Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2012, 08:50 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl
Default I am so sad.. and pissed...

I just posted this on FB.. but...

My mom is the cafeteria manager at my kids school. She was talking to Abby this morning and telling her what a great job she did last night and how cute she was.. and this friend of Abby's... I'll call her C.. came up to Abby and my mom and said.. "My parents said how fat you were in your costume last night and you shouldn't have been on that stage.. she should have given the part to someone thinner." My mom jumped to Abby's defense, obviously, and C said well she was fat and walked away.
First off.. who the HELL DOES THAT??? Second.. omg.. who says that to their kids??????? Christ.

So anyway.. then the music teacher came in and told Abby how wonderful she was and gave her a big hug.. my mom told her what C said and the teacher told Abby.. you just don't worry about that.. brush it off.. other people don't know how wonderful you really are.

According to my mom, Abby is fine.. I'm just so... angry and sad.

I emailed Abby's teacher... C is in the same class.. and supposedly one of Abby's "friends". Grrr.