Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Sweet Shoppe Challenges > Challenge Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2013, 09:22 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total points 18 +2 NR = 20

My first spot of 2013!

5 - "off center" is the very first thought I have when looking this image and that's what I wanna see in your page! Create an off-centered page with most of your elements focused on a single edge of your layout! - 2pts

9. I'm loving getting messy with paper lately and then replicating the effect digitally! Check out this tutorial on how to make (paper) embellished journaling cards and then fancy up some of your own (digitally)! - 2pts

11 - This challenge is simple - use one of these inspirational quotes on a layout! - 2 pts per layout up to 10 pts
2pt

2pts +1 pt NR (Nettio cards- released 3/2 and posted 3/9)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...0-left&cat=647

19. One of the COOLEST trends in paper scrapping right now is wood veneers. I think they are awesome! Incorporate wood veneers, or another of your favorite paper scrapping trends on your next layout! -2 pts.

23 - Use this website to create a watercolor map-like image of any location you choose. Download the image and use it on a layout. - 2 pts

24. One Word Challenge - use the word Lucky on your layout and show us what you feel is "Lucky" about your life. - 2 pt
2pts plus 1 pt NR (Cindy Title Cards released 3/16 and posted 3/23)

25 - Use at least two of these prompts here for photos. Use them in a layout. Let us know which prompts you picked! - 2 pts. Tasty and What I love

30 - I am a type NERD. I love all things typography. I want you to include a giant piece of punctuation on your layout. It must be at least 8 inches (on a 12 in canvas) or 5 inches (in an 8 inch canvas) wide or tall. - 2pts.

Total points 18 +2 NR = 20

Last edited by abm234; 03-26-2013 at 10:55 AM.