Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2013, 05:02 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default New Heart Art & Two Free Mini Kits from Sugarplum Paperie!

Hello, hello! I have lots of pretty things to show you today.

Who’s ready for spring? I guess I am because I could not resist the colors for this week’s Heart Art additions!

Here are the pretty new papers: Heart Art : Breath of Fresh Air:

I’ve also made a coordinating collection of paint, word art and stamps to match: Heart Art : Birds of a Feather:

Here’s a pretty page from Madja using the new pieces:

I love this one from Sally with all the pretty torn papers! So cool!

This one from SugarBabe Juli is so cool for the same reason, but with more of the lighter colors:

And SugarBabe Laura mixed it all up, using pieces from other Heart Art collections:

You’ll find these pieces on sale today only for 20% off!

Along with the new Heart Art things, I have also created two mini kits that coordinate with one another! Here’s all the info on them so that you can pick them up:

As I shared last week, the first part of this kit can be found here, on my Facebook Fan Page:

If you already “like” Sugarplum Paperie, then you’ll see the exclusive freebie tab listed just under the header on the right-hand side of the page. And I believe if you are new to the fan page and click to like it, you will be taken directly to the freebie, without having to look around for it. Either way—enjoy!

And here’s the info on Part 2: Simply head on over to the Sweet Shoppe and you can add this part of the kit to your cart for free:

Here’s a darling page from Bexy using both parts of the collection:

And I love this one from Amy that uses the freebie along with this week’s new releases (Heart Art : Breath of Fresh Air and Heart Art : Birds of a Feather:)

I hope you enjoy playing with this free collection! Enjoy the pieces. And, as always, Happy Scrapping!!

Old 03-28-2013, 04:44 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Yay! I want all of the things. I have missed my Sugarplum fix!