Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-2013, 04:00 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to mummytothree
Arrow PSCS 5 help

Ugh...so this crazy thing keeps happening tome and I can't figure out what I keep doing to make it happen and I can't figure out how to change it!!!

Sometimes when I got to merge something down I hit "something" (obviously it's not CTRL E ) and my layout loses all it's color...but not really because you can see on the right in my layers palette my items are not in black & white!!

And NOTHING changes it back...not CTR+ Z...not CTRL+ATL+Z and not going back in my history panel!!! The only way to get it gone is to close the page and re open it!! The weird thing is I can save it (even after it's lost it's color), close it and then open it back up!!!

So I have no idea what is happening....and I can never recreate it either....I hit every key even remotely close to "E" and I can't ever make the page lose color like that I can only do it on accident!!!

Anyone have any idea what is going on....It can get to be a pain closing out and re opening a page several times!!! :glares:

Elizabeth

Blogging for Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Old 02-17-2013, 08:12 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

That's so weird! CS5 gets buggy on me sometimes, but I've never seen that one. Is it messing with your color space or something?
Old 02-18-2013, 12:09 AM
The Ghost of Awesome Past

profile gallery send pm

Go over to your right hand side, to your palettes, and click "channels" and make sure there are eyes on all 4 channels. I think that is your problem!

If it isn't on your right side (was trying to see your palettes and didn't see it) you can get it from the top "Windows" menu then channels.

Last edited by Julie Billingsley; 02-18-2013 at 12:15 AM.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:10 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Yup, it's a Channels thing. I don't know how it happens, either, but that's how I fix it when it happens to me.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:55 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to mummytothree

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Julie and LA you all ROCK!!!! That's the problem!!! Thanks so much ladies....it's been driving me nuts for MONTHS!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

Elizabeth

Blogging for Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Old 02-18-2013, 05:14 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Awesome!!!

I wonder if anyone knows how to fix my "bug". Sometimes while I'm scrapping and switch out of Photoshop (like to my folders, Chrome, etc.) when I come back my image is frozen. I can still bring items in, and when I zoom in and out the rulers change, but the image stays frozen as it was until I close it out (luckily saving still works). When I reopen it works again. It's just annoying and happens quite frequently.