Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community

Old 08-21-2015, 11:30 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm
Default Want to win coupons for Blagovesta Gosheva & more? Come Join me!

Hello!!!! Hope everyone is well and starting a great weekend!!!
Blagovesta Gosheva is this week sponsor for The Digi Dares & I am your host!
If you like a challenge, I think you will LOVE to join me on this one!!!!!

My Dare is simple and LOTS of FUN!!!!! You can join us HERE, read what you need to include in your page, and next week you can be the winner of coupons for Blagovesta's store and the other designers for the month too!!!

You can scrap one kit or 10, you can scrap with any designer/kit you like, but if you would like to get started with some of Blaggy's awesome designs, she is giving you a 25% OFF coupon for her store!!!! Come get it and read the Dare Flair HERE -

You have until next THURSDAY, August 27th at 10pm EST to make your page, post it in the gallery and come back to our blog HERE and leave us a link to your page in the comments section!!!!! Next Friday we announce the lucky winner and that can be you!!!!!
I would LOVE for you to join me....
I haven't been very well so haven't been much around, but I do know for sure there is SO much talent here....would love for you to honor me with a page in this Dare!!!

If you have any questions at all, give us a shout, if you are on Facebook you know you can contact me faster there, but a pm works well too

There is inspiration from the team in the blog, but here are a couple of pages I made with Blaggy's super fabulous creations!

Blagovesta Gosheva: Stay Connected- Summer in the City Kit & Summer in the City Journal Cards- Happy Days- New Beginning- A Colorful Life & Free Spirit collab with Studio basic Designs – also a couple of things from Capturing Life: May- by Amy Wolff: Itsy Bitsy Alphas 5- Font is Haze-

and:

Blagovesta Gosheva: Currently – Bad Day – A Colorful Life- Happy Day-
Eggcisting Alpha Numbers- Stay Original Papers- by Studio basic: Back to Basic Alphas-(I think they are retired as couldn't find in the shop!) Fonts: Pea Channa- Sunday & Miss Brook

Look forward to seeing your pages!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!!!!

Old 08-21-2015, 02:34 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Love this week's challenge Cyn! It's really simple and so fun!
Can't wait to see the pages! ♥
Old 08-26-2015, 01:36 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I scrapped a page and left a comment but it won't show. I tried 3 times and nothing happens. Any suggestion why my comment won't publish?
--
Mama to Albert
Old 08-26-2015, 02:50 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I'm sure Cynthia will see and will say why your comment don't display there Anelia
Old 08-27-2015, 10:07 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Hey, Anelia, thanks so much for writing to me directly... I haven't been much around anywhere, apologies to everyone in fact, as my daughter had an operation in January that has been giving her a lot of problems, she is on her 6th infection since the week after the operation , the incision opens and this time is much worse than the 5 times before....I had trouble getting the doctors to listen to me as she is 19 (considered an adult here and therefore they wont do anything or pay much attention to the MOTHER???!!!???)
I finally got her seen by the surgical team I wanted her to see, after she signed a permission for doctors to talk to me and follow my wish....
She has been in a lot of pain and the whole thing stresses me so I get even less organized....

Your page is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the idea, and the visuals are superb!!!!! love your shadows, the stuff your used is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the gypsy girl and the whole page is just perfect!!!!
We don't pick the winner for our Dare, is the next week Darer who does, but you can bet if it was me? you won!!!!!!

Old 08-27-2015, 10:21 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Cynthia, thanks for the help! I'm really sorry for your daughter's health issues. This really is stressful! I pray for you both and hope she gets better soon.
--
Mama to Albert

Tags
blagovesta gosheva, challenge, the digi dares