Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2012, 11:50 PM
Administrator

profile gallery send pm
Default A new Kit, 2 Freebies, 3 kits 60% off, a call and a tutorial this week at Traci Reed

Happy Saturday Sweet Scrappers! Have I ever mentioned that Fall is my most-absolutely favorite time of year? Fall makes me want to snuggle up with a warm latte, read a book and feel the breeze. Of course, I live in Northern California, so fall comes a bit later and milder for us, we're just now getting into the 70s weather wise and the leaves are almost ready to change! This week, I was going to take the week off. *Gasp* I know! I NEVER take the week off, but due to our "Ultimate Undead" promotion (see below) I thought it might be a good week to relax a bit and prepare for my upcoming vacation (first one in 4 years!).

I checked out my Facebook Fan Page however, and noticed that we were just 4 fans away from 4000 and thought to myself - "Self, let's take this afternoon and make our 4000 fan freebie." (Yes, I do speak to myself in the third person, and we are always a we, insanity is the sign of a great artist right?)

Well 19 papers later, I was so inspired that I just couldn't stop and what was once going to be a free mini turned into a full kit, FREE Add-On for newsletter subscribers (you!) and FREE set of Journaling Cards for Facebook Fans!

I think this might just be one of my most favorite collections ever. I literally had to stop myself from making more and more and more for this kit. It's perfect for all your Autumn activities, from playing in the leaves to Thanksgiving and is full of rustic realism that makes you want to reach out and touch it! Check out what some of the Hawt Mamas and SugarBabes did with it and check out this gallery on Facebook for even more inspiration!

As promised, here is the EXCLUSIVE Add On newsletter freebie! It has 5 papers and 10 ellies that coordinate beautifully with Autumn Spice. It will be available 1 Week only and then gone forever, so don't forget to download it while you can! (click the image to sign up!)

Don't forget to head over to the Traci Reed Designs Facebook Fan Page and pick up the FREE Journaling Cards in the "exclusive" tab as well!

60% off!

Moving on, I hinted up there to our Ultimate Undead Event we're running this weekend only! We've brought 3 oldies-but-goodies kits back to life and for 2 days only, you can get 60% off these zombie kits, which makes them less than $3 each!

I decided to bring back these three gems as they are some of my most-loved kits from years past.

Frankie and Jackie, Pieces of Me and Adorableness are near and dear to my heart and if you haven't ever picked them up, now is the perfect time while they're less than $3 each!
Admin Assistant Call

I've extended the deadline for this call just for newsletter subscribers to SATURDAY NIGHT, October 13th at midnight EST. If you think you're up for the job and want a semi-permanent position as my Admin Hawt Mama, just drop me a quick note before the deadline with your qualifications!

Layer Style Tutorial

Finally, my last piece of news for the week! I had the pleasure of making a super-fast, super-easy tutorial this week at The Sweet Shoppe on creating and saving your own layer styles and I decided to make it my first ever video tutorial! If you want to listen to me muddle through and maybe learn a little about layer styles in the process, feel free to click on through!

Phew! A lot of news at TRD this week! I'll be back in your inboxes next week with a new collab, a new kit and a Pinterest Contest where you could win your ENTIRE TRD wishlist, FREE!
Traci Reed
Old 10-13-2012, 03:19 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

OH my goodness this is AWESOME!! As soon as I saw Autumn Spice I HAD to pick it up. I'm now downloading as I type and I can not wait to play with it!!! Traci...YOU ROCK!! That is all...

http://kristibigelow.blogspot.com
Guesting in 2013 for Lynne-Marie, Traci Reed & Victoria Feemster
Old 10-13-2012, 01:48 PM
Administrator

profile gallery send pm

Thank you Kristi!!!
Old 10-13-2012, 03:54 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Full of Awesomeness!!

Guesting for Traci Reed

•*´¯`*•.¸¸.•Patti•*´¯`*•.¸¸.•
Old 10-14-2012, 06:01 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

That is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!