Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 01-24-2020, 01:14 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Friday Fun Facts 01/24

Our weather forecasts rain for days now. So I'll be spending lots of time indoors, staying warm and dry. This prompted me to ask these questions....
  1. Do you ever spend the day indoors, having a pajama day?
  2. If you spend the day at home, what's your usual attire?
  3. Other than scrapping, how might you spend your day indoors?
  4. Where is your favorite spot in the house to sit and relax?
  5. How do you spend your evenings indoors?
Old 01-24-2020, 01:23 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Do you ever spend the day indoors, having a pajama day?
Not often, but occasionally. But I do have half days where I stay in my jammies until about noon on a weekend, enjoying the morning of reading, scrapping, perusing the internet. I enjoy 2-3 cups of coffee and enjoy the quiet time.

If you spend the day at home, what's your usual attire?
I'm all about comfort. I want soft jeans or yoga pants and a sweater or tee. I've got an assortment of hoodies and sweaters. I have ugg-like slippers and slipons that so comfy and warm.

Other than scrapping, how might you spend your day indoors?
I read every day. Right now I am reading The Wives and can't wait to finish it, probably tomorrow. We binge watch a lot of shows. I PVR everything and then we sit down to watch 2 or more, back to back. Right now I'm catching up on A Million Little Things.

Where is your favorite spot in the house to sit and relax?
My lazyboy chair. Its big and soft and Taz can curl up on it with me. Hubs and I each have one and we hardly ever sit on the couch.

How do you spend your evenings indoors?
After dinner and cleanup, I like to make a tea (Trader Joe tumeric tea is my fave) and curl up in my chair for a few hours of tv binging. I hardly ever scrap in the evening, preferring to do that earlier in the day, but will have my iPad in my lap, checking pinterest, FB, forums, etc.
Old 01-24-2020, 03:41 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

YES! It's most glorious, we typically do it about once a month or every couple months especially between September & June, when we typically get regular rain.

Leggings and a tank or flannel pj pants and a tank

Baking/cooking, watching movies, napping

Probably the couch or on our bed.

Watching movies/tv, scrapping, playing video games,
Old 01-24-2020, 10:45 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

1. Do you ever spend the day indoors, having a pajama day?
We're a family of introverts and homebodies, so we love to just spend the day at home. We usually make everyone change out of pajamas before lunch!

2. If you spend the day at home, what's your usual attire?
Same as for work--jeans and solid colored knit shirts. In the winter I probably have a fleece jacket on, too.

3. Other than scrapping, how might you spend your day indoors?
Busy with the kids in one form or another, doing work, or getting chores and house projects done. I'd also be listening to audiobooks while I'm scrapping or doing chores.

4. Where is your favorite spot in the house to sit and relax?
In front of my computer Since I prefer to use it at a desk, my desk in the family room is probably my favorite spot to relax

5. How do you spend your evenings indoors?
I'm usually busy with the kids and cleaning up after dinner until about 9. After that I spend some time online and scrap. During the week DH and I both feel all peopled out by the time evening comes, so I just want to sit at my computer and he just wants to watch tv.
Old 01-24-2020, 10:57 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Do you ever spend the day indoors, having a pajama day? Not often. I work M-F and I take my youngest to school 5x/week and have other activities that take me out of the house on weekends. I don't prefer PJ day, so it's cool with me
If you spend the day at home, what's your usual attire? [COLOR=magenta"]Just whatever I'm wearing for the day. Work clothes (business casual) during the week and slightly more casual on the weekends and WFH days.[/COLOR]
Other than scrapping, how might you spend your day indoors? Hanging out with my family, working (I WFH a couple days a week), cleaning, sleeping, watching TV (not much), reading, etc
Where is your favorite spot in the house to sit and relax?Living room, bedroom, family room, my youngest son's room
How do you spend your evenings indoors? Hanging out with family, cooking - see above
Old 01-25-2020, 10:01 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Do you ever spend the day indoors, having a pajama day? Yes since I work M-F and DH has dialysis 3xweek, weekends usually Sunday is our PJ day.

If you spend the day at home, what's your usual attire? Sweats or leggings and a tshirt

Other than scrapping, how might you spend your day indoors? Watching TV, napping, listening to music, playing games

Where is your favorite spot in the house to sit and relax? My desk if I'm scrapping, couch if not.

How do you spend your evenings indoors? Scrapping while chatting with DH as he binges YouTube vids. lol

Old 01-25-2020, 11:12 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Do you ever spend the day indoors, having a pajama day? Absolutely! Today is my second one this week. I had a sick day on Thursday.

If you spend the day at home, what's your usual attire? I go for comfort. Leggings and an oversized shirt usually. I don't dress up at home.

Other than scrapping, how might you spend your day indoors? Cleaning. Homework. Reading. Watching movies with the family.

Where is your favorite spot in the house to sit and relax? Eh. My bed probably. I have one of those backrest pillows that I will sit in bed and use while doing homework, reading or scrapping. I used to love to hang out in the living room until my husband changed shifts and took over the TV.

How do you spend your evenings indoors? Cooking dinner, yelling at kids to do homework and chores, cleaning up after animals, wishing it were bedtime.
Old 01-26-2020, 03:02 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Do you ever spend the day indoors, having a pajama day? Yep. In fact, I'm having one right now!
If you spend the day at home, what's your usual attire? Pajamas or sweats.
Other than scrapping, how might you spend your day indoors? reading, knitting or sewing, lesson planning/creating materials for my class, playing games
Where is your favorite spot in the house to sit and relax? the couch, I guess?
How do you spend your evenings indoors? Same as above- reading, crafting, prep for school, playing games
Old 01-26-2020, 05:37 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Do you ever spend the day indoors, having a pajama day? yes, I think most of the time.

If you spend the day at home, what's your usual attire? pjs, jogging pants and shirt, or yoga pants and shirt/long sleeved.

Other than scrapping, how might you spend your day indoors? I read. That's what I always do. But most of the time I multi task, like folding clothes while reading or folding clothes while watching tv/movie.

Where is your favorite spot in the house to sit and relax? Sometimes, on y swivel chair, sometimes on the couch in the living room.

How do you spend your evenings indoors? plaing board gamesor watching movie with the family, watching Phineas and Ferb on repeat, read books and then some more.
Old 01-26-2020, 08:37 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Favorite thing to do!

Comfy pants and a t-shirt.

I love to crochet, color, watch tv.

My spot on the couch, feet up on the recliner.

Watching tv, crocheting, now I'll be scrapping!
Old 01-27-2020, 11:34 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Do you ever spend the day indoors, having a pajama day? I often spend the day indoors, but I rarely have a pajama day. If I want to get anything done, I don't like to be in my pjs.
If you spend the day at home, what's your usual attire? Yoga-type pants and a pullover knit top (like a t-shirt but with a lower neckline)
Other than scrapping, how might you spend your day indoors? Watching TV, reading, cooking, napping, scrapping, or being on the computer. I work from home two days a week, so I am on the computer the entire time.
Where is your favorite spot in the house to sit and relax? Reclining sofa in the den.
How do you spend your evenings indoors? Watching TV, reading, scrapping, being on the computer, or talking on the phone.
Old 01-29-2020, 08:08 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Yesss, I work from Mon to Sat so it's usually sundays..

pjs LOL

journaling

my bed

watching tv and scrapping or journaling
Old 01-29-2020, 08:42 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Oh yes! Working from home means I can dress how ever i Like and the kids don't care! They love jammie days! I do usually dress comfy, jeggings, leggings and yoga pants...

hahaha.... comfy stuff!

Crafting or watching TV

My recliner.

Scrapping in my recliner watching TV

Guest CT for Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Old 02-01-2020, 05:57 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Do you ever spend the day indoors, having a pajama day? yep, they are kiddo's favorite days
If you spend the day at home, what's your usual attire? joggers & a t-shirt
Other than scrapping, how might you spend your day indoors? TV, cleaning, reading
Where is your favorite spot in the house to sit and relax? my couch
How do you spend your evenings indoors? making supper, cleaning up, watching TV