Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2011, 07:48 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default SURVIVOR spoiler

Best line last night...

"Guess you’re not gonna ever find your shorts." LOL

And smart Rob for keeping Phillip around - sitting next to him at the end and one of those silly girls would be a very smart thing. And yes I'm actually rooting for Rob - the rest of them just aren't playing the game.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:58 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to BrattyMeg

Im rooting for Rob too! After seasons of seasons of not being able to stand him I just find him so smart and charming this season. I'd love to see him win!

Kinda surprised they didn't get rid of Steve or Ralph last night over Julie...seems like a weird choice to me

AND I hope they DO find those shorts..not sure I can stand watching Phillip in his pink undies the rest of the season

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe
Old 04-21-2011, 08:11 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

yes that was hilarious!

I also like what Ralph said when he was voting too.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:54 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to newfiemountiewife Send a message via Yahoo to newfiemountiewife

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlirtatiousBrat View Post
Im rooting for Rob too! After seasons of seasons of not being able to stand him I just find him so smart and charming this season. I'd love to see him win!

Kinda surprised they didn't get rid of Steve or Ralph last night over Julie...seems like a weird choice to me

AND I hope they DO find those shorts..not sure I can stand watching Phillip in his pink undies the rest of the season
Hahaha, I agree with all of this! Especially the shorts
Old 04-21-2011, 09:08 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Phillip is the greatest ever. That guy is so over the top insane. lol

As if he stole half their rice, and then was annoyed they wouldn't let them mix their maggoty rice into the can. I don't want your maggoty rice in with mine!!!

And wow Matt has lost it completely. My dh doesn't normally watch it so he was like WTH is up with this dude all "WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME, LORD?".
Old 04-21-2011, 09:11 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to BrattyMeg

Yeah Matt is looking rough in the preview for next week.

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe
Old 04-21-2011, 10:22 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I want Matt gone for good. I'm going to be very mad if he comes back to the tribe again and ends up in the final 3. I don't really even like this whole redemption island thing anyway.

Philip is so over the top, it makes me think that most of the time he is acting. It's just one thing after another with him - totally seems so extreme that maybe it's not all real?!

Julie hiding Philip's shorts was so mean! I hope he spends some time looking for them because she succeeded in torturing US, the viewers, having to watch him in his pink underwear!
Old 04-21-2011, 10:49 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlirtatiousBrat View Post

I so totally agree. I hated Rob....I was so upset he was on this season, but I gotta agree!! And yes...those pink undies! Heaven help us all if he can't find his shorts! lol

He is entertaining if nothing else though!
Old 04-21-2011, 10:53 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

oh...and I really like Matt. He isn't a good game player though...that's obvious. This show could've really taken a fun turn if he had been a player.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:02 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

phillip is crazy. crazy as in insane. that whole race card issue thing - once probst explained it, i got it, but dude is off his ROCKER.

and ita with not letting them use the rice can.

poor matt. you figure that he has spent A LOT of time alone. A LOT of time. it's really "getting" to him & i feel bad for him. i really do.

i'm pulling for rob to take phillip to the end. it would be a wise choice. but those pink undies. ugh. barf.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:39 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I think they never intended to put a second person on redemption island, but didn't realize that one person would be there by themselves for so long. I think they had to put another person there to keep Matt from breaking entirely.

I am really pulling for him... I feel so bad for the guy, being out there that entire time.

New Siggy Coming Soon
Old 04-21-2011, 12:25 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Celeste* View Post
Best line last night...

LOL I'm hoping for the sake of the viewers he does find his shorts.

The whole rice incident was so funny to me because you know if the roles had been reversed NO WAY would Ometepe have let Zapatera put their maggoty, moldy rice into their bin. They would have just been like, "oh well sucks for your tribe." Ometepe insisted on keeping the tribes and food separate so I rather enjoyed seeing it come back to bite them for a change.

I like Rob this season but I was totally rooting against him during the immunity challenge. I'm just bored with how easy the game is for him at this point! I'd love for somebody - anybody - to actually try to make a legitimate effort to play the game.

I know Zapatera is down in numbers but it seems like they could have made a much bigger effort to get people to vote for Phillip than they did. Saying "well we're voting for Phillip" and leaving it at that seems like a really half-assed way to play the game. I don't know, maybe it's just the editing because of Redemption Island, but it doesn't seem like there's any strategy going on. It'll be interesting to see what happens once Zapatera is gone. Will people start scrambling or will they all just go along with whatever Rob tells them to do?

Oh and Matt, I'm beyond over him.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:01 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I tweeted the quote. hahah
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Celeste* View Post
Best line last night...

And smart Rob for keeping Phillip around - sitting next to him at the end and one of those silly girls would be a very smart thing. And yes I'm actually rooting for Rob - the rest of them just aren't playing the game.

The Wheelchair Mommy Tweet*Tweet

William-2004, Lucas-2008 & Nathan-Summer 2011
Old 04-21-2011, 04:04 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I was loving Rob up until the last couple weeks. I just think he's getting a little TOO cocky.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:11 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I agree- the whole Ometepe tribe is way too cocky. I really want for Ralph or the other dude (cant remember his name) to win the immunity challenges and for Ometepe to have to start voting off their own. I was glad to see Russell leave but now Im thinking it would be a much more interesting show if he was still there plotting against Rob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie4b1g View Post
I was loving Rob up until the last couple weeks. I just think he's getting a little TOO cocky.
YES! And how dare Phillip get self rightous about the rice when he freaking stole rice from the other camp to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettio View Post
The whole rice incident was so funny to me because you know if the roles had been reversed NO WAY would Ometepe have let Zapatera put their maggoty, moldy rice into their bin. They would have just been like, "oh well sucks for your tribe." Ometepe insisted on keeping the tribes and food separate so I rather enjoyed seeing it come back to bite them for a change.

Last edited by AmberK; 04-21-2011 at 04:14 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:02 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

"Philip's the Frickin' Rice Police." -Rob

New Siggy Coming Soon
Old 04-21-2011, 11:34 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

LOL frickin' rice police.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:37 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

I totally agree with the pink undies. ewwwww..... what was he thinking wearing those? I was also wondering last night if Phillip is watching the show now and feeling like an idiot for acting like such a psycho. I'd be embarrassed to think millions of people are watching me act like that. I know it's all for entertainment, but please....

I never cared one way or the other for Rob, but I kinda don't mind him this time around. Or at least I didn't until last night. And you're right, he's getting way too cocky lately. On the other hand, at least he's playing the game. The rest of them are just riding his coat tails. And to be honest, I'd much rather watch him than Russell or Coach. Of course... Phillip is Coach Jr. at this point. And dude.... lay off the Federal Agent crap! Enough already! If he really WAS a Federal Agent, they probably booted him for mental reasons. And playing the race card? Where in the heck did THAT come from?

Matt.... I kinda liked him, but he IS getting a little sappy. Oh well... better him than Russell, if you ask me. Talk about cocky!

I wouldn't mind seeing anyone win but Phillip and the girls riding the coat tails.
Jen Yurko, Meredith Cardall, Lindsay Jane, and PickleBerry Pop!
Old 04-22-2011, 01:34 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapShabby View Post
I was also wondering last night if Phillip is watching the show now and feeling like an idiot for acting like such a psycho.

Uh oh, better not call him a psycho... you know what he thinks you're saying!!! Lol
That whole argument was ridiculous on the episode...

New Siggy Coming Soon
Old 04-22-2011, 08:22 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Tracyfish Send a message via Yahoo to Tracyfish

I have loved Rob since the first season he was on and even though he may seem cocky, it's because no one else is playing the game. If someone got him voted off it would be one of the best moves in Survivor history, but no one seems to be taking that initiative. ROB FOR THE WIN!!!!