Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2016, 05:14 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Happy DSD 2016 !! 2 New Releases from Captivated Visions

Happy Digital Scrapbook Day!!

Pop to my shop to stock up on your favourites and purchase your wish lists, save a minimum of 40% on everything, you'll find bigger savings on the already discounted bundles!!!

New Releases

It's always a pleasure to get artsy with Ru. . this time around we tackled the sensitive subject of grief . .

Scrapping and journaling are how we choose to make ourselves heard – our tools of self-expression. Loss and grief need to be felt and worked through, and doing this creatively has to be one of the most cathartic things we can do for ourselves. Check out the Grief bundle here, https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/s...pe/product.php where you'll save the most.

If you prefer to mix and match you can pick up all of the packs individually.

Kit
Mixed Media
Ru's Extras
Rachel's Inked Faces 2

Here is just a snippet of the inspiration for this Kit, to see more head to the shop and the Captivated Visions Blog.

Working with Brook and Amanda always brightens my day and we've got a real splash of colour for you this weekend!! Color Your Happy was inspired by a piece of painterly artwork and the changing colour of the leaves!!

Again here is just a snippet of inspiration, head to the shop and blog to see much more!

I'll be on holiday next week celebrating my Wedding Anniversary. I'll be taking my sketchbook but will have a break from design, I'll see you again Oct 15th!

Have a creative weekend!