multi photos or just one per page? Again, I like variety, so it just depends on the layout.

9 - Big word arts or small word strips? Both! (Are you seeing a trend here? ). I'm particularly fond of the small strips.

10 - Do you use brushes? Yep

11 - And doodles? Love doodles!

12 - Photo treatment: photoshop or lightroom? I just started using LR recently and am still learning all its features, so again, I use both.

13 - Templates: yes or no? If yes, Do you change them? Sure. I find them especially helpful when scrapping 3 or more photos. I usually keep them mostly in tact with small modifications.

14 - Label or tag? Or both? Both, but labels if I had to choose.

15 - Where you go to look for inspiration? The galleries, Pinterest, paper scrapbooking sites.

16 - Something you always think you should do to your pages and always forget: It used to be dating them, but I've gotten a lot better about that in the last few months.

17 - Favorite theme for kits? Anything cameraelated. I love Disney kits too, even though I don't have any recent pics to scrap. *sob*

18 - Complete the sentence: Sweet Shoppe + _____________ = happiness Me becoming a Sugar Babe one of these days

19 - How do you follow your favorite designers? Every way I can! Instagram, blogs, FB. I'm a total stalker. Lol

20 - Show us your favorite page! This is my most recent fave. I just did it for the Summer Games Weightlifting challenge, and I really love how it turned out.

Old 07-11-2016, 04:11 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

1 - How you prefer frames? I like a variety in a kit...a rectangle, square, circle or oval. And not generally TOO thick.
2 - Your favorite element? foliage
3 - Alphas - how do you usually use them? basically just as title work
4 - Ribbons: straight or curly? Both!
5 - Buttons/flairs: yes or no? buttons WITH string/tie
6 - Paper pieces? Not necessary, as I can cut my own with the shape tool. But if it's torn paper, then yes.
7 - Patterned or solids papers? both
8 - Multi photos or just one per page? I like one big photo, maybe a few small tucked in as well.
9 - Big word arts or small word strips? big word art
10 - Do you use brushes? rarely
11 - And doodles? not very often
12 - Photo treatment: photoshop or lightroom? photoshop
13 - Templates: yes or no? If yes, Do you change them? yes, and sometimes
14 - Label or tag? Or both? I prefer tags IF it has a string or fastener attached. But I use both.
15 - Where you go to look for inspiration? I look to my photos for inspiration. Layout-wise, nothing really; I don't get anything from ads, and I don't look through galleries often.
16 - Something you always think you should do to your pages and always forget: Sometimes I forget to date them.
17 - Favorite theme for kits? at this point, anything that works for a tween girl, because that's my main subject of scrapping. But I'm a sucker for patriotic, fall, school, and Christmas kits.
18 - Complete the sentence: Sweet Shoppe + money to spend = happiness
That's a tough one. Maybe this one?

or this one?
Old 07-11-2016, 04:54 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

1 - How you prefer frames? I don't care for the, honestly, but can use them.
2 - Your favorite element? Flowers, flowers and more flowers...variety of course!
3 - Alphas - how do you usually use them? Hardly ever. . .
4 - Ribbons: straight or curly? I like curly and BOWS
5 - Buttons/flairs: yes or no? Yes to both
6 - Paper pieces? Ugh, sure...I could make 'em work
7 - Patterned or solids papers? Both, need VARIETY
8 - Multi photos or just one per page? Both. . .
9 - Big word arts or small word strips? Word strips are my fave
10 - Do you use brushes? Yes, love 'em
11 - And doodles? *blech*
13 - Templates: yes or no? If yes, Do you change them? Yes and Yes
14 - Label or tag? Or both? I like both
15 - Where you go to look for inspiration? SSD Gallery and Pinterest
16 - Something you always think you should do to your pages and always forget: Adding dates, but getting better at it
17 - Favorite theme for kits? I like anything and everything...doesn't matter if it's themed or not, I know I can make it work with a boy or girl page LOL
18 - Complete the sentence: Sweet Shoppe + winning challenges to earn GCs = happiness

I have two (2) sorry. . .LOL

Old 07-11-2016, 05:17 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1 - How you prefer frames? Squared frames that look photo edges
2 - Your favorite element? Flowers!
3 - Alphas - how do you usually use them? For title work - though I don't use them often
4 - Ribbons: straight or curly? Curly ribbons
5 - Buttons/flairs: yes or no? Yes
6 - Paper pieces? Definitely!
7 - Patterned or solids papers? Solids (I like to crop patterned papers into other shapes)
8 - Multi photos or just one per page? One picture
9 - Big word arts or small word strips? Small word strips
10 - Do you use brushes? Yes
11 - And doodles? Yep
12 - Photo treatment: photoshop or lightroom? Neither - I use the treatments that are in the PSP software
13 - Templates: yes or no? If yes, Do you change them? Do not usually use them
14 - Label or tag? Or both? Tags more than labels
15 - Where you go to look for inspiration? From the photo I want to scrap
16 - Something you always think you should do to your pages and always forget: I don't usually use titles on my pages, but love ones in the gallery that have great title appeal - wish I were better at that!
17 - Favorite theme for kits? Beachy themes usually catch my eye
18 - Complete the sentence: Sweet Shoppe + _____________ = happiness ... a relaxing day with no plans - just scrapping ...
19 - How do you follow your favorite designers? FB and SSD Forums

This is my most current fave:

Last edited by JillW; 07-11-2016 at 05:40 PM.
Old 07-11-2016, 08:12 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1 - How you prefer frames? square or rectangle, over photos
2 - Your favorite element? butterflies, scatters/splatters
3 - Alphas - how do you usually use them? Not very frequently but if I do, I prefer 2 or 3 varieties for titles
4 - Ribbons: straight or curly? both
5 - Buttons/flairs: yes or no? yes to buttons, no to flairs
6 - Paper pieces? no
7 - Patterned or solids papers? a good mix of both
8 - Multi photos or just one per page? typically 1, but sometimes 2-3
9 - Big word arts or small word strips? both
10 - Do you use brushes? sometimes
11 - And doodles? yes
12 - Photo treatment: photoshop or lightroom? PS
13 - Templates: yes or no? If yes, Do you change them? Yes, yes
14 - Label or tag? Or both? both
15 - Where you go to look for inspiration? Pinterest, Scrapbook.com, other galleries
16 - Something you always think you should do to your pages and always forget: date them!
17 - Favorite theme for kits? anything colorful and/or girly!
19 - How do you follow your favorite designers? FB, some blogs
20 - Show us your favorite page

Old 07-11-2016, 08:43 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - How you prefer frames? I don't use them very often and when I do it's mainly in the background as one of the elements. For this reason, I don't have a huge preference.
2 - Your favorite element? Lately it is stitching, but I am a huge lover of flowers and paint.
3 - Alphas - how do you usually use them? I very rarely use them.
4 - Ribbons: straight or curly? Gotta have both, most times.
5 - Buttons/flairs: yes or no? Yes, to both!
6 - Paper pieces? Yes, please!
7 - Patterned or solids papers? Must have both.
8 - Multi photos or just one per page? One, unless I am pocket scrapping.
9 - Big word arts or small word strips? Either or.
10 - Do you use brushes? Oh gosh, yes!
11 - And doodles? Sometimes, depends on the kit and the doodle.
13 - Templates: yes or no? If yes, Do you change them? Yes, otherwise, it takes me forever to scrap without one. I love the ability to manipulate and make it my own, and I most definitely don't leave them as is.
14 - Label or tag? Or both? Either or, I don't use either very often.
15 - Where you go to look for inspiration? Pinterest, the gallery, or Google.
16 - Something you always think you should do to your pages and always forget: Title and journal work.
17 - Favorite theme for kits? I love to combine kits, so I tend to prefer general type ones. I'm not much of a "theme" scrapper.
18 - Complete the sentence: Sweet Shoppe + Callie Girl = happiness
20 - Show us your favorite page! This one is my most recent favorite.
Old 07-11-2016, 08:59 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - How you prefer frames? Over photos and in wood tones
2 - Your favorite element? Realistic greens
3 - Alphas - how do you usually use them? Rarely and in titles only
4 - Ribbons: straight or curly? Curly lots of curly
5 - Buttons/flairs: yes or no? Yes to both
6 - Paper pieces? Not so much no
7 - Patterned or solids papers? Patterns
8 - Multi photos or just one per page? Multi
9 - Big word arts or small word strips? Both
10 - Do you use brushes? Rarely
11 - And doodles? Rarely
12 - Photo treatment: photoshop or lightroom? Both
13 - Templates: yes or no? If yes, Do you change them? Yes and no if yes I like to make them different bud light changes
14 - Label or tag? Or both? Both
15 - Where you go to look for inspiration? I just go with the kit or my pictures I rarely seek out inspiration
16 - Something you always think you should do to your pages and always forget: date them
17 - Favorite theme for kits? Best friends
18 - Complete the sentence: Sweet Shoppe + __coffee__________ = happiness
19 - How do you follow your favorite designers? Facebook mostly
I have two because I have two very different styles I love

Old 07-11-2016, 09:22 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

01 - How you prefer frames? I don't use frames. The closest I get is using the ones in Cindy's templates as a Polaroid-type frame.
02 - Your favorite element? I always use scatters & splatters on my background.
03 - Alphas: how do you usually use them? I don't! I'm a terrible titler so I usually pick a piece of wordart for the title & call it good. I love looking at alphas, though.
04 - Ribbons: straight or curly? Doesn't matter. I use strings instead.
05 - Buttons/flairs: yes or no? I like them. I use them every once in awhile.
06 - Paper pieces? I'm not sure what a paper piece is.
07 - Patterned or solids papers? I love patterns but usually use them in small doses.
08 - Multi photos or just one per page? It depends on the page. Moment/personality pages get one apiece & event/adventure pages get more.
09 - Big word arts or small word strips? I love a big piece of wordart for my title.
10 - Do you use brushes? Yes, I love using brushes to 'dirty up' the background paper(s).
11 - And doodles? Yes please!
12 - Photo treatment: Photoshop or Lightroom? Just Photoshop, thanks. I'm way too lazy to open up a separate program just to edit my photos.
13 - Templates: yes or no? If yes, Do you change them? I love templates but I always delete all the element layers before I use them.
14 - Label or tag? Or both? I love tucking little labels & tags into my clusters.
15 - Where you go to look for inspiration? Right here at SSD, of course!
16 - Something you always think you should do to your pages and always forget: In a perfect world, I would tweak my shadows beyond the actions I have... but we don't live in a perfect world, do we?!
17 - Favorite theme for kits?I love gurlpower kits!
18 - Complete the sentence: Sweet Shoppe + _____________ = happiness Hulu Plus
19 - How do you follow your favorite designers? I don't really. I don't use much scrap stuff outside of what is here at SSD.
20 - Show us your favorite page! I always want to scrap some of my favorite songs/lyrics but usually don't get around to it. I did with this page, though, & love how it turned out.

Old 07-11-2016, 11:53 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - How you prefer frames?
I like to frame pictures with a whhite stroke

2 - Your favorite element?
Paint splashes

3 - Alphas - how do you usually use them?
Rarely use them

4 - Ribbons: straight or curly?
None... hate them

5 - Buttons/flairs: yes or no?
As fasteners only

6 - Paper pieces?
Noup

7 - Patterned or solids papers?
Solid

8 - Multi photos or just one per page?
I do double pages, usually put a big picture in one page and multiple pics and journaling on the other

9 - Big word arts or small word strips?
Big word arts

10 - Do you use brushes?
Not really

11 - And doodles?
Noup

12 - Photo treatment: photoshop or lightroom?
Photoshop

13 - Templates: yes or no? If yes, Do you change them?
Love them and I do change them A LOT

14 - Label or tag? Or both?
tag

15 - Where you go to look for inspiration?
pinterest

16 - Something you always think you should do to your pages and always forget:
Clusters

17 - Favorite theme for kits?
Beach

18 - Complete the sentence: Sweet Shoppe + money= happiness

19 - How do you follow your favorite designers?
Galleries and facebook

Made using Selfie Addict by Digilicious Designs
Old 07-12-2016, 02:55 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

1 - How you prefer frames? Thin but with texture & detail
2 - Your favorite element? Flower
3 - Alphas - how do you usually use them? For titles, with the kit
4 - Ribbons: straight or curly? Both
5 - Buttons/flairs: yes or no? Buttons, yes; flair, no
6 - Paper pieces? No
7 - Patterned or solids papers? Patterned. Always patterned.
8 - Multi photos or just one per page? Both. But lately one photo.
9 - Big word arts or small word strips? Word Art. Anything that makes me not need to do a title.
10 - Do you use brushes? No, but I love them on other people's pages.
11 - And doodles? I never do them right, but I MISS La!
12 - Photo treatment: photoshop or lightroom? PSE
13 - Templates: yes or no? If yes, Do you change them? Yes, always. And I rarely change them.
14 - Label or tag? Or both? Nah.
15 - Where you go to look for inspiration? Kristin
16 - Something you always think you should do to your pages and always forget: Brushes.
17 - Favorite theme for kits? Everyday.
18 - Complete the sentence: Sweet Shoppe + Air Con = happiness (We don't have central air here on the equator)
I NEVER make layouts without a template, so this really really stretched me. It took me forever to come up with a design, but once I did, I love how it turned out. (Especially since circles stress me out!)
Old 07-12-2016, 08:07 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

awww girls!!! I am loooving read everything!! thanks for answering my silly questions!
Old 07-14-2016, 05:46 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

1 - How you prefer frames? Paper, behind my photos, square or rectangle
2 - Your favorite element? Flowers! Lots and lots and lots of flowers... (and leaves, and butterflies... And things that are just a little bit different!)
3 - Alphas - how do you usually use them? Rarely - Mostly I'm too lazy to get to work on all the layers it would involve
5 - Buttons/flairs: yes or no? Buttons... Maybe. Flairs, not so much.
6 - Paper pieces? If done right, yes! (distressed, a little shabby)
7 - Patterned or solids papers? Solids, or very small discrete pattern for backgrounds. I find it too busy when the whole background is patterned. bits of patterned paper I'm all for, though!
8 - Multi photos or just one per page? Usually one, or one big one with one or 2 other small ones
9 - Big word arts or small word strips? I try to scrap in French as much as possible, so as much as I absolutely love the look of big word arts, I rarely use them. I would LOVE if designers mentioned what fonts they use so I could match them. I find when I use the english word art then use other fonts, it starts to look messy and mismatched.
10 - Do you use brushes? I love the look, but am still practicing to get it "right" on my layouts
11 - And doodles? Yes
12 - Photo treatment: photoshop or lightroom? Lightroom. Unless I'm feeling lazy and then it's basic photo treatment in photoshop
13 - Templates: yes or no? If yes, Do you change them? If the mood strikes me, to both questions
14 - Label or tag? Or both? I swing both ways!
15 - Where you go to look for inspiration? SSD gallery
16 - Something you always think you should do to your pages and always forget: I'm a kit scrapper at heart but my favourite layouts are often the ones when I went and "shopped" in my stash for additional elements that work with the current kit
17 - Favorite theme for kits? I've had to rethink how I shop... I used to be all about the girly girl kits, and then I went and had a boy!
18 - Complete the sentence: Sweet Shoppe + sleeping babies = happiness
19 - How do you follow your favorite designers? I'd love to have time to brows a few different platforms but between 2 little kids and a very busy worklife, if it's not here in the SSD forum, I'll never know