Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 03-20-2010, 01:57 PM
you're like stars

profile gallery send pm
Default doo doo doobie doo

what are you doing today? It's SO gorgeous out here... but I'm already feeling the affects of early spring :/ The sap be flowing folks.. ugh. I started sneezing a few days ago.. and today my head was just like WHAM when i stepped outside :[ BOO. I need to get some new allergy meds LOL cause I love it outside!
Old 03-20-2010, 02:01 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

it is gorgeous here too!!!!! I took Ben to baseball practice, dropped some stuff off at the thrift shop, got some laundry soap and then managed to clean out Abby & Peyton's room!!! and it's only 11 am here I think I might just scrap the rest of the day hope DH goes out and cuts the grass!
Old 03-20-2010, 02:05 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Well, I'm going non-stop today. Well, except for now, I needed to sit for a 5 minute break. lol
We are in the middle of missions conference at our church. Tonight we are feeding about 50 people. So, I today, I have already baked a casserole, baked a Chocolate Grasshopper Cheesecake, which is cooling & smells delicious. Once it finishes cooling, I have to put the finishing touches on it, whipped cream & Andes mints. And, my topsy turvy apple pie is ready to go in the oven. Just waiting on the oven to preheat.
I still have to get a shower & get ready for church & we have to leave in 2 hours. Yeah. The food isn't even really close to being done yet. Ugh. I hope the cheesecake finishes in time.
Oh, yes, and I really need to cut DHs hair & do some laundry. Not gonna happen.
But, I REALLY want to be outside in the sun, enjoying our gorgeous 72 degree spring weather.
& I also want to scrap like a ton of pages today. That's not happening either.
Feel better, love!
Old 03-20-2010, 02:38 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to mummytothree

I had about 7 plants that needed re-potting so that's what I just got done and later after C wakes up and hubby goes in to work (he has to work from 4-8PM) I think I'm gonna take the kids to the park!!!!

Elizabeth

Blogging for Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Old 03-20-2010, 02:38 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

Well...beautiful first day of spring...

we made red butterfly Jello jigglers

have to run to Sams

but first, have to warm up the truck...

Old 03-20-2010, 02:43 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My first day of spring looks just like yours! Ugh. I am so tired of snow. Even though I know it will be gone by tomorrow or Monday, it still puts a damper on the whole thought that spring is finally here! I am so ready for 70 degrees and for the grass to start growing and trees to get leaves again!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewtertm View Post
Well...beautiful first day of spring...

but first, have to warm up the truck...

Old 03-20-2010, 02:53 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Yep-Snow here too after a week of 50's or so...really odd-I'm still in my jammies!
Old 03-20-2010, 03:12 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Add me to the list of people with snow! We got probably about 5 inches. YUCK! But it is nice wet snow so we could totally be outside making snowmen...but we're not! lol

Old 03-20-2010, 03:24 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

We've got snow too, maybe 2". The boys are going stir crazy in the house after having been able to go outside for the last couple weeks. I'd let them out, but we tossed their boots (because they were too small, not because winter's over)!
Old 03-20-2010, 03:27 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

No gorgeous weather here! Rainy and chilly....ugh. Great scrapping day!

Old 03-20-2010, 03:49 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

It's cold and rainy here after a gorgeops day in the 70s yesterday. I had worship team rehearsal this morning. I am hoping to scrap and stamp this afternoon amongst the laundry, dishes, and breathing treatments for the baby.
Old 03-20-2010, 03:52 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to emmasmommy

i am just beginning my weekend scrapping Got up this mornin', went to my momma's house...napped fat, and now i'm nursing my sinus headache. the 30 degree temp. change...no bueno.

Old 03-20-2010, 03:57 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

The day is almost over, but it was bright and sunny here.....but oh so cold! The kids wore me out when I threw them out to play in the garden this afternoon, but they're both in bed now (or in their bedrooms at least.....I hear a pair of feet pattering around!) and I have to force myself away from the internet and go scrap . DH is in work, so I can scrap in peace
Old 03-20-2010, 04:14 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

I was going to go to the Air Show today but I woke up with my head pounding so I decided to stay home. I really wanted to see the Thunderbirds too.

So ya, nursing a headache and backache, playing Cafe World and doing some spring cleaning. I'll probably try to do some scrapbooking later and also some work since I'm pretty behind with my project at work.
Old 03-20-2010, 04:28 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Tracyfish Send a message via Yahoo to Tracyfish

It's a beautiful mid-high 70's here. We did a little fishing this morning. Then I laid out for a while and L.J. made mud soup. Now we're relaxing inside while hubby cleans up the boat because I don't want my pale white self and son to end up beet red on the first day of spring.LOL!

Old 03-20-2010, 04:54 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I worked from 6:30 to noon and then they let me go home early, was supposed to work until 7 pm. So I am taking advantage by scrapping. Gotta do some cleaning though later.
Old 03-20-2010, 05:08 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

well I am **HAPPY** to report that Kansas City had gotten 3" of snow (when I talked to my son several hours ago)...and I was sitting out on a covered porch in Sun City West ... (Phoenix) Arizona ... short sleeve shirt, slacks, bare feet and enjoying the view!! I could smell the orange tree ... listening to the bird calls and sounds of the golf carts whizzing by ... and now I am enjoying a SELF-PICKED grapefruit! 75 today and sunny ... went out to a wonderful craft show!
Old 03-20-2010, 05:32 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Ugh snowed here. It was 60ish the last few days and wasn't happy to see snow. Of course nothing really going on here since I'm still sick and Owen was sniffly (lol) last night. I'm hoping we're good enoug to go to my niece's 3rd birthday party tomorrow =(
Old 03-20-2010, 05:47 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

It was overcast here this morning but has turned out to be beautiful this afternoon. A friend and I went to see Alice in Wonderland while her grown daughter kept the kids (DH is out of town camping with the guys this weekend). The kids had lots of fun outside and we thoroughly enjoyed the movie then grabbed a light lunch and did a little Target shopping. I finished up things for the kids' Easter baskets and found Rylie some church shoes so it was all good. Now we're just relaxing and going to watch the Handy Manny special and Snow White tonight.
Old 03-20-2010, 06:23 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Enjoying the first day of spring...indoors, it's beautiful out, but the 30mph winds are detering me from going out. It's my first full day home since having the baby on Tuesday. I had a helper this morning & she ended up taking my oldest daughter home with her to play with her boyfriends kiddos & ride horses. Then my sister came & cleaned up my house, got the little one lunch & put her down for a nap. Both the kiddos that are home are currently sleeping, & I'm catching up on lots of missed 'social' activity while I was gone. Waiting for DH to get home from his yearly fire refresher class...
Old 03-20-2010, 07:08 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

It has been gorgeous here today! We had Gabriel's birthday party today and spent most of the day outside enjoying the beautiful day!

::Tabatha::
proud mom to Gabriel {11}, Tristan {10} Julian {6}, Sophie {3}, Lucius {1} & Ezekiel {5.28.14}
Forever Missing Katriel Star (17 weeks) and Sebastian Judah (14 weeks)
Old 03-20-2010, 07:29 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

snow here too, puke.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:55 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

It was beautiful out today. I think it got up to 73° so we went to my mom's and went for a walk around the neighborhood. We also decorated my mom's tree with Easter stuff. It stinks that by Monday it is supposed to be cold and rainy.

~~Siggie by Laura (emmasmommy)~~
Old 03-20-2010, 11:11 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

No snow here... yet. We took Jeff's grandma out on a date to the park and then to dinner.

We're off to my parents' tomorrow for my dad's 60th birthday party Monday night. I'm looking forward to seeing my family and bday cake!
Old 03-20-2010, 11:34 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm sure it was absolutely gorgeous here today...probably near 80, but I got called into work this morning and just got home. I was just scheduled for the evening so I thought I was going to have a whole day to relax and enjoy the beautiful weather. I work all day tomorrow too, so I'll have to wait till Monday to do something!