Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 12-10-2010, 02:44 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Default Viovio Calendars

Oh. My. Goodness. I don't think I've ever used a more horrible website. I'm plugging through cause of the people here who are happy with the final product, but I'm wondering if they can make it more difficult to order. Geesh!

So do I go to a photobook, and choose 3:2 and then do 24 pages? Then will it give me an option to do a cover and then choose the Wire-O binding? I'm emailing them to get an answer, but I'm not sure how long it will take for them to respond, so I thought I'd just post here.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:47 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I've had a lot of success with their customer service responding quickly, but I don't know how busy they are with holiday orders right now!

Their site is definitely the least user-friendly. Sadly, it's better than it used to be. I have had to use digi scrap info to walk through creating a book--which actually made it a breeze. But I don't know if anyone has any step-by-step calendar tutorials. I hope someone answers you soon.
Old 12-10-2010, 03:24 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Yeah, their ordering process is TERRIBLE! I've never ordered a calendar from them, so I'm sorry I can't help. Their CS is great though so just email them!

-It's pronounced Meeeegan... get it RIGHT!
Old 12-10-2010, 08:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I sent you a PM that will hopefully help since I just ordered calendars. Once you figure out their stuff it's easier, but yeah... it takes some getting used too but the end result was worth it for me. Let me know if that works....

Returning from a long scrapping hiatus!
Old 12-11-2010, 12:33 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Thanks so much for your help, Stephanie! In case anyone else is a slacker like me and is just now ordering calendars, here are a few tidbits to help you at Viovio:

-if you put in 20OFF as a promo code during checkout, you'll get 20% off!
-if you're wanting to do a calendar, choose Photobook: Landscape 4:3 (this took me FOREVER to figure out!) Then you'll upload your pictures to put in the "book" and then at the end you'll be able to choose a calendar
-At the very end right before you check out, you'll be able to see a preview of your product, and your calendar will show up like it's all screwed up from an added blank first page (so all your pages will be out of sync) but it won't print like that. (thanks, Stephanie!)

Too bad it's such a terrible website cause the price is good and I've heard the quality is good. Hopefully I'm not disappointed!
Old 12-11-2010, 02:58 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

How do you do the cover?