Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2012, 09:25 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to haydensmommy217
Default How did everyone's weekend go?

So how did everyone's labor day weekend go?

Mine went pretty okay i guess deep cleaned my house so needed it lol

What are you looking forward to this week?

I am so looking forward to getting an email from Jady's CT call (Yari). Also my son starts the first grade and man I am happy about that.

What are you not looking forward to this week?

Proudly Creating For:
Amanda Yi, Becca Bonneville, Digilicious Designs, Jady Day Studio, Lliella Designs, Meghan Mullens, and Miss Fish.
I have guested for Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Traci Reed, and Krystal Hartley.

♥♥Facebook♥♥Pinterest♥♥Gallery♥♥
Old 09-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I had a great weekend with my kid. Saturday we went for a long 3-mile hike (for a 5 year old!). Then yesterday and today we basically chilled. Nice. Got some rest for school starting on Wed.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:37 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Went to Baltimore this weekend. It was awesome. Even got to see part of an IndyCar race that we didn't know would be in town...

Today was pretty wasted, but relaxing nonetheless.

Looking forward to a fairly relaxing week before DS1 goes back to school next Monday.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

LOVED my weekend camping (roughing it in a fully contained travel trailer, LOL) at the beach with my family. Took my kiddos fishing on Sunday and when my youngest caught a fish he cracked up the whole dock trying to reel it in, saying it was too heavy, he can't do it and oh my gosh, this fish is HUGE!! LOL!! it was maybe 12 inches long. I had such a relaxing weekend and wish I was still there.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:54 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

We had a crazy day flying and waiting in airports yesterday. Today our friends took us to Yellowstone and we saw Old Faithful geyser shoot into the sky. Amazing!!! We are on the road, driving back to Idaho Falls in the pitch black. We will have to grab dinner before going back to our hotel but most everything is closed right now!! Small town life!

Old 09-03-2012, 10:05 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I had a great weekend. We went to Connecticut to celebrate my nephew's first birthday, so we saw most of my family and the kids got to play with their cousins.

My older 2 start school tomorrow, and I can't wait! The only part I'm not looking forward to is my youngest missing her brothers all day.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:43 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by YepBrook View Post
We had a crazy day flying and waiting in airports yesterday. Today our friends took us to Yellowstone and we saw Old Faithful geyser shoot into the sky. Amazing!!! We are on the road, driving back to Idaho Falls in the pitch black. We will have to grab dinner before going back to our hotel but most everything is closed right now!! Small town life!
Isn't Yellowstone amazing!!!?? Did you love it? How are you liking Idaho?

Old 09-03-2012, 10:51 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I am so stressed out right now I can hardly stand it! School starts this week, we are trying to sell our old house (who wants two mortgages, right?), I have several big presentations this week, etc ..... I didn't get nearly enough done this weekend even though I was constantly on the move. We had a big dinner party on Friday (10 guests), my BIL was over on Sunday (I cooked etouffee, my absolute favorite) and we went to the fair for a few hours today. In between that I worked (several hours yesterday & today), cleaned, did yard work, worked out, school shopped, made returns, grocery shopped, scrapped, read, etc ...
Old 09-03-2012, 11:09 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

looking forward to and not looking forward to the same thing...my husband has been having breathing issues along with elevated blood pressure for awhile now and had some tests done on his heart so I am looking forward to the results but also not looking forward either in case it is not good news. But if it is not good news at least we will know what we are looking at dealing with instead of wondering

Dreaming of creating for Cindy Schneider, Studio Flergs & Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Old 09-03-2012, 11:12 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm looking forward to all three of my kids being at school tomorrow! My boys went back last week, but my daughter's first day back to preschool is tomorrow. She's excited about it

I'm NOT looking forward to my middle child's complaints. It takes him weeks to get used to the long school days, and the complaints last week were rough.

Our long weekend was uneventful. I cleaned a bit, did laundry and went through dressers/closets... I have two full bags of clothes to give away. We made a trip to the neighborhood pool since it will be closing at the end of the month. Mainly we relaxed around the house which is what my boys wanted to do after their first week back. I got some scrapping done, which always makes me happy.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:10 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

we're 99% moved! only three injuries in the moving process (i fell down the stairs and screwed up my knee and my wrist, he did something to his knee, and my mom hurt her hand). other than moving, we did nothing all weekend.

Old 09-04-2012, 01:21 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My parent's boat and pickup were stolen (for real) from our lake house on Saturday night. Needless to say, that really put a damper on our weekend. The jerks crashed the boat, so it's been recovered but the police are still looking for the pickup.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to mummytothree

]So how did everyone's labor day weekend go?
Ours was nothing special, well mostly cause we didn't plan anything special!! It was so humid here that mostly we just lazed around playing games with the kids!!! We did go out to lunch yesterday and got ice cream!!!

Hmm...my 3 older kids going back to school and kid #4 starting school!!!

Hmm...not really...unless it stays this humid all week...then I'll not be looking forward to leaving my nice air conditioned room each morning!!!

Elizabeth

Blogging for Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Old 09-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

We had a very productive weekend!

Did some cleaning (tried some Pinterest pins), boxed up a bunch of Legos that were collecting dust on a shelf, cleaned DS1's room to use as a guest room, went out for Mexican, had a fondue night, a "fry" night, made Wendy's Frosty ice cream, fixed DS1's long board and bike, took brownies and new sheets up to him at school, had birthday party for twins, reorganized my linen closet, laundry, and some other stuff.

I didn't really relax much - needed one more day!

The twins' first school team soccer game! DS2 appearing in his school play!

Figuring out dental insurance issues.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I did some homework. Fun right? lol. I'm still not done. We also took the kids to Busch Gardens.
Old 09-05-2012, 11:08 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Wow. Everyone had so much more going on in their weekend than I did! I ate ice cream and watched Dr. Who.