Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2009, 06:10 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm
Default An Australian begging for some help in the USA

Hi, I don't very often post on here because I sort of feel like I don't contribute much. But I've come across a dilema in my life that I need sorted and only you gals can help me. (Well I'm hoping just one of you can).

I really want these boots However being in Australia and missing out on all the best stuff, I can't get them

THere are online stores that sell them but the few I've found who stock them won't post to australia.

Soooooooooo, I was wondering if any of you, would be willing to purchase the boots and post them to me. I will cover all costs involved, I can transfer the funds to your paypal account before you buy them obviously, and pay for postage both to your house and then to me in Australia.

I'm sorry to sound so desperate but I'm sure you all can understand that when a woman needs something, she really must have it. ANd I'm in love with those boots.

I would love to hear from anyone who might be willing to help.

thank you in advance.

Rachal Perry
PS: I'll even throw in a $10 gift certificate to SSD.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:31 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm in New Zealand, so I'm no help to you. Just wanted to say nice boots!
Old 11-23-2009, 06:46 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Thanks. I've since found some cheaper (mens I know but It's the only pair of brown ones that I can find in my size).

Same Boots

But they dont post internationally
Old 11-23-2009, 07:30 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Please............... anyone..
Old 11-23-2009, 12:17 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

First of all....those are gorgeous boots. I didn't even realize that they made boots like that! The two locations are very near where my oldest son lives too, so when I go visit him this spring (he is in Texas and I'm in California), I'll have to stop by and see the store. I've never worn boots, but I'd love to have a pair!!

Ok, if you want to contact the store and purchase them and have them sent to me (you doing all the work on that end of it...I'll pm you my address), Then I can ship them for you.

Other than that, there are SEVERAL girls here that live in Austin and in Round Rock (the two stores) and might be able to pick them up for you and save on the first initial shipping charge.

I would hope they would fit as well, with a price tag like that, because it says the return has to happen within 30 days, and I don't think we could turn it around that fast if you needed to.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:20 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Wow those are great boots. I think Debra's got a great idea about calling the store and purchasing them that way. If they have them I could pick them up at the store and ship them to you.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:23 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keely~B View Post
Wow those are great boots. I think Debra's got a great idea about calling the store and purchasing them that way. If they have them I could pick them up at the store and ship them to you.
Thanks Keely! I know there are a lot of you gals there! Have you been to this store? We can't buy python here in Calif...so I have to go see some real python boots!!
Old 11-23-2009, 12:33 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4noisyboys View Post
Thanks Keely! I know there are a lot of you gals there! Have you been to this store? We can't buy python here in Calif...so I have to go see some real python boots!!
Debra when you make it out this way I'll take you to the boot store.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:33 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

wow - those ARE gorgeous boots! How cool they're from our little ole' Allens boots right here in Round Rock!!

Keely, I'm so glad you spoke up! I'm actually out of town for the next two weeks, otherwise I would have loved to help.

beckie_scraps on IG!
Old 11-23-2009, 12:38 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I feel your pain, even living here in Canada there are so many things I'd love to buy, but can't because stores don't even ship to freaking CANADA! Grr! I think if I lived in the US I'd buy everything but groceries online!! *LOL*

My Etsy Shop
Proud to be creating for :
Old 11-23-2009, 09:09 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Wow, thank you so much everyone........ I'm seriously thinking about moving to the USA.....

But good news. Deanna from Old Gringo HEadquarters contacted Allens and they are going to ship to me direct......

Which means I can have my boots.

And to answer the question about size.....it's my biggest fear too, but..... I've been a single mother for 6 years, the only things I buy myself are SSD digital kits and a few from other stores. I haven't brought myself something like this in my entire life let alone since being a mum so I thought I would surprise myself.

I've just gone through a major body transformation, I've worked my butt off and lost 8 kilos and these are my gift for acheiving my goal.........

So thank you everyone, I so appreciate all your support and I truly hope you gals get to the boot shop, because the boots are gorgeous...

Thanks again
Old 11-23-2009, 09:26 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Glad you were able to get help- that store is right down the road from me too and I'd have helped!

Returning from a long scrapping hiatus!
Old 11-23-2009, 09:36 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by schock77 View Post
Glad you were able to get help- that store is right down the road from me too and I'd have helped!
Thanks Stephanie. I've actually just pm'd debra as Zappo's has the boots for $150 less which converting to AUD saves over $200. I've asked Debra if I can get them sent to her and then she post to me, at my expense obviously, but if for some reason she can't do it then I would be grateful for your assistance.

I really appreciate your help. Thanks again
Old 11-23-2009, 10:08 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Congrats! Every girl deserves a great pair of shoes, especially after reaching her goal weight!
Old 11-24-2009, 02:57 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Yep...got your pm!
Old 11-24-2009, 10:14 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm
Default Yay, they're ordered, paid for and being shipped to Debra

I'm so excited, I feel like I just won the lotto. The boots are ordered, on their way to Deb's and then on their way to me.....

I'm so happy, excited and still in shock, that I actually brought them.

Thanks to everyone who offered to help and especially to Debra for going out of her way to do this.

I appreciate it and I can't believe that total strangers on the other side of the world were so lovely and willing to help.

and thanks to everyone for not telling me off about spending $411.26 USD on boots. I've never done it before......

Thanks again.
xx