Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2015, 07:21 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default 3 DSD Bundles from Captivated Visions & more!!

Happy Friday!!

I've been so excited about this weekends announcements, it's Digital Scrapbooking Day tomorrow and I've got lots of fun to share with you so I'll get right to the details as there is a lot to go through

First up is a brand new Collection called Stand Tall Darling. Sometimes it's hard to get back up when you've been knocked down but this kit collection inspires you to stand tall and be proud, celebrate your individuality and be your true self. I had a blast hand painting the backgrounds and this is where the collection started.

Stand Tall Darling

The collection is made up of thoughtful add on packs. The blending masks and paper overlays will help you seamlessly blend papers or photos and create dreamy backgrounds and the textured overlays (which were hand crafted with thick gesso paste, doilies and tape) add a lovely pop of white and bold texture between the backgrounds and photos and what not.

Here is some inspiration from the Captivating Sistas, head to the shop to see all of the layouts made with this kit, you're in with a treat!

I'm also bringing my Walk Away and Frosted Snowflakes bundles to Sweet Shoppe this weekend, check out these beautiful goodies and inspiration from the Captivating Sistas!

Head to the shop to see all the layouts with these Mixed Media Collections, here are just a few to tease you

You'll find my shop on sale at 30% off (already discounted bundles too) now through November 9th!

Plus spend at least $10 this weekend and receive a free gift in your cart . .

I hope you'll be able to check out the special DSD Forum at Sweet Shoppe where you'll find fun and games, I've posted some games and I'll also be on the look out for Creative Team Guests!

Have a wonderfully creative weekend and I hope to see you around the forums and gallery at Sweet Shoppe!