Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2009, 04:23 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Exclamation As Good as it Gets *NEW* from Eva Kipler and Penny Springmann only at SSD

Yup… you heard right. I joined forces with the fabulous Penny Springmann this week to bring you a bright, fun-loving, colorful, and ever-so-versatile kit! I just adore the colors in this kit! Remember…. it is 20% off TODAY only (September 19, 2009). So hurry on over and get yours today! Direct link to product page • CLICK HERE

Releasing September 19, 2009 only at Sweet Shoppe Designs:
As Good as it Gets (Collaborative Kit by Eva Kipler and Penny Springmann)

I have chosen 2 “Picks of the Week” for this kit. I had so many gorgeous layouts/projects that I just couldn’t narrow it down to one. First off check out this super fabulous hybrid project that Diva Juli made! She is soooo crafty (and I am sooooo jealous)!

Diva Suzann is such a fabulous scrapper. I am very lucky to have her on my team! She has a simple style yet still manages to make it look a tad bit complex. Every week I look forward to seeing what she comes up with. Just check out what she did this week!

How about some more fabulous eye candy from Eva’s Divas! There are a TON of gorgeous pages to get your creative juices flowing and they also reflect the versatility of this awesome kit!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs,
Eva

Eva Kipler
BLOGSWEET SHOPPE STORE TWITTER FACEBOOK FAN PAGE NEWSLETTER SIGNUP

♥ SNAG IF YOU ARE A FAN! ♥ ------------->