Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2012, 10:18 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Kids can be so funny sometimes. A couple of years ago we lost a friend to breast cancer. She loved pink and her husband asked that everyone wear pink to the memorial service. My husband found a t-shirt of my daughter's for my son to wear (just a plain tee with the logo from DH's work on it, not a girl shirt at all, very unisex in style). He threw a FIT and didn't want to wear it. I don't know how he did once he got there as I was stuck in the hospital having a blood transfusion for my anemia, but he refused to wear pink for a long time after that. One day a couple of months ago he woke up and declared that pink is his favorite color. After that he fights his sister for the pink glass at dinner, wants pink clothes, etc. He wanted me to paint his room pink and I had to refuse. LOL His closet has some pink cross bars for the second rod we installed... they came from his sister's pink closet and I was going to paint them to match his closet and he got upset with me. I relented and now he has a little pink in his room to look at. LOL On a side note... when I met my DH back in high school pink and black were his favorite colors. The boy comes by it naturally.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

So so cute everyone!!

Old 04-09-2012, 07:54 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

the SNOW we got last night ruined the setting for our Easter photos...but here is a cute one of the girls before we went to the inlaws for dinner today -

Old 04-09-2012, 08:08 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Here is my son, the lumberjack. Not really, but he sure could play one of TV. lol

I offered to pay for a haircut and a shave. No dice. I'm just glad he let me take the photo.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:19 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmogs View Post
Oh! I just love seeing all these! And look how much our kids have grown!

Here are my babies (although not so much anymore!)

They have cute easter dresses, but since we were going to be out running around all day I decided to save them for another time... plus Lexi wearing a dress if it doesn't involve church? Forget about it! LOL!

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!
Dani Mogstad, that photo is adorable. You should totally scrap RIGHT NOW. I miss your amazing pages!
Old 04-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Ahhhhhhhhh Jenn! You have the dresses I was desperately trying to get for my girls (not for Easter though)... I didn't get them fast enough - they were sold out online & in store really fast.

You don't happen to be passing those down to anyone, and wouldn't want to, you know, sell them to anyone when your girls get too big for them?? LOL (no, really)!

Huge fan of:

Old 04-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapperjade View Post
Ahhhhhhhhh Jenn! You have the dresses I was desperately trying to get for my girls (not for Easter though)... I didn't get them fast enough - they were sold out online & in store really fast.

You don't happen to be passing those down to anyone, and wouldn't want to, you know, sell them to anyone when your girls get too big for them?? LOL (no, really)!
I bought them big because I love them so much! LOL I will keep you in mind for sure Old Navy shipping to Canada is like the best thing ever. I live in small town and there is no where but Walmart for kids clothes.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My Monsters
Old 04-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn Barrette View Post
I bought them big because I love them so much! LOL I will keep you in mind for sure Old Navy shipping to Canada is like the best thing ever. I live in small town and there is no where but Walmart for kids clothes.
I buy the next size up in most clothes too for the girls, lol. They can wear them out & make the most of them that way! But, if you really would keep me in mind when you are ready to part with them, I would SUPER love you for it!!

Since Old Navy started free shipping to Canada, my credit card has taken a beating, lol!!

Huge fan of:

Old 04-10-2012, 12:34 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

These are great photos!!! I wish my two had even gotten out of their jammies just for 1 picture lol!!

Proud to be creating for: